SEASON 11 Sign-up!

Started by J-Reedy, May 13, 2013, 10:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

All right, the glorious 11th season of NUL is looming ahead. Sign up in this thread and inform your friends!

Here are the specs for season 11:
- No TV limits, you can bring along any team that you've used in previous NUL seasons or create new team.
- As there will probably be mix of new/old teams, it would probably be fair to have playoffs after the regular season so that new teams would have even a snowball's chance to make it.
- Let's try to get the 11th season going in two weeks, so that would be by Monday May 27th at the latest.

Signed-up players - teams:
- Barmution - Druchii Smuchii Schmoo / Mad Science Fair / Insane Crazyness
- Kvasilad - The Partly Animals
- Lars - Chaotic Dudes
- Hakos - Getingarna / Opa Gangnam Style
- johoohno - Radioaktiv
-
-?? The Golden Arrow ??
(- J-Reedy - Cougar Kittens / Wolf-Whistlers / Delfins)

J-Reedy

I'll register myself as a backup coach. So if it seems that there will be odd number of players, I'll join in to make the number even. I'll probly try to make a go with one of my previous teams.

The Golden Arrow

I would be interested in playing, but I have a problem. I am leaving on vacation 16:th of June and won't be back for three weeks and will obviously not be able to play during that time.

I am fine with playing until then and then leaving WO, but it might be unfair to the other players so you can decide what to do.

If I join I will use my super awesome underworld team. Don't really remember what they're called, something with warpstone I think.

Barmution

I'll be joining with either Druchii Smuchii Schmoo or the Mad Science Fair for the next season, unless insanity strikes me and I wind up fielding a fresh Gobbo team or somesuch.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

I'll pass playing but can hold the Cup, Championship etc for you without any problem.
Just so we get it correct from the start.  ;D

tags

I'm in, I think I'll be bringing the woodies back for another season. Well, I miiiiight consider taking the chaos team back out for a spin, but only if it's the only chaos team in the league.

Lars

I will stay with the caotic dudes since thats the only team that i played in NULL so far.

/Lars

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 13, 2013, 10:59:37 AM
I would be interested in playing, but I have a problem. I am leaving on vacation 16:th of June and won't be back for three weeks and will obviously not be able to play during that time.

I am fine with playing until then and then leaving WO, but it might be unfair to the other players so you can decide what to do.

If I join I will use my super awesome underworld team. Don't really remember what they're called, something with warpstone I think.

For my money, it's not a problem. Nuffle's not fair either, and the team calendars are randomized. Many people have travelling plans during summer vacation season anyway, so you might not be the only one. I think last year, the schedules were pretty leniant in this period.

Barmution

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

I'm definitely in for season 11.

If there is no TV limit I will not play a new team but use either Getingarna (TV~1650) or Opa Gangnam Style (TV~1450).

I have no problem with longer match days during summer (maybe let one MD equal 2 weeks during summer?) and/or WO's.

And for the record, I do want a cup or something in season 11.

/Hakos

tags

At the risk of side-tracking the thread, I'd propose these general rules for deciding how we arrange the cup:

Less than 6 teams: no cup
6-9 teams: finals only
10-15 teams: semis+finals
16+: quartes+semis+finals

Just a suggestion, but it would be nice to have some agreement on this.

johoohno

I'm game and I'll keep my Radioaktiv (Underworld) for season 11 I think. They're almost as fresh as they were in the beginning of season 10 though.

Gnaarkill

Ill think i pass this season unfortunately. It has been so much fun playing with you guys!  ;D

I will start working in Norway at the end of this month and for a few months forth. And while I dont know just now how this will affect my availability, ill have to wait and see how my routine will be etc.
But i will check the forums and will most likely be back for season 12.

/Gnaarkill

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 13, 2013, 10:57:19 PM
Ill think i pass this season unfortunately. It has been so much fun playing with you guys!  ;D

I will start working in Norway at the end of this month and for a few months forth. And while I dont know just now how this will affect my availability, ill have to wait and see how my routine will be etc.
But i will check the forums and will most likely be back for season 12.

/Gnaarkill

Good luck, what will you start working as/with/on? Is it in Oslo?

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 13, 2013, 10:57:19 PM

/Gnaarkill
Cool, where?