Match Day 1 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, June 02, 2013, 12:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars

yhea it was a quite rough match for me. I got quite high hopes after your missfortune in the first couple of rounds but after that the luck was on your side and you crippled my team quite hard, but keeping you from scoring in the first half and allmost beeing able to get a full team out on the pich in the second half gave me some hope of secureing a equal game but when you pulled of a kick at the middle line and also get to blitz. I lost all hope of getting a point in this match.

/Lars

Mr B

Any plans for the last game?

hakos

I think they are planning on tomorrow...

tags

Yes, last game will be played today :)

Quote from: kvasilad on June 04, 2013, 09:59:02 PM
Quote from: johoohno on June 04, 2013, 09:16:50 PM
Hi! Sorry for the late reply, things tend to pack up in May/June. I can't play tomorrow so it looks as if we're going for Tuesday June 11? 20:30ish (CET)?

Sounds good, I'll mark that down in my calendar :)

tags

The final match has been played, and boy was it a grueling one. Predictably, my levelled Woodies are hard to stop for a relatively fresh Underworld team, so The Partly Animals got the early advantage. However, by turn 5, 4 wood elves were injured. At one point in the game, I had only 3 players left on the pitch (had 4 in the last drive, since 1 out of 4 KO's made it back with babes... some swearing happened at that point, though only my empty room heard it :P)

If it hadn't been for a crucial GFI failure on the touchdown line at the end of the second half by Radioaktiv!, this would have a been a draw I think. But all in all, can't say that Nuffle was consistently on either side. BBM gives the dice to johoohno, but that one GFI failure is probably worth a dozen of my dice fails, so it's not representative I guess.

Either way, fun game, which could have gone either way until the very end, so thanks for the match :)

Mr B

Nice, day forwarded.
See ya in MD2 thread.  :o

hakos

WoW, matchrating of 20/20, don't think I have seen that before.

johoohno

This was one exciting match I'll tell you. Morg did a lot of hard work in it saving my neck quite a few times (and broke some elven jaws in the process). He even threw a ball carrying gobbo last round in first half. And hadn't that gobbo slipped on the td line the result might've been a draw instead.

Well played kvasilad, with a minumum of agile elves you came through with a well earned win!

Quote from: hakos on June 12, 2013, 11:26:15 AM
WoW, matchrating of 20/20, don't think I have seen that before.

What is match rating an indication of?