Match Day 2 - Just OPENED

Started by J-Reedy, June 03, 2013, 03:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Match Day 2 will be opened once all the matches from Match Day 1 are played.

Mr B

hakos

Alright johoohnol, I'm eager to get started for real in this season.

I can play all evenings this week and almost anytime during the weekend. Just let me know what time suits you.

/Hakos

johoohno

Quote from: hakos on June 12, 2013, 11:27:43 AM

I can play all evenings this week and almost anytime during the weekend. Just let me know what time suits you.

/Hakos

Well, I'm lusting for blood victory the field again. What about Friday 20:30 ish (Stockholm time)? I'm left with the kids that evening and they should be asleep by then.

Lars

Hi Equilibriwhen can you play my poor chaos team i am availible for play toaday wednesday from about 20:00 and thursday from 19:00  and Sunday from 21:00 if you are not abel to play these times pleas make an counter offer.

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: johoohno on June 12, 2013, 03:50:21 PM
Quote from: hakos on June 12, 2013, 11:27:43 AM

/Hakos

Well, I'm lusting for blood victory the field again. What about Friday 20:30 ish (Stockholm time)? I'm left with the kids that evening and they should be asleep by then.

That should work fine. So lets play on friday 20:30 gothenburg time

/hakos

johoohno

Quote from: hakos on June 12, 2013, 05:03:40 PM
gothenburg time
/hakos

Ah, so the hamlet has its own time now ;) (I'm actually not a Stockholm resident, but still within in 08 district)

equilibri

Quote from: Lars on June 12, 2013, 04:11:23 PM
Hi Equilibriwhen can you play my poor chaos team i am availible for play toaday wednesday from about 20:00 and thursday from 19:00  and Sunday from 21:00 if you are not abel to play these times pleas make an counter offer.

/Lars

Hi!
Thursday 19:00 sounds great! (I guess it is Swedish time, right?)
I quit work 18:00, so that time is excellent! See u online where u propably will destroy my poor elves... :D

//Niklas

hakos

Quote from: johoohno on June 12, 2013, 05:08:30 PM
Quote from: hakos on June 12, 2013, 05:03:40 PM
gothenburg time
/hakos

Ah, so the hamlet has its own time now ;) (I'm actually not a Stockholm resident, but still within in 08 district)

;D

Before 1879 the time between Stockholm and Gothenburg differed by 24 minutes. It had to be synchronized due to railroads but since it was hard to decide which time was better for Sweden. Gothenburg or Stockholm time, our current time is the time that was in the middle between Stockholm and Gothenburg. It apparently took 15 years to reach that agreement...

See this link for more details, in Swedish unfortunately.

http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normaltid

/hakos

Lars

Quote from: equilibri on June 12, 2013, 09:04:10 PM
Quote from: Lars on June 12, 2013, 04:11:23 PM

/Lars

Hi!
Thursday 19:00 sounds great! (I guess it is Swedish time, right?)
I quit work 18:00, so that time is excellent! See u online where u propably will destroy my poor elves... :D

//Niklas

Yes it's the Gothenburg time and see you on the pitch.

/Lars

tags

Barm, I can play Monday from about 2030, as well as Wednesday/Thursday from about 1800

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on June 13, 2013, 10:18:49 AM
Barm, I can play Monday from about 2030, as well as Wednesday/Thursday from about 1800
Can I get back to you on the Monday game? I have to check on wether I can take some time off the kitchen remodeling project. One of your times should be doable, tho.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Okej so a match has been played a match between a well developed Chaos Team and a fresh and crippled dark elf team. Due to the TV diffrence the dark elfs  where abel to buy a lot inducements a starplayer, bloodwizer babes, an extra apothecary, a wizard and he also got a extra line man. The Chaos team started without it's Minotaur that was kicked in the groin last match.

The match starts with the elfs kicking, first two round was pretty calm no big brutal stuff going on just picking upp ball putting it in a cage and all the nice things we all love about BB (might have been a block or two or three ...). But in the third round the mayhem began first the chaotic dudes injured the starplayer the elfs replied with a fireball that only seemd to make the chaos team angry. In the fury that followed 2 els where killed and a TD was scored in round five. So now it was time for the elfs to show what they can do they faked right but went left but got a bit cramped close to the side line but managed to get as far as in range for a TD it would have  required a push or better in 2 die block unfortunately for the elfs they rolled a double skull and they where all out of RR so 1-0 after the first half.

The second half started of with a pitch invasion so most of the catching elf team where beat down the two standing up picked up the ball and tried to make a pass but failed. This time the chaos team forced the elfs out on the right side of the pitch the closer to the TD line the fewer they became, half way down the chaos half of the pitch they had to take desperate measure and they tried a pass over the defending chaos players that failed and the dudes could run of and score yet another TD. After the TD nothing really happend.

Sorry Niklas for the brutal beating the dice where not with you at all my injury rolls where exelent and your dodge was terrible a horrible combination hope it will get better in the future well played and see you around.

/Lars

equilibri

And also the MVP went to my hired StarPlayer, so in 2 games I have a total of 1 SPP, since the first MVP went to my killed Blitzer... Will be hard to keep up with a crippled team like this...
Still a good game, Lars! You were a nice player to play against (despite your injury-rolls) and hopefully my next game will be better... :D

Barmution

Ouch... tough luck there, Equilibri. You should probably induce another RR next time, I find 2 is a bit on the light side on a mostly unskilled team. That said, it's really tough to go up against such a developed team as the Dudes so early in the season.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.