"Spikes Norman", guilty of Witchcraft!

Started by NUL, January 26, 2011, 03:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NUL

Hear ye! Hear ye! The Brotherhood of Ull has finished its investigation regarding the mysterious appearance of a whole case of Bloodweiser Ale... The evidence we have have collected shows the SHOCKING truth! We first started our investigation of suspected witchcraft by usual methods: By observing which direction a pig runs of to while spanked on the left side of the behind, and comparing this to the angle which the snails crawls compared to ground in the area, we found that the presence of the Evil Black Magic of Whiskers was very plausible.
Further more: We have eyewitness report of a 50 feet long flying sausage with cans of Bloodweiser Ale tied to it, that supposedly made a quick stop at the Valhalla Stadium. We then made a search of the arena... In the dressing room that "Aakan Pirut" uses, in the locker belonging to Spikes Norman, we found THIS....

This is CLEARLY a cuddly and Most Evil Idol, that can ONLY mean that the player Spikes Norman is indeed a follower of Whisker and a practitioner of its Most Evil Magic! We at the Brotherhood of Ull DEMANDS that Spikes Norman is sacked from his team and handed over to us, so that justice may be brought by capital punishment!

Papa Angel

Ahem,

This is shocking news to us, shocking says I!
That a dark elf player would be accused of witchcraft, the horror! I'll have a stern talk with the players, starting with our two witch elves...
...hmm, that didn't sound right.

This is shocking news to us, shocking says I! That a dark elf team and a player would be a subject of demands from a brotherhood of bearded monks!

However, we understand the need of placating hungry gods. In that spirit, we will accept the exact terms of the brotherhood's demand.

Quote from: NUL on January 26, 2011, 03:14:02 PM
We at the Brotherhood of Ull DEMANDS that Spikes Norman is sacked from his team and handed over to us, so that justice may be brought by capital punishment!

NUL

You have done WELL! The abomination of Whiskers know as Spikes Norman is now safely stored in our torture chamber! Players of Aakan Pirut, you have our blessings!