Match Day 4 - OPEN

Started by J-Reedy, June 03, 2013, 03:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Match Day 3 validated and day forwarded which means that Match Day 4 opens up for all:

Game on!

J-Reedy

Alrighty Johoohno, time for the active radios to meet the kitteny cougars. Here are my OK starting times for this week (all times CET/GMT+2):
- Tuesday 18-20.30
- Thursday 18-20
- Friday 17-21
- Sunday any time before 20

Let me know if any of these suits you, sir.

johoohno

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 24, 2013, 05:17:15 AM
Alrighty Johoohno, time for the active radios to meet the kitteny cougars. Here are my OK starting times for this week (all times CET/GMT+2):
- Tuesday 18-20.30
- Thursday 18-20
- Friday 17-21
- Sunday any time before 20

Let me know if any of these suits you, sir.

Alright Miladies, let's tune in tomorrow (Tuesday) at 20:30 Green Monster Time +2

Barmution

Hi Hakos! Going away on a short business trip tomorrow so my preferred starting times this week are as follows (all GMT+2/CEST):

Tonight (Monday), Thursday and Friday: 21.00
Sunday: 11.00-13.00 and 21.00

Hope at least one of these suits you, mate!
-Barmy-schwarmy
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Kvasild When can you play i can play

thursday from 1900
friday from 1900
or sunday from 1800

/Lars

J-Reedy

Quote from: johoohno on June 24, 2013, 08:17:14 AM
Alright Miladies, let's tune in tomorrow (Tuesday) at 20:30 Green Monster Time +2

That's a date. See you then!

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on June 24, 2013, 08:24:58 AM
Hi Hakos! Going away on a short business trip tomorrow so my preferred starting times this week are as follows (all GMT+2/CEST):

-Barmy-schwarmy

Today will not work, both thursday, friday and sunday times work, although I would prefer sunday 11:00.

/Hakos

tags

Quote from: Lars on June 24, 2013, 10:20:14 AM

thursday from 1900
friday from 1900
or sunday from 1800

/Lars

Hi, I think I can make Thursday at 2030.

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on June 24, 2013, 07:53:18 PM
Quote from: Barmution on June 24, 2013, 08:24:58 AM

-Barmy-schwarmy

Today will not work, both thursday, friday and sunday times work, although I would prefer sunday 11:00.

/Hakos
Sunday at 11.00 it is, then :) Let's make it a holy debacle!

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on June 24, 2013, 08:48:52 PM
Quote from: Lars on June 24, 2013, 10:20:14 AM

thursday from 1900
friday from 1900
or sunday from 1800

/Lars

Hi, I think I can make Thursday at 2030.

sounds good see you then
/Lars

J-Reedy

Match day 4 started with a knock-out festival at the underworld stadium:

I had unbelievable injury luck at the first half, KO'd 6 underworlders and injured 2 so scoring the go-ahead goal was easy. At second half johoohno started his offence really well and was just one failed catch away from scoring an equilizer. After the catch failed my rookie catcher got the ball but then gave it away. Then my star catcher got hold of the ball and never gave it away after at. Match was lot closer than the numbers look, if the unfortunate catch had succeeded this would've been totally different game.

equilibri

Bantha!

Its time for u to kick my Dark Elves!
When can u play?

I think thursday around 19:00 is a good time for me, how about you?

J-Reedy

Quote from: equilibri on June 26, 2013, 12:40:11 AM
Bantha!

When can u play?

Hi Equilibri. Just to let you know that Bantha (Mr. B on the forums) is not playing this season. His team is just a filler because we have to have even number of teams. So you'll get an automatic 2-0 win from this week. That means that you'll also get SPP from two mvps and two tds assigned to your players randomly. Hope they hit the right players as you've had lousy luck with the deaths this season.

Mr B

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 26, 2013, 07:37:07 AM
Quote from: equilibri on June 26, 2013, 12:40:11 AM
Bantha!

When can u play?

Hi Equilibri. Just to let you know that Bantha (Mr. B on the forums) is not playing this season. His team is just a filler because we have to have even number of teams. So you'll get an automatic 2-0 win from this week. That means that you'll also get SPP from two mvps and two tds assigned to your players randomly. Hope they hit the right players as you've had lousy luck with the deaths this season.
Correct sorry for not being clear on this Equi, I'll handle the game directly so you can enjoy the harvest  8)

johoohno

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 25, 2013, 10:00:22 PM

I had unbelievable injury luck at the first half, KO'd 6 underworlders and injured 2 so scoring the go-ahead goal was easy. At second half johoohno started his offence really well and was just one failed catch away from scoring an equilizer. After the catch failed my rookie catcher got the ball but then gave it away. Then my star catcher got hold of the ball and never gave it away after at. Match was lot closer than the numbers look, if the unfortunate catch had succeeded this would've been totally different game.

It was a fun game and the first half was pretty given you were going to score in the end, but I really thought I'd make the tie. Damn those slippery fingers of gobbos, unable to catch a pass. After that it was just amazons showing off their stunts. Well played!

Barmution will have a simple game next week, he's almost 1k ahead of me and the only starplayer worth buying is Morg. And one of my blitzers is resting too. Can't see me winning that game.