Match Day 5 - OPEN

Started by J-Reedy, June 03, 2013, 03:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Match Day 5 will be opened once all the matches from Match Day 4 are played.
...and it's open. GAME ON!

Mr B

Get your schedule for MD5 here  :P

J-Reedy

All-righty Kvasi, it's time for the witches versus wenches. Here are my OK starting times for the week (CEST/GMT+2):
- Tuesday 17-20
- Wednesday 17-21
- Friday 19-22
- Saturday 19-
- Sunday 18-20 (day times would also be OK for either Saturday or Sunday but I'm not yet sure which day that'll be b'cause I havet yet agreed which day I'll be taking my godson to movies)

Let me know if any of these suits you, sir!

equilibri

Hakos, it's time for u to crush my elves! :D

This week I can play around 18:00 tuesday, wednesday and thursday, so pick a time and day!
The weekend is also free, if that suits you better.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 01, 2013, 05:15:17 AM
All-righty Kvasi, it's time for the witches versus wenches. Here are my OK starting times for the week (CEST/GMT+2):
- Tuesday 17-20
- Wednesday 17-21
- Friday 19-22
- Saturday 19-
- Sunday 18-20 (day times would also be OK for either Saturday or Sunday but I'm not yet sure which day that'll be b'cause I havet yet agreed which day I'll be taking my godson to movies)

Let me know if any of these suits you, sir!

Wednesday at 1900 would be great for me :)

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on July 01, 2013, 09:14:23 AM
Wednesday at 1900 would be great for me :)

That's great, I think the chainsaws I ordered for my team should arrive early Wednesday, so see you on Wednesday evening!

Barmution

Hey joohoono, when do you want the experiments to start?

I'm bascially available to start any weekday except Tuesday this week from 20.00 to 21.00 GMT+2/CEST and 11.00 to 13.00 and 21.00 on Sunday. Which time fits you best?

Cheers!
-Barm

Edit: Tuesday is now out.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on July 01, 2013, 07:29:55 AM
Hakos, it's time for u to crush my elves! :D

This week I can play around 18:00 tuesday, wednesday and thursday, so pick a time and day!
The weekend is also free, if that suits you better.

Yeah, I do have some hopes of not getting as many KO's and Injuries against me in this match as in the last :)

Winning, thats another thing, I seem to have problems with elves

Thursday at 19 or the weekend would be fine for me

/Hakos

johoohno

Quote from: Barmution on July 01, 2013, 09:59:30 AM
Hey joohoono, when do you want the experiments to start?

I'm bascially available to start any weekday except Tuesday this week from 20.00 to 21.00 GMT+2/CEST and 11.00 to 13.00 and 21.00 on Sunday. Which time fits you best?

Cheers!
-Barm

Edit: Tuesday is now out.

I'm pretty flexible this week too! What about Wednesday at 20:00 ish?

Barmution

Quote from: johoohno on July 01, 2013, 10:26:27 PM

Darn, just penciled in another match at that time. How about Thursday at 20.30?
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

johoohno

Quote from: Barmution on July 01, 2013, 10:45:24 PM
Quote from: johoohno on July 01, 2013, 10:26:27 PM

Darn, just penciled in another match at that time. How about Thursday at 20.30?
-Barm

Sure, we'll try Thursday 20:30

J-Reedy

MASSIVE BRAWL AT A FACTORY
Local constabulary were alerted early this morning to put an end to a massive brawl that had broken out at the Killawood chainsaw factory. Official reports reveal that the brawl was between large number of factory employees, all male humans. It seems that Killawood had received a quite large an order of chainsaws that were to be delivered to an unnamed amazon Blood Bowl team. The team had also requested that Killawood would send an instrustror to give personal lessons to the team's players on the use of the chainsaws. The instructor would've also been required to stay overnight with the team. The fight started when the foreman (he was a goblin if our readers wonder why the foreman didn't take the responsibility himself) had asked if any of the employees would like to volunteer to the said duty and all the employees volunteered and couldn't then agree who would get the assignment. Nearby hospital reports that they took in 14 men with chansaw cuts and missing limbs and 37 were treated due to smaller injuries.

Right after the incident Killawood CEO announced that the unfortunate event would be fully investigated and meanwhile he would personally take care of the delivery that is believed to have caused the ruckus. Later his wife reported that the CEO had been taken to hospital after suffering some kind of physical discomfort and so would not be able make the delivery. The fate of the instructor position is undetermined at this point but Killawood factories have stated that delivery will be made on schedule.

Killawood, the most trusted brand with woodchuckers and goblin Blood Bowl teams, has made top of a line chainsaws over three decades.

Barmution

Quote from: johoohno on July 02, 2013, 12:04:12 AM
Thanks, sorry for the hassle!
-Barm

johoohno

Quote from: Barmution on July 02, 2013, 09:09:56 AM
Quote from: johoohno on July 02, 2013, 12:04:12 AM
Thanks, sorry for the hassle!
-Barm

No worries gives me more time to ponder the inducements :)

J-Reedy

MYSTERIOUS ACT OF HIGHWAY ROBBERY AND VANDALISM
Our loyal readers might remember that we reported on the brawl at Killawood chainsaw factory yesterday. Today this strange news stories continues with a special report from our investigative reporter Snootch Machammon. Snootch decided to follow the brawl-inducing chainsaw delivery from Killawood factories to the still unnamed amazon team of Blood Bowlers. According to Snootch the delivery went trouble-free at first, although the delivery was stopped six times by robbers. However, this time all the would-be robbers were not interested in the cargo, instead they insisted on finding out who was the instructor-to-be of lustrious amazon players. After the identity of this person was revealed, the "robber" would proceed to knock him out and take his place on the cart.

The delivery proceeded without troubles - if the short time delays in replacement of the chainsaw instructor are not counted - until the seventh robbery. This time the robbers had - so it seemed - felled a tree in the middle of the road forcing the cart to stop. After a brief lull the cart was attacked by a group of most unusual robbers. Your typical highway robber tends to be on the stocky-side, bearded, very muscular, lacking on the knowledge of recent advancements made in care of personal hygiene and they tend to wear masks on their faces to hide their identity. But these robbers, there seemed to be eight of them, were slender, shaven and well groomed. Masks were used and curiously Snootch noted that great care had been taken in assuring that the masks covered the ears of the robbers fully. Robbers also untypically descended onto the cart from the nearby trees. As to their muscularity, they were fast but seemed to lack any hitting power and they didn't carry weapons - even though they would occasionally fling squirrels at their victims. Instead the robbers seemed to rely on hit-and-run tactics, attacking their victims with lighting fast but light strikes and then cartwheeling or jumping acrobatically away before the victim had a chance to do anything. However, after the first shock of this acrobatic robbery attempt the Killawood cargo crew enforced with the instructor/robber group that had grown bigger and stronger with every previous "robbery" started to gain the upper hand. That is until the "felled" tree stood up before the cart and started swinging away with inhuman force. At this point our reporter Snootch was also knocked out. When he woke he found that all of the cargo crew unharmed but unconscious. Robbers were nowhere to be seen. Mysteriously they had not taken any of the valuable cargo they had worked so hard to get hold of. Instead they had left all of the chainsaws behind after braking them into small pieces. Killawood officials have confirmed that all of the cargo was left beyond repair and the requested delivery can't be made on time.

This mysterious affair is investigated by local highway constabulary. Any information about group of suspicious group of eight tall strangers who may be accompanied by an extremely tall walking tree is appreciated.