Quote from: Lars on July 11, 2013, 06:51:39 PM
Quote from: johoohno on July 08, 2013, 12:22:28 AM
Quote from: Lars on July 07, 2013, 09:03:50 PM
johoohno when can you play i can play
Monday from 19
Tuesday from 19
and Thursday from 19

/Lars

Hi! I'll be away this week and won't be able to play until Sunday. Does 20:30 on Sunday work for you?

I will try to get to a internet connection at the sugested time if but If i'm not online at that time we have to take it in the begining of next week

/Lars

can we pospne the match to 22:00?

/Lars

Sure, I'll log in at that time to see if you're there.

johoohno

A pretty screwed up game! The gobbos didn't manage to get all their inducements acredited in time, thus entering the field 300k+ short. Though Morg was there and that was their blessing.

Chaos received first but were a bit unlucky and soon the gobbos got hold of the ball, after they'd injured the beastman hitman. The gobbos managed to score late in the first half and when they were on the receiving end in the second half they got a bit bold and tried a few unpracticed stunts and passes that nuffle didn't enjoy. They got hold of the ball crammed up on the right side in a big scrum and managed to manoeuver by a pass to Geiger who scored their second touchdown (I think he did the first one as well).

Chaos had a few turns  in the end to get a touchdown too, but were more eager to kick some gobbo butts instead. As expected the injury box was pretty crowded in the end on the gobbo side.

Thanks for the game!