SEASON 11 Sign-up!

Started by J-Reedy, May 13, 2013, 10:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Sorry for being quiet for a while. This is the last week before my two week summer vacation and I've been as busy as a bee in a floral show at work. I should have more time for NUL for next couple of weeks with the vacation.

Signed up with the Cougar Kittens so now were at 8 teams. So take it away Mr. B and roll the schedule!

And a warm welcome to equilibri also from me, nice to have new faces here.

Mr B

Done... I wait a bit with admining my game if golden or anyone else wants to join... :o

Barmution

Er... didn't get around to cheking last night, so I guess that means my ChDorfs were carried over from last season automatically? I hope so...

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 31, 2013, 03:57:04 AM
Sorry for being quiet for a while. This is the last week before my two week summer vacation and I've been as busy as a bee in a floral show at work.
Awesome expression and welcome back!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on May 31, 2013, 10:32:42 AM
Er... didn't get around to cheking last night, so I guess that means my ChDorfs were carried over from last season automatically? I hope so...

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 31, 2013, 03:57:04 AM
Sorry for being quiet for a while. This is the last week before my two week summer vacation and I've been as busy as a bee in a floral show at work.
Awesome expression and welcome back!
I took a look and everything was ok, if any changes team wise it's still doable...

The Golden Arrow

I won't be able to join this season sadly. Will be working on getting everything working for next season.

hakos

Maybe time for someone to start up the season 11 thread now?

I see that I will play against the dummy team so I will just chill for another week... :(

/Hakos