SEASON 12 PRE-sign-up

Started by J-Reedy, June 03, 2013, 03:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

The 11th season of NUL is currently underway. The earliest time that the season 11 will end is end of July. The more probable end of season 11 and start of season 12 is some point in August (2013).

If you're interested in joining Nul for season 12 you can register as a forum member and leave a post to this thread. Admins will then send you a reminded message when season 12 is approaching.

Please note that you can't write posts as soon as you registers This is becauses admins will have to approve all new members. This is due to spam bots that would otherwise spam our beautiful (yes it is! our mom says so!) board full of messages about how you can get rock hard in a jiffy (it's easy, just gaze at a medusa) or how you can become a millionaire easily (it's quite easy actually if you start as a multi-millionaire).

All right, so if you're interested in playing NUL, please post here. Any questions/comments about NUL are also welcomed.

Luiggi

Hey hey hey, after a 2 (or 3?) season hiatus, I'm back in action. Only this time my skaven itch is coming, so I'll probably go ahead with a fresh team and let my bashier players remain on holidays.

I believe I'll be able to have a good schedule for August now that I am done with university. I got caught up by my career projects in May and June, but now that's over and I'm graduated, wohooo!

See you around,

Luiggi.

equilibri

I'm in for another season!
Will propably play on with my Dark Elves from Season 11.

Barmution

Quote from: Luiggi on July 02, 2013, 09:12:28 PM
I believe I'll be able to have a good schedule for August now that I am done with university. I got caught up by my career projects in May and June, but now that's over and I'm graduated, wohooo!

See you around,

Luiggi.
Congratulations! ;D

I'll start a fresh team for the next season myself. I feel bad for playing these Chaos Dorfs...
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

I'm in! I think I feel like rolling a new team... maybe.

The Golden Arrow

I'm in and I plan to make it this time :P

hakos

I'm definitely in, and there is currently a 99% probability that I will start a new team. No idea what kind of team yet.

/Hakos

Mr B

I'll have to continue my passive presence here  :-\