Match Day 1 - OPEN

Started by J-Reedy, August 11, 2013, 10:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Cool, catch you on Friday then  :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: hakos on August 12, 2013, 07:08:02 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 11, 2013, 11:59:07 AM
Hi Hakos, I'm pretty free this week. I can play tonight some time and whenever on monday (I'm on vacation). I'm busy tuesday night and don't know about wed/thur right now. Will be gone friday afternoon through the whole weekend though.

Sorry for not replying sooner, was busy with some party on saturday, hangover on sunday and work today.

Tuesday is also out but after that I shuld be able to play all evenings and any time on the weekend.

So I guess it is wednesday or thursday evening then. Let me know when you know...

/Hakos

Does tonight work? Say 20.00 or something our time.

hakos

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 14, 2013, 11:31:40 AM
Quote from: hakos on August 12, 2013, 07:08:02 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 11, 2013, 11:59:07 AM
Hi Hakos, I'm pretty free this week. I can play tonight some time and whenever on monday (I'm on vacation). I'm busy tuesday night and don't know about wed/thur right now. Will be gone friday afternoon through the whole weekend though.

Sorry for not replying sooner, was busy with some party on saturday, hangover on sunday and work today.

Tuesday is also out but after that I shuld be able to play all evenings and any time on the weekend.

So I guess it is wednesday or thursday evening then. Let me know when you know...

/Hakos

Does tonight work? Say 20.00 or something our time.

Yeah, that should work. See you tonight then.

/hakos

Lars

The match between the dorfs and the dark elfs has been played and it was a tight match. the dorfs started with the ball and made a slow drive forward as a dorf should. But when close to the TD zone the pesky elfs managed to take the ball from the dorfs and pass down the field and score in round 8. In the second half the elfs started to go down the field for a good TD but now it was the dorfs that managed to take the ball fro the elfsby hitting th guy with dump off and intecept the pass that he tried to throw. the intercepting dorf got beaten down and the elfs recoverd the ball. After this the dorf beat down the ballcarrier and the runner got it and started rushing down the field. The elfs where very unluckie in this stage of the mach and did 2 double 1 rolls that resulted in turnovers and the dwarfs scored  in round 15.

So the match ended 1-1

Barmution

Hi Luiggi!

I'm sorry to say that I have to cancel on Friday due to a friend celebrating his birthday. I'm still available tomorrow from 19.00-21.00, Sunday 11.00-12.00  + 21.00 and Monday and Tuesday 19.00-21.00 if any of those are doable for you.

Sorry for the hassle
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

I've played my first game for half a year against Hakos and managed to squeeze out a win with my underworld against his pro elves with a touchdown in my last turn. It was a bit of a brawl with both players loosing players in some numbers but I had a few extra bodies that helped me pull through and my mighty blow blitzer got some work done (the troll was worthless as usual but managed to hurt one elf at least).

Thanks for the game, it was fun :)

Edit: Det står engelska på BB managare, vet inte varför det här blev på franska man ni får nöja er.

equilibri

Quote from: Lars on August 14, 2013, 09:22:48 PM
The match between the dorfs and the dark elfs has been played and it was a tight match. the dorfs started with the ball and made a slow drive forward as a dorf should. But when close to the TD zone the pesky elfs managed to take the ball from the dorfs and pass down the field and score in round 8. In the second half the elfs started to go down the field for a good TD but now it was the dorfs that managed to take the ball fro the elfsby hitting th guy with dump off and intecept the pass that he tried to throw. the intercepting dorf got beaten down and the elfs recoverd the ball. After this the dorf beat down the ballcarrier and the runner got it and started rushing down the field. The elfs where very unluckie in this stage of the mach and did 2 double 1 rolls that resulted in turnovers and the dwarfs scored  in round 15.

So the match ended 1-1

I tried to upload the match result but could not find the leauge in the bbmanager tool.

It is there... ID 8278 NUL: S12

Thank u for a great and entertaining match, even though u crippled some of my players... as usual... :D

hakos

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 14, 2013, 09:48:59 PM
I've played my first game for half a year against Hakos and managed to squeeze out a win with my underworld against his pro elves with a touchdown in my last turn. It was a bit of a brawl with both players loosing players in some numbers but I had a few extra bodies that helped me pull through and my mighty blow blitzer got some work done (the troll was worthless as usual but managed to hurt one elf at least).

Thanks for the game, it was fun :)

Yeah, it was fun to get started again. Fairly even match. Roughly the same number of casualties but you could replace (some of) your losses while I could not. That definitely made a difference.

Also, it was quite a new experience for me playing elfs. Have never done that before. I feel I have much to learn.

/Hakos

J-Reedy

MASSACRE AT THE GOBLINS VS KHORNE MATCH!
But to everyones surprise the massacrees were the Khorne. BBManager tells the story: Binkies 1D +9,15, Frosties 1D -5,5. Binkies 2D +17,87, Frosties 2D +8,14. This was one of the most lopsided matches as to dice that I've ever played. I got blitz and perfect defence at my defencive turns and on the first half I was breaking armor left, right, up, down and through. 4 khornes were out after the first drive that ended on turn 4. This was also one of the few matches where my MVP went to right player: The Brain, my brave bombardier, whose claim to fame and mvp were two bombs that he threw: 1st one exploded out of field (probably right next to the mvp panel) but the second one seriously injured 1 pit fighter AND the Bloodthirster who regenerated but was naturally taken out of the game and leaving me the strength advantage with my two Trollies. The most nasty thing that Nuffle pulled on poor Kvasilad was during the second half when he had a chance to make the score 2-1. His pit fighter was close enough to score with a gfi and there was only one gobbo on front of him. He blitzes the gobbo, gets two both downs on the first, rerolls.... two skulls.

Here's the story in all it's graphical glory:

tags

Well, given the amount of breaks, at least I only got one smashed hip on a pit fighter in the end. Could've been worse. And also, I rolled a lucky 60k of winnings, so now I have to decide if I'm saving up for a bloodletter to have some hope of carrying the ball, or if I'm getting an apo.

I'm not really expecting any wins this season, but the dice were a bit harsh here, I have to admit! Either way, thanks for a fun game :)

Luiggi

Quote from: Barmution on August 14, 2013, 09:40:29 PM
Hi Luiggi!

I'm sorry to say that I have to cancel on Friday due to a friend celebrating his birthday. I'm still available tomorrow from 19.00-21.00, Sunday 11.00-12.00  + 21.00 and Monday and Tuesday 19.00-21.00 if any of those are doable for you.

Sorry for the hassle
-Barm

Hi there. No problem at all, it actually helped a little since this Friday some plans came up and I can now go do them instead of playing BB. Let's aim for Monday at 19.00 GMT +2.

Barmution

Quote from: Luiggi on August 16, 2013, 04:12:52 PM
Hi there. No problem at all, it actually helped a little since this Friday some plans came up and I can now go do them instead of playing BB. Let's aim for Monday at 19.00 GMT +2.
Super! See you there :)

-Barm

Luiggi

Gaaah, some more stuff came up, so it's possible that I arrive a bit late, Barm. I'm certain I'll be home at 20.00 (I hope it's ok for you). I might be able to be here anytime between 19.00 and 20.00 though, so I'll drop a line when I arrive.

I hope it's OK, tell me if it's not so I can try to find an alternative. Sorry for the hassle!

Barmution

No problem at all, Luiggi. See you at 20.00  :)

-Barm

Luiggi

Well, now it seems I can play at the original time, so I'm around already in case you read this :D I'll check in-game every 10 minutes or so ;)