Match Day 2 - OPEN

Started by J-Reedy, August 11, 2013, 10:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luiggi

The elf vs skaven shootout ends with a 4-2 victory for the fast food company. Early injuries suffered on the elven side, coupled with the rat's tenacity to remain on the pitch were the key factors today.

Good news for both coaches: 70k winnings that should allow for positionals and apothecaries. Bad news: a -str lineman for the elves and an MVP hog in the form of a mercenary linerat... greedy bastard!

Good game, hakos, with a few rats removed from the pitch the outcome would have been quite different, but they just didn't break! It was stun stun stun and the odd KO here and there...

hakos

Good summary Luiggi.

The stats summed it up quite nicely, more or less the same amount of blocks, the difference was really the injuries.

Not shown in the stat is that I got 4 injuries, and the first 2 was already in turn 1 and 2.

Feels good to get a lot of gold, also, learned a couple new things about playing elves, and didn't do as many mistakes as in the first match, even if I did some. So, it get's better.

Thanks for a fun game with several crazy plays. I don't think you expected my first TD considering the position at that time :)

Edit: Just saw that we did a total of 9 successful passes together, that's quite a lot

/Hakos

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: equilibri on August 25, 2013, 07:49:57 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 22, 2013, 10:18:13 PM
Anyone heard from Equilibri cause most of the week is over already and I've had no reply?

Hi!

I am really sorry for this, but I have totally missed that day 2 has been posted!
Have been working my brains out so when I looked at the forum a couple of days ago I really thought I was reading Day 1 and that Day 2 had not been posted yet... Pretty strange in my head right now... :D

I cant play until wednesday around 18:00 if that is ok, otherwise I will leave a WO to you because of my totally confused behavior...

Again sorry for this, but I have no idea what happened!
For my part it's ok to wait, not sure if the rest of the guys here want to wait for us. I think I can make it on wednesday, but can't say so for certain just yet.

tags

My opinion is that we can extend the match week for a couple of days at least, I'd rather see the match played than not :)

J-Reedy

I'm with Kvasilad on this one, if you can get the match played on Wednesday, go ahead. Couple of days shouldn't turn the world around.

Barmution

Not a problem for me to wait either. Play it! Play it! Play it!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

sure, no problem waiting a few days

/HO

The Golden Arrow

Wednesday is starting to look bad for me, can you make it on Thursday?

equilibri

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 27, 2013, 12:37:39 AM
Wednesday is starting to look bad for me, can you make it on Thursday?

Yeah, that works fine for me!

Thursday 18:00 it is!

The Golden Arrow

The Golden Arrow

Thanks for the game :)

Sorry for your team being somewhat unfit and your dice not agreeing with you, but it was a fun game (2-0 to me).

equilibri

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 29, 2013, 07:10:26 PM
Thanks for the game :)

Sorry for your team being somewhat unfit and your dice not agreeing with you, but it was a fun game (2-0 to me).

Yeah, the game was fun!
First game that didn't leave my team with X wounded... :D