Match Day 2 - OPEN

Started by J-Reedy, August 11, 2013, 10:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Great, thanks a millon J-R!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

kvasild what happend did you also loose the connection before you got the result screen ?

tags

Argh! Very annoyingly, we lost contact with the server just after turn 16. But I got this screenshot in just before the last dwarf fell while trying to grab the ball:

Nuffle was very lopsided, and gave me a lot more luck than I deserve. I guess an admin win is the only fair way to go here?

The match was submitted to BBM without any real problems, since we actually played all 16 turns:

tags

Quote from: Lars on August 22, 2013, 08:17:14 PM
kvasild what happend did you also loose the connection before you got the result screen ?

Yeah, very annoying :/

J-Reedy

NUFFLE HAS FOUND A NEW FAVOURITE
And it seems to be my goblins. After last week's Nuffling of Kvasi I was waiting for karmic payback. Instead I got to witness the MOST serious nuffling I've EVER EVER FOREVER seen. Barm couldn't get anything important done, there were 1s and skulls flying all around on the field. And to top it off, sometimes just before hitting Barm with a 1, Nuffle decided to grant him a 6. Like when his treeman caught the bomb thrown by my bombardier, then fumbled it, knocking down two of his players and one of my trollies. What was the end result of this fumble you ask? One dead halfling, that's what. Meanwhile, I was making 1 die blocks without even breaking a sweat. Some of the nuffling highlights:
- Block on my ball-carrier standing next to sidelines. Two pushbacks would take the ball off the field. The result? Two both-downs. Halfling stunned. Goblin OK.
- Treeman catches a bomb (no, I'm not getting dementia, this is another throw, not the one I told earlier) just to fumble it and knockdown himself.
- Three skulls on a block just to make things interesting. Resulting reroll results into pushback.

Also, if you want to see stats lying, head onto BB Manager to check the stats there. In light of those numbers this was a fair and even match. HAHAHAHA!!! Sorry again for the nuffling Barm, as I said, I would've crashed some furniture and glassware if I had been in your boots.

Here's the gruesome story in graphics.

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on August 22, 2013, 08:18:45 PM
Argh! Very annoyingly, we lost contact with the server just after turn 16. But I got this screenshot in just before the last dwarf fell while trying to grab the ball:

Yeah, I and Barm got the same message at the start of our match.

Quote from: kvasilad on August 22, 2013, 08:18:45 PM
Nuffle was very lopsided, and gave me a lot more luck than I deserve. I guess an admin win is the only fair way to go here?

Yep, the match shows unplayed. The dwarfs will lose their MVP if we go for the admin win but on the other hand, the one Miss next game injury that the dwarfs suffered will also cancel out. So admin win seems fair to me. So if it is OK for Lars also we'll do that one. Let us know Lars.

Lars

yes thats the correct result

The Golden Arrow

Anyone heard from Equilibri cause most of the week is over already and I've had no reply?

J-Reedy

Flakes-Searchers match admined to 1-0 win for Frosties.

Golden: No info about Equilibri, but according to his member info he was active on the forum yesterday on the 22nd. Have you tried a pm?

Barmution

Yeah, mentally that was one of the toughest matches I've ever played and I've been pitch cleared as Skaven on more than one occasion.

My motivation for staying with these squishies through the season now is that it would be unfair for the teams that haven't played them yet to lose out on an easy win and an SPP deluge. So I'm going to fight through it. Additionally Nuffle f*cking owes them ;D

Thanks for the match, J-R. Please continue to do well with your Gobbos, somebody has to represent us stunties a bit more honorably than the Cooks.
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Hi Luiggi

Seems the weekend is still mostly ok for me. I will probably get a visit from china midday on sunday for a couple of hours but apart from that I can play most times.

/HÃ¥kan

Luiggi

Hi there, sorry it took so long for me to reply.

Sunday between 18.00 and 20.00 GMT +2 is fine for me, if you can make it we can play then.

If that doesn't work, I might be able to play on Saturday between 19.00 and 21.00 GMT +2 depending on when I finish a midday party at home, but sadly I can't guarantee it right now...

hakos

Hi

The sunday time should work, the chinese people should have left by then

/Hakos

Luiggi

Ok, then see you at 18.00 GMT +2!

equilibri

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 22, 2013, 10:18:13 PM
Anyone heard from Equilibri cause most of the week is over already and I've had no reply?

Hi!

I am really sorry for this, but I have totally missed that day 2 has been posted!
Have been working my brains out so when I looked at the forum a couple of days ago I really thought I was reading Day 1 and that Day 2 had not been posted yet... Pretty strange in my head right now... :D

I cant play until wednesday around 18:00 if that is ok, otherwise I will leave a WO to you because of my totally confused behavior...

Again sorry for this, but I have no idea what happened!