Match Day 4 - OPEN

Started by J-Reedy, August 11, 2013, 10:10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on September 08, 2013, 02:18:11 PM
Quote from: Lars on September 07, 2013, 09:20:16 AM
Barmutation when can you play I can play late sunday say 20:00 or monday,wednesday ot thursday after 19

/Lars
I you can do Monday 19:00 that would be perfect!
-Barm
okej see you then

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on September 08, 2013, 02:23:24 PM
Quote from: equilibri on September 08, 2013, 01:14:57 PM

Hi!

Sorry, but I am in New York and returns on tuesday...
Can you play on tursday around 18:00?

//Equilibri

I'm busy on tuesday, I guess you do not want to play on monday, and the weekend (including friday) is not possible either.

So that leaves wednesday or thursday evening. Does any of those days work for you?

Edit: Read again what you wrote and thursday seems a more likely interpretation than tuesday. So, yes, thursday 18:00 will work fine

/Hakos

No, I meant tuesday, but wednesday sounds even better!

Wednesday 11/9 at 18:00?

Barmution

Quote from: Lars on September 08, 2013, 03:24:34 PM
Quote from: Barmution on September 08, 2013, 02:18:11 PM
I you can do Monday 19:00 that would be perfect!
-Barm
okej see you then
Just a quick precaution: forgot that it was voting day today, I might run a little late if traffic and queues at the voting place are bad. Shouldn't affect our play time unless I'm really unlucky, though.
-Bârm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on September 08, 2013, 09:25:11 PM

No, I meant tuesday, but wednesday sounds even better!

Wednesday 11/9 at 18:00?

Great, see you then

/Hakos

Barmution

Nuffle grants the Flings a reprieve by allowing the Cook'n'rollas to hideously murder and mutilate poor Lasseman's Dwarves:

It started with a thrown rock MNG'ing his MB Troll Slayer and then my Trees went to work, seriously concussing 2 dwarves, killing a Troll Slayer who failed his Dauntless and then smashing the collar bone of a Blitzer. By turn 4 Lars was down 5 (!!!) players and the match was effectively over. I can only commend Lars on him taking it as well as he did. Really sorry for all that damage, man  :-[ Hope the rest of the season turns out better for you.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Wow... Nuffle really seems like he's hatin' on the dwarves this season, really the only reason Khorne got their lone win against them as well.

hakos

wow, that was an unexpected result...

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on September 09, 2013, 10:28:24 PM
Wow... Nuffle really seems like he's hatin' on the dwarves this season, really the only reason Khorne got their lone win against them as well.
He sees'em deathrollin', he be hatin'.

Lars

Yhea the dorf team seems defect in some way they worked in the first match but after that everything has gone down the drain think i have managed to break armor once in the 3 last games and they must have forget to put a thick skull on my dorfs.

/Lars

J-Reedy

OK Luiggi, here are my OK times for Fri-Sun:

Friday: 18-19 (sorry for short window here, I'm probly going to see a late night movie at a cinema, so I'll have to leave enogh room for that)
Saturday: 18-22
Sunday: 10-19

Edit: all times starting times, GMT+2/CEST

Luiggi

Sunday 12.00 GMT + 2 sounds perfect, see you then.

hakos

The elvish battle have been decided. Many things were as expected.

Lots of passes - check
Lots of injuries - check
Lots of dodging - check

But, wait there is something wrong here...

Yes, correct, all 5 of the injuries were on the AV8 team, none on the AV7 team. I think we can safely say that this disruption in the normal space-time continiuum leading to this unprobable series of event were the sole decider of this match.

Sorry for this Equilibri, I assume you did lots of swearing at your computer, I would have done that at least.

But I have to admit, the dark elves are the better passers.

/Hakos

hakos

Just realized something that I didn't expect to see at the start of this season.

With just one match left of day 3...

The leader in the following 3 categories: Biggest Brutes / Most Violent / Serial Killers are the halflings

And the leader of the category Best Punching Bags are my poor elves, mostly expected though

And I'm gonna meet these fearsome halflings in the next match, it does not look good...

Also, a bit hilarious I think, me and the halflings share the first place for Best Throwers

/Hakos

Barmution

We're the Cook'n'Rollas, fool! Keep your sausages off our plates or you'll regret it  ::)

I can honestly say that the violent stats are mostly due to Lars' poor luck, but the throwing stats are due to TTM being counted as passing. It's technically cheating but we 'Flings aren't so technically minded. Also, you tend to get a lot of armor breaks by gang fouling the crap out of anybody dumb/unlucky enough to stay on the ground in our general vicinity... Well met in MD5, my squishies!

-Barm

Luiggi

Hey there, my Friday afternoon got freed up so I can play anytime from 17.00 GMT +2 onwards. Maybe you can still play it before going to the cinema?

Cheers.