Match Day 5 - OPEN

Started by J-Reedy, August 11, 2013, 10:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

QuoteBy the way, what's with the shiny skaven-goblin wannabes? At this rate MD 7 can be a clash of titans.
We could have two sort of finals in a row :P

Skaven are broken, I think is the general sentiment. Also mutations are fun.

Luiggi

Actually that would be interesting. If one wins the cup and the other wins the league, could we call it a draw and share the trophy? :D

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on September 15, 2013, 06:48:57 PM
I'm currently not 100% certain if I can play on monday. Will let you know at the latest during monday afternoon.

/hakos

Ok, I'll check in regularily.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on September 16, 2013, 08:10:44 AM
Quote from: hakos on September 15, 2013, 06:48:57 PM
I'm currently not 100% certain if I can play on monday. Will let you know at the latest during monday afternoon.

/hakos

Ok, I'll check in regularily.

Hi

I would very much prefer to play on friday evening or any time on saturday.

BUT

if that is not possible then I can play this evening, 19:00 I think we said.

/Hakos

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on September 16, 2013, 01:05:23 PM
Quote from: Barmution on September 16, 2013, 08:10:44 AM
Hi

I would very much prefer to play on friday evening or any time on saturday.

BUT

if that is not possible then I can play this evening, 19:00 I think we said.

/Hakos
Friday evening is at best uncertain for me and Saturday is completely booked already.

I'd really prefer it if we played it tonight, since I could have to call off a Friday match at the last second. Sorry for the inconvenience  :(

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

I'm ingame and waiting, Hakos.

hakos

Barmution

hakos

Too tired to write something, so here is the Picture.

I think this match was decided by Barmutions 2D6 rolls.

-9,36 or in other words, only 14 of 40 armor rolls succeeded

/hakos

Barmution

Yeah, you got better d6 too (11.89 vs 6.83). I got the block dice but sadly that isn't enough for a 'fling team to succeed. Very, very miffed about that failed landing roll (w RR) that stopped me equalizing in turn 8, but hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles (yum!).

Note to self: Never EVER hire Zara again. 7 stabs, 6 against av7 and 1 against av8: Not a single armor break... Deeproot here we come!

equilibri

tags

equilibri

equilibri

Kvasilad? What happened?
I have a sign that asks if I want to "Quit Match" because "Network connection interrupted"... Is it u or me?

Well, I have no other option then to quit the match... So, I guess I do...

tags

Crap, my internet connection died :/

Problem was at my end, router lost IP. I would love the chance to replay, but you have every right to the admin win if you want it, as there was no realistic way I was coming back from being under 0-2 at half-time.