Match Day 5 - OPEN

Started by J-Reedy, August 11, 2013, 10:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on September 20, 2013, 07:06:42 PM
Crap, my internet connection died :/

Problem was at my end, router lost IP. I would love the chance to replay, but you have every right to the admin win if you want it, as there was no realistic way I was coming back from being under 0-2 at half-time.

Ah, that is crap... Well, do I get any SPP from the match if a take an "admin win" and how do I report it?

tags

You get your MVP and also mine, so two of your players get 5. One of the admins will fix it if we agree on it here.

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on September 20, 2013, 07:10:50 PM
You get your MVP and also mine, so two of your players get 5. One of the admins will fix it if we agree on it here.

But not the SPP from the TD:s, Cas and passes?

tags

Nope, everything that actually happened in the match is lost with an admin win.

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on September 20, 2013, 07:10:50 PM
You also get the spp from two TDs, 2 x 3 spp. All the spp is assigned to random players.

As Kvasi said, admin (me, Bantha or Golden) will add the result.

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on September 20, 2013, 07:12:56 PM
Nope, everything that actually happened in the match is lost with an admin win.

Then I want to play again, instead, if u like!
Can we play now, or do we need to reset something (aka the admins...)?

tags

J-Reedy is an admin, so he can reset it right now I think?

I'll be happy to play again right now :)

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on September 20, 2013, 07:16:09 PM

Perfect!

J-Reedy, can u reset our match, please?

J-Reedy

Quote from: equilibri on September 20, 2013, 07:16:52 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on September 20, 2013, 07:16:09 PM

Perfect!

J-Reedy, can u reset our match, please?

Logging into the game right now.

tags

tags

That's it, the game is over fair'n'square, and I lost it 3-0. Pretty much the way the disconnected game was headed :D

equilibri

The first match was stopped by the judges when an angry ogre in the audience pulled the plug on the lights, and that kind of made the elves angry, cause the had a lead of 2 TD against 0... Still the coach agreed to a replay and this game went almost the same way, except that no player died... :D

A couple of failed blocks and the combined agility and movement of the elves made this game a no-brainer for the Seahawks.
The frenzied Khorne tried to decimate the elves, but as long as the 2 witches was on the field, it was hard to defend against them.

Thanks for 3 fun halves, kvasilad! Sometimes I wish every game could last this long! :D