Match Day 6 - OPEN

Started by J-Reedy, August 11, 2013, 10:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Time for the second to last week of the regular season!

J-Reedy

Howdy-ho Lars. Time to face your feared tacklers. This weekend is unfortunately already booked but here are my OK starting times (GMT+2/CEST) for next week:

- Tuesday 19-20
- Wednesday 18-21

Friday would be the next available day but I don't know about exact times yet. I'll update that and weekend later if neither of those times suits you, sir.

tags

Hakos, I should have pretty high availability this weekend. Most times today or tomorrow should be doable.

Failing that, it's probably Wednesday or Thursday from 18 next week.

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on September 21, 2013, 08:37:31 AM
Hakos, I should have pretty high availability this weekend. Most times today or tomorrow should be doable.

Failing that, it's probably Wednesday or Thursday from 18 next week.

Aha, time for those strange Khorne.

I have no possibility to play this weekend. Wednesday or thursday evening should be doable though. Let's say wednesday and keep thursday in reserve.

/Hakos

equilibri

Luiggi!

I can play today if the game ends before 16:00. (so start at the latest 13:30, maybe...)

Tomorrow, sunday I can play from around 20:00.

Monday or wednesday around 18:00.

Those are the days I can play this weekend, and next week. Going abroad thursday-sunday next week...

Luiggi

Hi there :)

I can't play this weekend (I already have a game scheduled for Sunday afternoon), but Monday at 18.00 GMT +2 should be ok in principle (I'm depending a lot on last minute calls from work but I believe I'll have no problems).

I'll keep you posted if there are any news.

equilibri

Quote from: Luiggi on September 21, 2013, 12:40:29 PM
Hi there :)

I can't play this weekend (I already have a game scheduled for Sunday afternoon), but Monday at 18.00 GMT +2 should be ok in principle (I'm depending a lot on last minute calls from work but I believe I'll have no problems).

I'll keep you posted if there are any news.

Perfect! I see u at 18:00 on monday then, if nothing happens.

Luiggi

Hey there, I just sent you an email. Tonight at 20.00 would be good, I'll drop by in case you got to read the message :D

equilibri

Quote from: Luiggi on September 22, 2013, 06:54:01 PM
Hey there, I just sent you an email. Tonight at 20.00 would be good, I'll drop by in case you got to read the message :D

I am on now, if you are still able to play!

Luiggi

Nice game, equilibri. 3-3 in a wild match, where I fucked up badly and you pulled off amazing plays after rolling shitloads of double skulls.

2 of your touchdowns were super sequences, maybe 5-7 rolls without failing XD I should have known better, maybe I should have fouled you some more after all... :D

equilibri

Yeah, that was an insane(!) game! Who reports the draw? I can do it because of the unfair TD I got in the last turn...

Well, I report it then...

Luiggi

I've uploaded it. It wasn't unfair, it was a 2+ 4+ 2+ 3+ 3+ 4+ 3+ 2+ 2+ 2+ sequence. Which had around 11 % chance of succeeding because of your dodge skill (if we take the chances of a Riot! event happening, though, they'd probably be around 1% :D). I also got a blitz!, though you also got one blitz! and a riot to let you score on turn 16. Dunno...

The fact that your other TD came from a 3+ 2+ 3+ 2+ 3+ 2+ 2+ sequence does irk me a little bit, but that was provoked by your skull rolling. Plus your second TD came because of a big mistake (rolling with the loner before securing the ball on an easy 2+ 2+ with reroll). And that's nobody's fault but mine, and if you fuck up, you pay.

I won't be the one complaining about bad luck this game, and especially this season, when my skaven have been rolling outstanding armor rolls, my av 7 looks like av 9. Except for my Rat Ogre :P

Anyway, I'm regretting not fouling you some more, to be honest that's the last time I'll show some mercy if the other team can score on a Riot. Still a great game!

equilibri

Thanx!
It was nice sequences for me, but I failed some easy rolls (as u said) so I guess it was fair in the end.

I'm always impressed how much AV7 can withstand against AV8... My MB on the Witch did nothing... :D

Well, interesting game (and insanely weird...)! Still had a lot of fun, so thanx for the game!

PS. I am glad I convinced u to not foul me anymore... :D