Match Day 6 - OPEN

Started by J-Reedy, August 11, 2013, 10:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: hakos on September 25, 2013, 06:15:49 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on September 25, 2013, 05:45:41 PM
Ok, let's aim for Sunday at 18:00. How does your evening look after that though? Just in case I'm not able to start before 19 or 20... I don't think I'll be that late, but I'm not 100% sure.

On sunday I can play at any time, nothing planned for the entire day, 18, 19, 20, 21 is ok starting times.

/hakos

Great, I'll try to let you know as early as possible if I can't make 18.

The Golden Arrow

Oh my god, I thought we were supposed to meet at 21.00. I am so sorry Barm :(

The Golden Arrow

When can you play instead? I am pretty free both saturday and sunday I think.

Barmution

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

OK, lets go. You were logged out of the forum so thought you were away.

Barmution

Ok, waiting for you ingame, PLS keep an eye on the league chat while ingame, mate :/

Barmution

First Golden shows up an hour late (not the first time either) and then I get dice raped in the match because Golden sure as all hell lives up to his name when it comes to d6, Nuffle's golden son indeed. Jesus!

I can't play Flings more, I don't think I can take any more of this. Not only are they Flings, but this match 29 of my 59 d6 were 1 and 2s. FUCK!

hakos

Sounds bad, but only one match left, and then you can forget about this experiment...

Barmution

Well, that's the problem... I don't even feel that I've given them a fair shot. Except for that monstrosity of a game against Lars' dorfs they've been rolling so poorly that I don't think I've seen what they're really like :(

Luiggi

Shoooot, Underworld leading the division with 6 wins? The REAL rats gotta fix that problem ASAP :P

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on September 26, 2013, 08:37:57 PM
Quote from: hakos on September 25, 2013, 06:15:49 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on September 25, 2013, 05:45:41 PM
Ok, let's aim for Sunday at 18:00. How does your evening look after that though? Just in case I'm not able to start before 19 or 20... I don't think I'll be that late, but I'm not 100% sure.

On sunday I can play at any time, nothing planned for the entire day, 18, 19, 20, 21 is ok starting times.

/hakos

Great, I'll try to let you know as early as possible if I can't make 18.

Hi, can we make it 20? Seems like I'll struggle with 18 atter all

hakos

hakos

Final match of the day played. It was almost a boring match with only safe plays and no mistakes until quite late in the match.

It was 1-1 after about 12 turns and I started as the offensive in the third drive so it felt quite good. But after failing 3 simple 2+ rolls in a row, wasting my only RR (he got good use out of his master chef). The ball was open for him to pick up and I had to start with unsafe play and gambling. Got the ball, got it up in his half but did not succeed in building my cage since a dodge failed. He got the ball loose, picked it up with his AG4 guy, throwed, catched and score the winning goal in his last turn.

Oh well, can't complain too much, have had some luck earlier and this match went by with only one injury. So quite happy anyway.

Good game Kvasilad, you waited patiently for your chance, got it and you took it.

/hakos

tags

Khorne Demons in Halfling Chef scandal
--------------------------------------

In a move that raised more than a few eyebrows around the league this week, the Frosted Flakes of Khorne crafted an uneasy alliance with a famed halfling master chef for their match against Dogor Draugs. The chef played a pivotal role in the second half, helping the demons to an upset win against the elves.

We caught up with team captain Tony the Tormentor after he finished taking pictures with the team's main sponsor, Hellogg's. He had this to say when asked:

GNAWING THE FLESH OF FALLEN MORTALS WHILE THEIR DEAD FIXED STARE CAN ONLY BEAR WITNESS TO THE DESTRUCTION HAS JUST GONE KINDA STALE, YOU KNOW?

DRINKING THE TEARS OF ANNIHILATED FOES AND EATING THEIR ENTRAILS WHILE THE LAST EBB OF THEIR MORTAL COIL SHUFFLES AWAY IS ALL WELL AND GOOD, BUT IT CAN'T HURT WITH SOME NEW SPICES NOW AND AGAIN, CAN IT?

We can only speculate what this means in advance of next week's game vs. the Halfling Cook'n'Rollas.