Match Day 1 - OPEN

Started by J-Reedy, August 11, 2013, 10:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Ouch... that could've gone better, for us both:

Luiggi got a nice SPP feast but lost his Rat Ogre to a BD when a fling threw a 2d against him (Fling unhurt, ofc). After that Nuffle conspired to KO 3 of my thrown Flings (one who would've scored if he'd only manage to land, the little bugger) and his nice kicks left my remaining flings marooned and under pressure in my midfield while I was busy failing my pick ups. All in all a great Fling game! Looking forward to stunting off against gobbos in the next match :P

Thanks for the match, Luiggi! It was great fun despite all the shenanigans Nuffle pulled on us!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Same here, Barm, it was fun and different. It was an interesting match, and if it wasn't for the RO I'd say you got nuffled big time... those kicks and your slippery hands were a real killer for you. If your flings had reached the midfield forest you could have tried some sort of slow advance and manage to score, but those deep kicks were nasty! Plus it seems that the skaven were particularly strong, only 2 injuries... Linemen survive the tree onslaught, and the RO got the nasty (and unlikely) hit.

At least my RO didn't hog the MVP, lol. Better luck next games with those fling flings, give them some landing drills to practice before next match and they'll be OK.