SEASON 13 SIGNUP

Started by J-Reedy, September 15, 2013, 06:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Cool! Looking forward to this  ;D
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gurgeh

I appear to have some problem with my game. I just wrote the following to the support adress:

"I haven't been using Blood Bowl for a while, and now when I try to log on to the internet league I get the uninformative error message "Error: Internal server error (4)". I suppose this is because there is an update that I haven't installed, but I get no information about any updates when I try to start the game.

I am using the Legendary edition and the version number on the start menu is 2.0.1.6"

Maybe someone here knows more than I do and can help.

(And the reason I write this under this subject is that it is closely related to my ability to participate in season 13.)

/tobias

hakos

I have legendary edition 2.0.2.2 and I know for a fact that if you do not have the latest version you cannot log on to any internet based league play. Only single player version will be available for you.

Fact = I have had the same problem and it was solved by getting to the latest version.

However, I do not know how to trigger that update, don't remember how I did it when I got the problem. Might have been a unistall/install.

/Hakos

J-Reedy

Looking good guys, good luck for all on the upcoming season and congratz to Luiggi on the championship!

I was just in a wierd BB match, there were no wizards, both teams had oversized rosters, no blood was spilled and somehow the teams got zillion points from scoring TDs. I managed to take a pictogram with my imp-magicbox:

Luckily the right team won the match so the lack of casulties doesn't bother me. Oh, and the cheerleaders we're a bit more attractive than in a regular BB match!

See you in November!

The Golden Arrow

Barmution

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gurgeh

Ok, now my game works, and so does the server (which it didn't do yesterday).

So I want to play with my high elf team White Fire, that participated in one season long ago, and has a team value of 1560.

tags

Great news, welcome back Gurgeh! :)

J-Reedy: Niners fan, eh? :)

The Golden Arrow

You need to apply for the league. It's called NUL: Feeder camp

Gurgeh

tags

Mr B

That's correct..
campnul it is.

Mr B

Gurgeh