SEASON 13 SIGNUP

Started by J-Reedy, September 15, 2013, 06:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

All right, let's put the ball rolling early on the season 13.

As settled earlier, this will be the 2nd in the series of 3 seasons, so the TV limit for teams will be 1600 or the highest TV of the teams that played during season 12. Specifics about the new season structure can be found here (at about half-way down the page).

At the moment it looks like season 12 will end at around week 41 (October 7th to 13th), so we should be able to start the season 13 week or two after that.

I'll be away in US from October 11th to November 6th, so I won't be taking part in season 13 to avoid any delays with the start of the league.

So, if you're planning on playing season 13 of NUL, sign-up into this thread. Old coaches know the drill. NEW COACHES, read both this thread and this thread.

IN:
- The Golden Arrow - Warpstone Plumbers
- Kvasilad - Frosted Flakes of Khorne
- Luiggi - RatDonald's
- Barmution - anything but 'flings
- Equilibri - Klar Karond Seahawks
- Hakos - Dagor Draugs
- Lars - In Search of the Snow White

The Golden Arrow

Well, I'll sign up. Probably same team.

tags

I'm definitely in. Same team. These guys should be more amusing after they get some block and stop falling over all the time.

Luiggi

Unless my rats get slaughtered in their last matches of the season, I'm up for another Fast Food season.

Barmution

I'll probably bring in an old team, Halflings are too much of an emotional roller coaster for me as of yet. They've still got 3 games to make me consider otherwise, tho  ::)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

I am in!
My Dark Elves will not quit trying... :D

hakos

I will join, not certain with what

/Hakos

J-Reedy

OK guys, I'll be leaving for a business/vacation trip to the great American States that are United next Friday (Oct 11th). I'll be back on the second week of November, so as I stated earlier, I'll be sitting out the 13th season.

I'll set up the forum for the 13th season before I leave but I probably won't be able to do any forum admin stuff regularly during my trip, so I'm hoping mr. B and Golden and all the rest of you can take of things by yourself during this time. Have a nice season, I'll be back with vengeance for the 14th season!

hakos

I will join season 13 with my current team (Pro Elfs)

/hakos

Lars

will continue with the dorfs

/Lars

Mr B

Cool, new teams must of course singup again.. same PW, rest just lean back  ::)

J-Reedy

I updated the participant list at the start. Looks like there are 7 teams at the moment.

If you can't find eight player, my goblins can be left as a fill-in team. They'll probably do just about as good as previous season.

Alright, I'm off for a month now. I might peek in then and when I find a decent wi-fi signal and I have some time to kill to see how you're doing with season.

tags

Quote from: Mr B on October 05, 2013, 11:03:35 PM
Cool, new teams must of course singup again.. same PW, rest just lean back  ::)

Still not finding any time in your schedule to play yourself?

equilibri

When do we (read, admin...) think season 13 will get started?

And, will the tv-limit be 1650 as my D-elves has that? (I guess so, but must check just to be sure...)

hakos

Hi

I talked to Gurgeh this last weekend, he seemed quite interested in joining. So I have some hope for an eight player.

I guess we will not start until earliest one week after final game of season 12.

/Hakos