SEASON 13 SIGNUP

Started by J-Reedy, September 15, 2013, 06:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

Hopefully we will be able to start 21/10. Sign up will begin next week for new teams.

tags

Quote from: hakos on October 10, 2013, 08:18:16 AM
Hi

I talked to Gurgeh this last weekend, he seemed quite interested in joining. So I have some hope for an eight player.

I guess we will not start until earliest one week after final game of season 12.

/Hakos

That would be great, hope to see him back here :)

Mr B

Alright, season 12 is over...
I kicked out Barm as he requested.. awaiting new team to be entered.

Then hoping for Gurgeh, if/when he likes I'd be happy to replace him with J-R-dude that are on vacation atm.
Just let me know.

No changes in the setup for S13, we keep the same settings as for S12, yes?

Cheers!
/B

The Golden Arrow

Yeah keep the same settings.

Barmution

I'll probably join with Material Ghouls for S13.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Just confirming I'll give my Khorne team one more season to prove they can win games. If the second season with them is as miserable, I'll have to reconsider my options :)

Barmution

Just popping in to confirm that I actually joined with Material Ghouls. :P
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on October 15, 2013, 08:21:52 AM
Just popping in to confirm that I actually joined with Material Ghouls. :P
Aaaand your IN!

Barmution

Luiggi

Hey guys, do I need to reapply or will the league be the same one? I get very little time in my computer nowadays so I can't really check the client that often :D Just to confirm it, Ratdonald's will play another season. After all, it would be rude and cowardly not to defend the title.

Is the 8th man confirmed? Go go Gurgeh!

PS: I'm already considering purchasing another Rat Ogre to have it killed in my first match, mwehehehe.

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on October 16, 2013, 12:54:46 PM
Hey guys, do I need to reapply or will the league be the same one? I get very little time in my computer nowadays so I can't really check the client that often :D Just to confirm it, Ratdonald's will play another season. After all, it would be rude and cowardly not to defend the title.

Is the 8th man confirmed? Go go Gurgeh!

PS: I'm already considering purchasing another Rat Ogre to have it killed in my first match, mwehehehe.
Nah, youRats are in already.. lean back and an enjoy the victory  ;D
We are missing #8th as of now.
(He is J-R at the moment so please let me know so I can remove him and leave a space for coach #8!! :P)

hakos

I will call Gurgeh tonight and urge him to either apply asap or not join so we know how to proceed.

/Hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on October 17, 2013, 04:04:51 PM
I will call Gurgeh tonight and urge him to either apply asap or not join so we know how to proceed.

/Hakos
Thanks Hakos!
You know the drill.. we try to keep one week games... try..

hakos

I just called Gurgeh, he was away on a business trip and will be home on saturday.

He promised to apply on saturday.

/hakos

Mr B