S13-MD7

Started by Mr B, October 23, 2013, 10:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

So this is it!
Are you ready!  ;D Thought so.

J-Reedy

Oh how the death bell tolls, six more to hear the drums,
played by the poor souls, waiting in deathly slums.
Day of the death has passed, the day with lifes so frail,
as a baby's breath very fast, looking so very pale.

The final day dawned, as the ghouls yawned,
the team of the dead,  come from place beyond.
Waiting for a team still unknown, to fight for glory and throne.
Will the high ones prevail or will it be the ratty tail?
Dancing, dashing, slashing and trashing to the final game,
to make it to the final, to make the championship claim.

Games validated, day forwarded, play on mates!

Barmution

Hiya, Kvasi!

Are you ready to take on the Ghouls? They're certainly hungry for their favorite cereals, that's for sure!

My availability for the rest of the week is limited to the weekend, mainly Friday starting between 18.30 and 19.30, Saturday after 19.00 and basically all of Sunday given a bit of advance warning. Let me know what suits you best, K :)

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Barmution on November 27, 2013, 08:17:31 AM
Hiya, Kvasi!

Are you ready to take on the Ghouls? They're certainly hungry for their favorite cereals, that's for sure!

My availability for the rest of the week is limited to the weekend, mainly Friday starting between 18.30 and 19.30, Saturday after 19.00 and basically all of Sunday given a bit of advance warning. Let me know what suits you best, K :)

-Barm

Ready? Nope! But you gotta work with what you have, I suppose :D

Times noted, I think I'm gonna have to get back to you. Saturday around 1900 is a distinct possibility, I probably can't do either Friday or Sunday. Can't guarantee Saturday either, so it may slip into next week if that falls through.

Barmution

Right, remember to look for me on Steam if you've got some time then.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

OK Lasse, not sure what this game is worth but glory or something I guess. I can play monday night at the earliest, after that it's probably thursday next week.

Lars

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on November 27, 2013, 12:51:44 PM
OK Lasse, not sure what this game is worth but glory or something I guess. I can play monday night at the earliest, after that it's probably thursday next week.

okej lets take it on monday at 20:00

/Lars

equilibri

Well, Hakos!

Let's dance... :D

I can play:

Saturday (all day)
Sunday (all day)
Monday (at the latest start 15:00)
Tuesday (all day)

So, what do you think?

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Lars on November 27, 2013, 01:23:25 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on November 27, 2013, 12:51:44 PM

okej lets take it on monday at 20:00

/Lars

Ok

Gurgeh

Hello Luiggi,

the best times for me to play the match is thursday or monday evening. Friday might work, but I have to start pretty late then. I might be away for the weekend. If I'm not, anytime during the weekend is fine.

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on November 27, 2013, 05:08:30 PM
Well, Hakos!

I can play:

Saturday (all day)
Sunday (all day)
Tuesday (all day)

So, what do you think?

For once I have a full weekend with nothing planned. So any time during saturday or sunday will work.

I think I would prefer saturday afternoon, maybe start at 14 or 15?

/hakos

Luiggi

Quote from: Gurgeh on November 27, 2013, 09:22:39 PM
Hello Luiggi,

the best times for me to play the match is thursday or monday evening. Friday might work, but I have to start pretty late then. I might be away for the weekend. If I'm not, anytime during the weekend is fine.

Is Monday 21.30 GMT +1 ok for you?

Gurgeh

Quote from: Luiggi on November 28, 2013, 01:26:45 PM
Hello Luiggi,

Yes it is. And I have decided to stay home for the weekend, if that suits you better.

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on November 28, 2013, 10:08:40 AM
Quote from: equilibri on November 27, 2013, 05:08:30 PM
Well, Hakos!

I can play:

Saturday (all day)
Sunday (all day)
Tuesday (all day)

So, what do you think?

For once I have a full weekend with nothing planned. So any time during saturday or sunday will work.

I think I would prefer saturday afternoon, maybe start at 14 or 15?

/hakos

Perfect!

Saturday at 14:00 sounds great! I will propably be a bit hung over, so earlier will not be good... :D

See u on saturday!

//Equilibri

Luiggi

Quote from: Gurgeh on November 28, 2013, 05:37:51 PM
Quote from: Luiggi on November 28, 2013, 01:26:45 PM
Hello Luiggi,

Yes it is. And I have decided to stay home for the weekend, if that suits you better.

Monday is fine, it's me who leaves for the weekend until Sunday, haha. See you next week for what is a semi-final!

PS: What's the first tie-breaker? TD diff? Because in case of a draw we'd both have the same points...