S13-MD5

Started by Mr B, October 23, 2013, 10:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Quote from: hakos on November 17, 2013, 04:51:02 PM
EDIT: Can't manage to upload an image from my desktop it seems, any idea of how to add it?

There's no image hosting on this forum, you just add a link to an image somewhere. If you have dropbox, for example, just put it there and get a public link. If you play from Steam, the easiest way is to capture the screen through Steam (F12) and upload it to your Steam wall. If you already have the screen, though, you'll need to up it to a hosting service first.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: equilibri on November 16, 2013, 09:17:43 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on November 16, 2013, 12:50:25 PM
Quote from: equilibri on November 15, 2013, 09:02:39 PM
Golden Arrow!

When do think we can play?

My suggestions:

Tue 19/11: 18:00

Yes, that is not a lot, but my next week is pretty full... If you cant play on tuesday I will try to find a better time.

Yeah I could do tuesday. 18.00 is a pretty bad time though, could you start one hour earlier or later?

No problem! I can start 17:00 instead if that works better!
Ok, lets do that :)

The Golden Arrow

Thanks for the game Eq, sorry for the dice, BB-manager does not do them justice. I can't seem to get an even match this season... My armour/injury rolls were really high and he failed some critical rolls which sadly made the game one sided.

equilibri

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on November 19, 2013, 06:27:06 PM
Thanks for the game Eq, sorry for the dice, BB-manager does not do them justice. I can't seem to get an even match this season... My armour/injury rolls were really high and he failed some critical rolls which sadly made the game one sided.

Yeah... I used my Apo on my killed AG5 ST4 Witch Elf, just to see my other Witch Elf (MB, Block, Strip Ball) die in the last turns...
It was insane how I couldn't get a goblin-cas with my MB-blocks and it was also insane that my armor seemed to be made of paper...

Was thinking of stop playing this team now... But I may as well just play it to its grave...

Sorry bout my whining in the game. You are a good player and should probably have won the game even if it was more even in the Die-game... Thanx for the game!

Luiggi

I'm ready to roll, Barm, let's get the carnage going!

Barmution

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

After a massive onslaught of KOs the Ratdonald's franchise has to conceed their first loss:

GG, Luiggi! That was one hell of a thriller, I surely couldn't have done it without those pitch removals so I was fairly lucky there. Was a really fun one and you were able to threaten the ball all the way through which was something of an achievement considering how things looked after the first game. Gl further on, mate!

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Yup, pretty well summed up. An interesting match, you played very well to limit my chances and forced me to take huge risks all game long... even with some pitch removals that's tricky to do. I only have two regrets: having wasted my STR GR on a pointless blitz vs a skeleton instead of running away, and not going for the 5+ pick up when I got the ball loose in the first drive. A scatter to move it away from your sure-handed guy would have been enough to keep me alive that half :D

Good luck the rest of the season and congratulations for getting into the final!

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on November 19, 2013, 06:34:54 PM
Yeah... I used my Apo on my killed AG5 ST4 Witch Elf, just to see my other Witch Elf (MB, Block, Strip Ball) die in the last turns...
It was insane how I couldn't get a goblin-cas with my MB-blocks and it was also insane that my armor seemed to be made of paper...

Ouch, sorry to hear that Equilibri

On the other hand, since I will meet those DE now, well done TGA

/hakos

tags

Is the match day forwarded? Getting ready to play day 6 match now, but it seems like we're still on day 5 :/