S13-MD4

Started by Mr B, October 23, 2013, 10:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

All my bad lack in the last games turned around completely and the dice made the game completely one sided (inlcuding me getting both an interception and a blitz). Sorry Hakos, you took it really well and I appreciate that :)

Lars

A standard match between dorfs and elfs the elfs started with the ball and scored earlie then the dorfs tried to score in the same half but was a bit to slow. in the second half the dorfs moved slowly forward and scored in round 15 thus allowing the elfs 2 round to score a winning goal. They moved the most of the team onto the dorfs half of the field but did not manage to get hold of the ball. Then morg & thorg moved in on the elf that was supposed to get the ball and he faild to pick it up a second time.

Thanks for the game gurgeh and sorry for killing a player.

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Luiggi on November 08, 2013, 03:04:36 PM
My mutant burgers have created a monster... Ronald Ratdonald has become ultra agile now, though I was tempted to pass it up for a much needed guard. Yet Agi 5 and av 8 is too good for a rat team, I can only hope he survives to roll Boxcars at level 4 :D

Kvasi, I won't be able to play until next Tuesday, I'll give you some more details once I know my availability.

Tuesday is probably a good day for me, any time from 18:00 and onwards should work.

Luiggi

Quote from: kvasilad on November 11, 2013, 08:37:24 AM
My mutant burgers have created a monster... Ronald Ratdonald has become ultra agile now, though I was tempted to pass it up for a much needed guard. Yet Agi 5 and av 8 is too good for a rat team, I can only hope he survives to roll Boxcars at level 4 :D

Kvasi, I won't be able to play until next Tuesday, I'll give you some more details once I know my availability.

Tuesday is probably a good day for me, any time from 18:00 and onwards should work.

That's the best day for me too, let's say 20:15 GMT +1? I might be ready a bit earlier (20:00) so I'll wait in game as soon as I get here.

tags

Quote from: Luiggi on November 11, 2013, 04:37:59 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on November 11, 2013, 08:37:24 AM

That's the best day for me too, let's say 20:15 GMT +1? I might be ready a bit earlier (20:00) so I'll wait in game as soon as I get here.

Sounds good, let's say 20:15. I'll try to check in before.

tags

Luiggi

My rats brought mithril armor and tough skin today and despite the amount of blocks received, only 1 rat got injured... by itself (failed GFI). First half was promising for the Khorne side, who managed to overcome a tricky situation early on. They lost the ball in their backfield but they got it back nicely and stalled for a few turns. The rat pressure forced them to score with 2 turns to go. A quick snap made it easy for Ratdonald's to score.

A new 2 turner happened in the second half. With 2-1 in the scoreboard, the Flakes started a new offence but they lost the ball again before the carrier arrived to a safe position near the demon. With the big guy rolling a 1 for the WA check on the decisive blitz, the rats stole a few turns and scored.

The last drive was marked by a great sprint from the gutter runners, who took the ball from the carrier and scored again. With only one turn left, the referee decided to move it back and the demons put the ball upfield with a great long bomb. Too bad the last GFI on the endzone was a 1, because the play deserved better.

All in all, a game decided by the amount of rats remaining on the pitch at all times, plus some stuns and KOs arriving right on time for the skaven side (iirc, the last 2 blitzes against a carrier ended up in Stun and KO respectively).

Here's the match report:

BBM shows 2d6 as +20 for me and -14 for kvasilad. I'm starting to fear for my safety against Barm, and whoever faces him next game... beware :P

tags

Well summed up, thanks for the game. I was pretty happy with the first half, but the second half was a complete abomination on all counts. This Khorne team really needs to get the number advantage to win against fast teams, and this time I was completely unable to do any damage. I'll just have to hope it balances out for my next match ;D

Barmution

Quote from: equilibri on November 08, 2013, 08:54:39 PM
Thursday at 20:00 it is! See you then!
Hey Equi!

Would it be possible for you to postpone tonight's match to Sunday somewhere between 1200 and 1700 or perhaps Monday evening if Sunday is a bad time for you?

Would be much appreciated.
Cheers!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: Barmution on November 14, 2013, 02:27:04 PM
Quote from: equilibri on November 08, 2013, 08:54:39 PM
Thursday at 20:00 it is! See you then!
Hey Equi!

Would it be possible for you to postpone tonight's match to Sunday somewhere between 1200 and 1700 or perhaps Monday evening if Sunday is a bad time for you?

Would be much appreciated.
Cheers!
-Barm

My whole weekend is booked, and monday doesn't work either, I'm afraid... Is it impossible for you to play today?

equilibri

So, Barmution, will we be able to play our game now, or not?

Barmution

Quote from: equilibri on November 14, 2013, 07:50:00 PM
Yes, let's play. Logging in now.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: Barmution on November 14, 2013, 07:55:48 PM
Quote from: equilibri on November 14, 2013, 07:50:00 PM
Yes, let's play. Logging in now.

So do I!

Barmution

Material Ghouls take home a 2-1 victory over the Clar Karond Seahawks after a scuffle of a game with some REALLY physically minded Dark Elves.

Thanks for the match, Equi. Match uploaded.
-Barm

Mr B

Nice Going folks!
All are valid, Cya in the next MD thread.  ;D