S13-MD3

Started by Mr B, October 23, 2013, 10:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

The Demons get the third draw in a row, and this one I'm super happy about.

There was a good chance I would've been scoreless in the first half it weren't for a fatal misclick of the end turn button by hakos. Boy is it tough to get through his defence, that's some solid positioning there.

In the end, the equalizer was scored through a lucky 1d block and two GFI's. I never really had a chance to to stop the Dagor Draugs offence.

You don't see a 20/20 match rating every day :)

hakos

Thanks for the game, I expected it to be even and it was.

I guess 4 BH, 4 Pass+Catch and 4 goals is a good recipe for an entertaining match. Especially with the equalizer coming as the final thing happening in the match.

Hope Tony is not angry on my elves for stomping hard on him, too bad he regenerated, though.

It was a fun game, even with that annoying misclick, well, live and learn.

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on November 03, 2013, 06:34:22 PM
Thanks for the game, I expected it to be even and it was.

I guess 4 BH, 4 Pass+Catch and 4 goals is a good recipe for an entertaining match. Especially with the equalizer coming as the final thing happening in the match.

Hope Tony is not angry on my elves for stomping hard on him, too bad he regenerated, though.

It was a fun game, even with that annoying misclick, well, live and learn.

/hakos

Tony is always angry, regardless of the situation :D

Barmution

Quote from: Lars on November 03, 2013, 05:50:41 PM
Barmutation when can you play I can play

Monday 19:00-
Wednesday 19:00-
Thursday 19:00-
Friday 20:00-

/Lars
Monday at 20:30 would be perfect for me.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on November 03, 2013, 07:40:47 PM
Quote from: Lars on November 03, 2013, 05:50:41 PM
Barmutation when can you play I can play

Monday 19:00-
Wednesday 19:00-
Thursday 19:00-
Friday 20:00-

/Lars
Monday at 20:30 would be perfect for me.

-Barm

Okej see you then

Barmution

Quote from: Lars on November 03, 2013, 08:59:10 PM
Okej see you then
Great! Be sure to bring your weakest dwarves, my Ghoul's aren't comfortable with all that Tackle and MB going around  ;)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

Feast your eyes on this fantastic match:

0-0 with Prosit the Slayer having the match of his life, causing 3 cas all by himself! Both halves had some weird dice leading to nobody getting to put the pigskin down into the opposing end zone but a pretty entertaining match over all with some fantastic Benny Hill music playing in the background causing both teams to be well under -10 in d6.

GG Lars, was an experience not easily forgotten ;)

Lars

yhea it was an interesting  match a special thanks go out to my doctor that managed to cure a sever case of death.

Mr B

Games are Valid!
(At this point)

equilibri

Quote from: Luiggi on November 02, 2013, 10:13:12 PM
Quote from: equilibri on November 02, 2013, 07:58:21 PM
Quote from: Luiggi on November 02, 2013, 10:03:20 AM
Hi there. I'm afraid I can't play this weekend, I'm away from home. What timezone are you in?

On Thursday I can kick off at 16.00 or at 20.00 GMT +1, but anything in between is impossible (I'm working). I'm probably going to be away next weekend as well.

Are there any chances of playing on Tuesday (16.00 or 20.00) or Wednesday (21:30)?

Cant play on tuesday or wednesday, so I suggest Thursday 20:00 GMT +1 (Sweden...). Ok with you?

That will do, see you!

Ready when u are! We were going to play now, right? 20:00 GMT +1 (Swedish time...)

Luiggi

Yes, equilibri, I got delayed at work and I'll be 10 minutes late. Sorry! Be right there ASAP.

equilibri

Quote from: Luiggi on November 07, 2013, 08:07:42 PM
Yes, equilibri, I got delayed at work and I'll be 10 minutes late. Sorry! Be right there ASAP.

No probs! Tell me online when you are ready!

Gurgeh

Yes, a match was played. As usual I had no idea what I was doing in the first half, but still managed to win it by 1-0 despite some terrible decisions, that almost made me loose the ball after trying to block and rolling two skulls instead of just walking three steps into the end zone.

At least I put up a decent defense in the other half, and managed to get a blitz on the guy with the ball. The ball bounced right into the arms of the player assisting the block, and from that I managed to extent the lead to 2-0. I couldn't stop the other team from scoring in the last round, and ended the match by trying to get a star player point with a pass in my last round and failing to pick up the ball with a re-roll.

equilibri

Quote from: equilibri on November 07, 2013, 08:08:19 PM
Quote from: Luiggi on November 07, 2013, 08:07:42 PM

No probs! Tell me online when you are ready!

Do you report the match? I am to angry on my defense to report right now... :D

Luiggi

I don't really have much time to comment on the game, let's just say that my d6 were impecable and that allowed me to make good offensive plays. My armor broke quite often but not many rats were sent off the pitch (and those KOd recovered instantly), so that made things easy on offence.

The Delves played a solid game, except for a huge gap on his defence in the last turn, allowing me to score a one turner (capitalizing on a lucky quick snap).

With this game, my winning streak ends and my rats now know "draw" as well... I'm quite happy with their performance, plenty of SPP and no big casualties mean good news... now it's up to the Khorne Demons to bring me back to reality :D

GG equilibri!