S13-MD1

Started by Mr B, October 23, 2013, 10:19:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Woo Hooo!!   8)
Kick off, kick off, kick off!!! Do the Dance we are finally here!  :D ;D :o

Aaand you know the drill, please schedule some time to play vs YOUR opponent.
It's Ok for YOU to take the action, no need to wait for opp to get in to action, besides nuffles like this (he will not tell you this) be sure to get HIS blessing.
Please go ahead, as we are now in the middle of the week, lets just hurry on as we can.
Your Turn!

The Golden Arrow

Yay, happy fun time again :)

Kvasi, I would prefer to play tonight or tomorrow night (pretty much any time). I might also be able to play in the weekend (not the nights), but would prefer not to.

tags

Uh-oh, rough start to the season ahead! :D

Tonight should be good for me, should be ready to play around 19-ish, if you can be a bit flexible on that time. If we need to set a time in stone, 20:00 should be safe. Tomorrow's no good I'm afraid!

Luiggi

Hi there, time for the dwarves to soften me up, I bet they're angry after all those lost shorties last season. WIth 3 mighty blowers, I'm sure you'll dish out some pain to my rats.

My best shot this week is probably Friday afternoon (18.00 to 20.00 GMT +2) or Sunday (11.00 to 12.00 and 16.00 to 19.00 GMT +1). I think the time changes on Saturday, hence the GMT difference :D

PS: Not that I care, personally, but I thought the TV cap for this season was 1600?  ::) Or maybe I'm mistaken...

Edit: edited availability.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: kvasilad on October 23, 2013, 12:25:46 PM
Uh-oh, rough start to the season ahead! :D

Tonight should be good for me, should be ready to play around 19-ish, if you can be a bit flexible on that time. If we need to set a time in stone, 20:00 should be safe. Tomorrow's no good I'm afraid!
OK, lets say that. I'll check in here round 19.00 and you can tell me exactly when then.

QuotePS: Not that I care, personally, but I thought the TV cap for this season was 1600?  Roll Eyes Or maybe I'm mistaken...
Or highest TV from last season.

tags

Sorry G, it'll have to be 2000. A bit late from work.

tags

Logged in and waiting!

tags

Wow, that was one helluva game. The scores have it tied in a 1-1 draw, but I call it a win... for violence!

In all seriousness, I should have lost that by all accounts, but I just could not seem to fail armour or injury rolls. The only way I didn't suffer the 2-1 nail in the coffin was just having reduced the amount of underworlders to a mere handful by the last turns.

Thanks for the game, I had a blast at least! Hope there weren't too many really bad injuries, I didn't have time to study them in detail.

The Golden Arrow

No it wasn't too bad. Just one rat having to retire and my blitzer missing next game.

I also had a good time, lots of action even if my team got beat down hard (and couldn't hurt you at all back).

Gurgeh

Hello Equilibri!

In the near future I can play thursday evening, friday evening (but not early in the evening) or just about any time saturday/sunday.

/tobias

Lars

Quote from: Luiggi on October 23, 2013, 12:26:12 PM
Hi there, time for the dwarves to soften me up, I bet they're angry after all those lost shorties last season. WIth 3 mighty blowers, I'm sure you'll dish out some pain to my rats.

My best shot this week is probably Friday afternoon (18.00 to 20.00 GMT +2) or Sunday (11.00 to 12.00 and 16.00 to 19.00 GMT +1). I think the time changes on Saturday, hence the GMT difference :D

PS: Not that I care, personally, but I thought the TV cap for this season was 1600?  ::) Or maybe I'm mistaken...

Edit: edited availability.

Lets try sunday at 11 (gmt+1) and lets hope for som nice rat catching.

/Lars

Barmution

Hey Hakos!

If you see this in time I'm available to start to play tonight between 19.00 and 21.00.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on October 24, 2013, 01:58:15 PM
Hey Hakos!

If you see this in time I'm available to start to play tonight between 19.00 and 21.00.

-Barm

I might be able to play tonight, ~20:00, I will come back to you then I get home.

/Hakos

equilibri

Quote from: Gurgeh on October 23, 2013, 10:05:20 PM
Hello Equilibri!

In the near future I can play thursday evening, friday evening (but not early in the evening) or just about any time saturday/sunday.

/tobias

Well, I can play now (thursday evening) if you see this within the nearest hour. Otherwise tomorrow is perfect from around 18:00.

Await your reply!

//Niklas

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on October 24, 2013, 02:08:59 PM
I might be able to play tonight, ~20:00, I will come back to you then I get home.

/Hakos
Super, I'll check in regularily :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.