SEASON 14 SIGN-UP

Started by J-Reedy, November 17, 2013, 03:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

All-righty, I'm back from my trip and it seems it's about time to start talking about the 14th season as there's only 2,5 weeks + playoffs remaingin of the 12th season.

Let's get the official stuff out of the way first:
----------------------------
- This will be the NO TV LIMIT league so you can play with any team, new or old, that hasn't played in any other league but NUL. After this season, we'll play two TV limited seasons.
- League will be played with normal 1 match week per 1 real-time week pace.
- As agreed earlier, we'll be enforcing the rule that if you don't show up to play a game on agreed time AND you don't tell about your absense at least an hour before the match in the forum, you'll forfeit the game with an 2-0 admin loss to your opponent who is waiting for you.
- ALL NEW COACHES ARE WELCOME! The no TV-limit season might sound harsh, but you could use it as practice season or make spectacular play for the championship with a TV 800 snottling team and 1 million worth of inducements in every match!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day.
2: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
3: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
4: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches now the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt. ALSO, PLEASE TELL how you think the Christmas week will affect your playing ability. That's just so that we can decide if we need to go with a more relaxed schedule at that time.
---------------------------------------

I'll bring back my necro team, Gentlemen Wolf-Whistlers.

The official participant list of the S14 as of December 11th:
- J-Reedy - Gentlemen Wolf-Whistlers (necros)
- Kvasilad -  The Partly Animals (woody elfies)
- Equilibri - Klar Karond Seahawks (delfins)
- Hakos - Getingarna (Homo Sapiens)
- Barmution - Druchii Smuchii Schmoo / Material Ghouls / Mad Science Fair
- The Golden Arrow - Silver Hunters (the more succesful necros)
- Lars - The Chaotic Dudes (Chaos)
- Luiggi - RatDonald's

tags

I'm definitely in for season 14.

I _think_ I'll see it through with Frosted Flakes of Khorne, but I might do a season with The Partly Animals if the last two matches are too depressing.

Christmas shouldn't be too much of an issue, but I'd prefer not to play 23-25. of December.

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 17, 2013, 03:51:34 PM
- As agreed earlier, we'll be enforcing the rule that if you don't show up to play a game on agreed time, you'll forfeit the game with an 2-0 admin loss to your opponent who is waiting for you.

While I support the spirit of this rule, I don't think it should be an automatic forfeit if you write on the forum to warn that you won't make it an hour before the agreed time or something.

equilibri

I will play season 14 with my Klar Karond Seahawks (DE).
Getting a hang of the team now, and want to grind more SPP! :D

hakos

I'm in.

Don't know which team yet, can easily see myself using any of my 3 NUL teams. But will not start a new team

/Hakos

Barmution

I think I'll join the next season too.

Depending on my mood when this season ends I've got 3 potential candidate teams for this season (Druchii Smuchii Schmoo, Material Ghouls or Mad Science Fair).

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

I will be joining too. Don't know which team yet.

Luiggi

I'll be joining with my rats.

Christmas should not affect me much except for (obviously) Christmas day and New Year's Eve. I'm not sure if I'll leave on holiday or not though, so that might change.

tags

It's decided, I'm bringing back The Partly Animals for next season, I can't stand any more matches with Khorne :D

Lars

I will be joining with my chaos team The Chaotic Dudes

/Lars

The Golden Arrow

I will use the silver hunters next season. Had forgot how bonkers those guys are.

It will also be a nice grudge match with jreedy.

hakos

Ok, I have decided. I will return to my very first NUL team.

It is time for some Humans again, will probably have the lowest TV of all with just a lowly 1650, but I have faith in Getingarna.

/Hakos

J-Reedy

7 teams as of now, is there 1 more out there?

hakos

I talked to Gurgeh yesterday, he will not join season 14 but plans to come back in season 15 again

/hakos

equilibri

Hmm... Will we make it with 7 teams? Will there be a "bye"-team? I hope so, cause I really want to get SPP to my elves... :D

The Golden Arrow

Haven't you missed Luiggi though making it 8?

I have dismissed the teams of those who have said they are bringing new ones and ended the current season so you can start signing up now (same password as before, "campnul").