SEASON 14 SIGN-UP

Started by J-Reedy, November 17, 2013, 03:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luiggi

It's a necro invasion! If Barmution continues with Delves or undead, it's going to be a fast and furious league, with lots of hybrid and agile teams, and little bash!

Mr B

Cool guys, and Grats with the rats Luiggi!
;D

The Golden Arrow

Yeah, Necros are like the definition of a hybrid team. They are really fun to play :P

Barmution

I love Necro myself :) Maybe I'll put in a rookie Necro for the next low-TV season.

For this next season I think I'll be bringing back the Mad Science Fair (sorry guys!)... I felt that they underachieved last time and want to give them another shot at the title.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

I've applied with the woodies!

Lars

i applied with the dudes

/Lars

hakos

I seriously considered applying for this season with my necro team as well, but I decided that would be one necro team too many...

/hakos

The Golden Arrow

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on December 12, 2013, 11:03:08 AM
I love Necro myself :) Maybe I'll put in a rookie Necro for the next low-TV season.

For this next season I think I'll be bringing back the Mad Science Fair (sorry guys!)... I felt that they underachieved last time and want to give them another shot at the title.
Your IN

Luiggi

I'll face as many necros as you guys bring with Vamps :P. Actually, next season we could organize a classic Vamps vs Werewolves side league, with mirror matches being adminned into draws, and only Nec vs Vamps being played. Team deathmatch, Underworld (the movie, not the race) style!

BTW, what's the ETA on season 14 start?

The Golden Arrow

We only wait for Hakos now. Hopefully we can start this weekend.

hakos

Sorry for the delay, have applied now

/hakos

The Golden Arrow

You are signed up and the league is started! I don't have time too get the forum fixed up though so you'll have to wait a bit for that.