S14 - Match Day 1

Started by J-Reedy, December 15, 2013, 01:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

And here's the first match day of the season 14!

Play on!

J-Reedy

OK Golden, looks like we get the play the necro championship game out of the way fast. Hope it fleshes out to be a ghoulish dog-fight!

Here are my OK starting times for a week or so, all times GMT+1/CET as per usual:
- Tuesday 19-21
- Wednesday 18-20
- Thursday 18-21

I'll let you know about Friday through Sunday later during the week if none of those suit you, sir.

hakos

Great, seems everything is ready for another exciting season.

Kvasilad, I have some problems playing in the next few days but my vacation starts on wednesday so from that day I can play any time.

/hakos

equilibri

Barmution!

Time again for your c-dwarves to smash my puny elves.

Monday and tuesday I can play from around 22:00, and wednesday as "early" as 21:00.
Thursday and friday I can play whenever as it seems now.

So, name your day!

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 15, 2013, 01:26:17 PM
OK Golden, looks like we get the play the necro championship game out of the way fast. Hope it fleshes out to be a ghoulish dog-fight!

Here are my OK starting times for a week or so, all times GMT+1/CET as per usual:
- Tuesday 19-21
- Wednesday 18-20
- Thursday 18-21

I'll let you know about Friday through Sunday later during the week if none of those suit you, sir.

Yeah, why wait with the super necro mayhem. Of those times wednesday would suit me best. Start at 20.00?

J-Reedy

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 15, 2013, 08:35:32 PM
Yeah, why wait with the super necro mayhem. Of those times wednesday would suit me best. Start at 20.00?

Wednesday @ 20 is OK for me also, see you then!

Luiggi

Here we go again! Chaos and then chaos dwarves, what a welcoming party :P

Lars, my best times this week are Tuesday and Thursday between 20.15 and 21.00 gmt+1. Tell me if that works for you.

Barmution

Quote from: equilibri on December 15, 2013, 07:00:37 PM
Barmution!

Monday and tuesday I can play from around 22:00, and wednesday as "early" as 21:00.

So, name your day!
If you see this before 22:00 tonight we can have our game then. Else it has to be Wednesday at 21:00 I think :)

Cheers!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: Barmution on December 16, 2013, 08:37:31 PM
Quote from: equilibri on December 15, 2013, 07:00:37 PM
Barmution!

So, name your day!
If you see this before 22:00 tonight we can have our game then. Else it has to be Wednesday at 21:00 I think :)

Cheers!
-Barm

I saw this now, so lets play at 22:00 tonight! (I may be a few minutes late...)

See u in an hour!

Barmution

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

The Mad Science Fair takes home a deceptively close 2-0 victory from the Klar Karond Seahawks, who for a change doesn't have to retire anyone or buy coffins.

With only 11 players there was basically just a question of time before the pain train arrived in Klar Karond but Equillibri made a great effort, made me sweat and even managed to sack my carrier even when being down a lot of Elves. Thanks for the match and good luck further on, Equi!

-Barm

PS: Didn't see any BBMan league so the match is preliminarily uploaded to the "publique" league.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on December 16, 2013, 11:47:10 PM
PS: Didn't see any BBMan league so the match is preliminarily uploaded to the "publique" league.

Crap, I missed that one, fixing that this very evening.
Thanks for pointing that out.
Cheers!
/B

tags

Quote from: hakos on December 15, 2013, 01:50:25 PM

Kvasilad, I have some problems playing in the next few days but my vacation starts on wednesday so from that day I can play any time.

/hakos

Hi, sorry I'm a bit late to the party here, but can we do Saturday? Unexpectedly busy week for me, this.

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on December 17, 2013, 12:30:35 PM

/hakos

Hi, sorry I'm a bit late to the party here, but can we do Saturday? Unexpectedly busy week for me, this.

Saturday might work out. I think I need to attend my mothers birthday party on saturday afternoon/evening but if we can play early in the day it should work fine.

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on December 18, 2013, 10:33:57 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on December 17, 2013, 12:30:35 PM

/hakos

Saturday might work out. I think I need to attend my mothers birthday party on saturday afternoon/evening but if we can play early in the day it should work fine.

/hakos

Pretty sure I can play around 1200.