S14 - Match Day 2

Started by J-Reedy, December 15, 2013, 01:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Random shouts and comments heard from the crowd in the Getingarna vs Gentlemen Wolf-Whistlers match:
- Get up Teddy! You lazy golem, all'ya do is get blocked and lie down!
- Skin-Tearer is the ogre! Mighty Mar the boger! Down goes the dog! Knocked-out like a frog!
- Get yar zombie masks right here! Zombie masks! Zara-Jessica Barker masks right here!
- The boogering ogre that KO'd Freki is coming in! Get'em lads!
- Skin-Teare made of paper! We did him the caper! Hurt'im good! Gave'im the boot!
- That's it Teddy! Hurt him! YEAAAAH! Otto-man goes out! Take that you puny humans!
- TEDDY IS THE GOLEM! ANOTHER ONE FOR TEDDY!
- Gummo the ghoul! Gummo the ghoul! Go for the goal! Go for the goal! He did it!
- Brainsssss....
- Hey, who's biting my head? AAAAAAARRGH!
- Hey, ref! Ref! Can't you see that puny human giving boot to Moriarty! Hey, he hurt him! Foul! Yeah, ref! That was the right call! Get the freaking fouler out!
- Three down, 10 more to go! Whistler's make it so!
- Get your brains here! Nice juicy brains here! Fresh from the graveyard!
- IT'S A FREAKING HAT-TRICK! TEDDY, TEDDY, TEDDY! THREE OUT COLD! You're the man Teddy, we've always supported you!
- Hey, Freki! What's the matter you bitch, can't you stay on the field! Go Hob! The Trickster strikes it again! Another cas for him!
- REF! HE HURT HIM! THE FREAKING ZOMBIE BOOTED HIM! CAN'T YOU SEE IT! HOW IN THE HELL CAN HE GET KOD JUST LYING THERE!
- YEAH! That's it Sherlock, wrestle him down! Ya know, my grand-dad used to wrestle in the same team as Sherlock, of course grandpa is long gone now, but seeing Sherlock on the field always reminds me of him.
- Damn... The buggring zombie wresled him down... Wait, Edgard got the ball! Go Edgard!
- Edgard the Gentle! Hope you have a dental! Sweet dreams little man! Tex put you in the can!
- This is over boys, let's head home.
- Tex the Wolfe! You're not a wolf! You're our main wight! Give them a fight! AND HE SCORES!

Yep, we had quite even teams and both coaches played solid today, so it all came down to dice. Hakos played excellent defence and I only managed to score because I got 3 casualties (one of them Hakos' Ogre and another one his star thrower) in the first half. So I got both a man and strength advantage for the second half and managed to get the ball after Hakos had burned out all of his 4 rerolls which tells something about his day with the dice.

Barmution

Quote from: Luiggi on December 27, 2013, 12:45:06 AM
Yes, I think there will be no problems at playing it then. See you on Saturday!
Awesome!

Catch you tomorrow :)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

It's worth losing just to read J-Reedy's brilliant match reporting. Well done mate. An' your playing was rather good as well.

Just checked the Dice:
Getingarna vs the Whistling Wolves
1D: -7,66 vs 25,71
2D: -0,54 vs 1,93
Block: 54% vs 59%

Even teams, mostly solid play from both sides, but those 3 BH against me at the end of the first half really sealed the deal. After that I had to take a lot of chances to even have a chance, but it did not work out.

/hakos

The Golden Arrow

Lasse, are you there? It would be good to know when you can play. I can play both today and tomorrow after 21.

Luiggi

Hey there, Barm.

Sorry to announce this with such short notice but I might not be able to play the game tonight. I haven't been feeling very well this afternoon and I just got up from bed... at the moment I'm getting better but it can be the case that I have to go back to bed if I start feeling sick again. I'll keep you informed, if I don't post again it probably means I can play the match, but we'll see.

See you in a bit, hopefully!

Edit: Nope, I can't play tonight, I'm heading back to bed asap. Bloody hell, I didn't even last 30 minutes. Tomorrow is my birthday and I can only play in the morning (considering a night's sleep heals me up), otherwise we'd have to play it on Monday (I should be free the whole day) or if that is too late, just give me an adminned loss for missing today's appointment.

Barmution

Ouch, sorry to hear that Luiggi.

I'll be able to play tomorrow starting at 12.00 (no earlier or later) or we could just do about any time on Monday.

Hope you get better and happy birtday!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Quote from: Barmution on December 28, 2013, 07:34:50 PM
Ouch, sorry to hear that Luiggi.

I'll be able to play tomorrow starting at 12.00 (no earlier or later) or we could just do about any time on Monday.

Hope you get better and happy birtday!
-Barm

Ok, tomorrow at 12 sharp, if I'm not around it means I'm still ill so in that case don't wait for me.

Thanks for your wishes!

Barmution

Ok, hope to see you then  :)

Luiggi

Just woke up, feeling much better, see you at 12!

Lars

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 28, 2013, 12:57:08 PM
Lasse, are you there? It would be good to know when you can play. I can play both today and tomorrow after 21.

Sorry was AFK a bit during christmas i can play today @ 22 if thats alright for you.

/Lars

Barmution

Ratdonald's get beat up (although suffering the worst from the crowd who was in the mood for some rocks after 3 high kicks) by the miniature scientists:

This match the dice were decidedly on my side and when Luiggi's fireball fizzled there was pretty little he could do with a dwindling supply of rats to stem the Dorf tide. At least his apo-for-rent did some amazing work on Ronald Ratdonald (his ag5 super-Blitzer) and managed to turn a death into a mere MNG.

Thanks for the match and sorry about the dice, Luiggi. At least your birthday can only improve from here  :)
-Barm

Luiggi

Yeah, that was a good match, my rats received a nice beat-up but at least only a linerat died. Games like these can be decided by details (mainly the fireball and the early catches to secure the ball) and this time it favored Barmution, and with a solid game took a deserved victory home.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Lars on December 29, 2013, 11:15:56 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 28, 2013, 12:57:08 PM

Sorry was AFK a bit during christmas i can play today @ 22 if thats alright for you.

/Lars
Yeah that suits me fine.

The Golden Arrow

Crazy game... Two werewolves being injured on the two first blocks he got to make at them (granted one was pushed into the crowd) is not good :(

There was something wrong with the BB-manager report btw, so don't take it too seriously (the result is right though) :P

Lars

A quite close match between the Silver hunters and the Chaotic dudes that ended 1-2 to the favour of the dudes. This was mainly due to some very luckie rolls when the dudes managed to injur both the werewolfs and got alot of KOs manly on zombies all in the first half of the match. The dudes scored in round 8.

in the second half the silver hunters got the ball and took it down quite long down the field the dudes tried to hunt down the ballcarrier this lead to that the necromantic team could round the chaos team. Some crazy atempt to retrive the ballcarrier was made but in the end the necros scored by mid second half.
The kickoff roll resulted in a pitch invation where the chaos team had the most team members still standing and one of the sides was allmost clean from standing necro players so the chaos started to move along that side of the field. the necros managed to stop the rush but the wight that stopt it got pushed of the field toghether with the ball and the baall landed so that the chos managed to score once more.