S14 - Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, December 15, 2013, 01:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

But season 15 is going to be a TV1200-limited season again, isn't it? I have already created a new orc team, the New Orc Gitz, and I'm eager to give them a go :D

hakos

Last match for the day is played. Feel free to validate and forward to next day.

Oh, you want to know about the result? Well, for the first time ever, I managed to not lose to Luiggi.

But the 2-2 result will probably make it quite hard for him to reach the final. As for me, I got to level up two of my players, including the ogre, so I'm quite happy.

And no animals were harmed, permanently, in this edition of S14, MD6.

/hakos

Luiggi

The last match of the weekday has been played, with a 2-2 that served the humans to get some nice level ups and the rats to keep their chances at making it to a final once more.

I invite everyone to spectate the match to see quite a lot of crazy plays, Nufflings, pitch invasions, blitzes, rocks... you know, the usual.

The highlight play was a pick-up on 2 TZs in pouring rain by a human thrower, who then proceeded to survive 6 block dice. The last one was a double skull on the Diving Tackling GR, which left the way open for the easy 2+ TD.

The kick-off events were also spicy. First a rock KO'd my best GR on defence. Then the rats had to play offence versus a Blitz! and a lost Pitch Invasion (usually PI is good for the offence but this time it removed the advantage) but fortunately both events could be solved and that might have just worked in their benefit. Nuffle's ways are mysterious.

And although block dice and 1d6 were against me, I got lucky on the injury rolls and only suffered KOs and BHs, despite the 15 pierced armors.

Good game Hakos, really entertaining... It was frustrating at times, though I tried to laugh at the dice and just enjoy, and it seems it worked because the second half went way better for me.

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on January 26, 2014, 11:22:30 PM
Last match for the day is played. Feel free to validate and forward to next day.

Done!

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on January 26, 2014, 06:46:22 PM
But season 15 is going to be a TV1200-limited season again, isn't it? I have already created a new orc team, the New Orc Gitz, and I'm eager to give them a go :D
Ahh, I have not followed it that close...