S14 - Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, December 15, 2013, 01:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on January 27, 2014, 12:13:10 PM

I can certainly sympathize with boardgaming ;D

How about 1800 on Saturday then?
Saturday 18 it is then!

I'll continue about boardgames in the thread Mr. B. started.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Luiggi on January 27, 2014, 06:14:18 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on January 27, 2014, 12:30:17 PM
Quote from: Luiggi on January 27, 2014, 10:19:53 AM
I can only play on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, so I guess the latter is our best bet. Is 20.00 ok for you?

Later would be better, when is the latest you can start?

I guess I can stretch an extra half an hour and start at 20.30, would that be enough?

Otherwise we could try Friday morning, not sure if that's an option for you though.

I could do Friday morning, when do you want to start?

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on January 27, 2014, 09:27:36 PM
Saturday 18 it is then!
Cool, see you then fellow boardgame enthusiast!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Lasseman, time for the classic bash vs agility matchup!

I haven't got a full overview of my week yet, but I think I can play tomorrow (Wednesday) from 1800 and out, and probably most of the day Saturday and Sunday. Friday _may_ be possible, but uncertain, so other days would be preferred. Thursday is definitely no-go.

Luiggi

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on January 28, 2014, 09:55:13 AM
Quote from: Luiggi on January 27, 2014, 06:14:18 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on January 27, 2014, 12:30:17 PM
Quote from: Luiggi on January 27, 2014, 10:19:53 AM
I can only play on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, so I guess the latter is our best bet. Is 20.00 ok for you?

Later would be better, when is the latest you can start?

I guess I can stretch an extra half an hour and start at 20.30, would that be enough?

Otherwise we could try Friday morning, not sure if that's an option for you though.

I could do Friday morning, when do you want to start?

11.00 would be perfect for me, can you play at that time?

The Golden Arrow

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on January 28, 2014, 10:57:38 AM

I haven't got a full overview of my week yet, but I think I can play tomorrow (Wednesday) from 1800 and out, and probably most of the day Saturday and Sunday. Friday _may_ be possible, but uncertain, so other days would be preferred. Thursday is definitely no-go.

lets try to gather our forces at 19:00 tomorrow wednesday.

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on January 28, 2014, 08:02:29 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on January 28, 2014, 10:57:38 AM

lets try to gather our forces at 19:00 tomorrow wednesday.

/Lars

Should work, see you then!

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on January 27, 2014, 10:50:04 AM
Ok Equilibri, as Luiggi say's.

Let's play about the honor. I do not want to finish last.

I can play most evenings except tuesday. This week I would prefer not to play during the weekend since I have much to do then. But I can squeeze in a game there if that is the only opportunity.

/hakos

How about thursday 18:00?

I can take a last place as long as my players survive! :D

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on January 29, 2014, 12:04:49 PM

I can play most evenings except tuesday. This week I would prefer not to play during the weekend since I have much to do then. But I can squeeze in a game there if that is the only opportunity.

/hakos

Sorry, I get visitors on thursday evening so it is currently out. Also busy this evening so friday evening is the best bet right now.

I might be able to sneak in something on saturday also, or sunday evening.

/hakos

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on January 29, 2014, 12:22:48 PM
Quote from: equilibri on January 29, 2014, 12:04:49 PM

/hakos

Sorry, I get visitors on thursday evening so it is currently out. Also busy this evening so friday evening is the best bet right now.

I might be able to sneak in something on saturday also, or sunday evening.

/hakos

Well, friday could work as well, if we start a bit earlier, around 17:00. How about it?

hakos

Quote from: equilibri on January 29, 2014, 01:05:24 PM
Well, friday could work as well, if we start a bit earlier, around 17:00. How about it?

I'm not 100% certain I can make that time, but I will try, will let you know if it does not work out for me.

/Hakos

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on January 29, 2014, 05:51:42 PM
Quote from: equilibri on January 29, 2014, 01:05:24 PM

I'm not 100% certain I can make that time, but I will try, will let you know if it does not work out for me.

/Hakos

Then lets say 17:30 if that works better for you!

Lars

The mach between the woodelfs and the chaos has been played. The first half when chaos stated with the ball was charactaristict by a rooted three, an a bit failed wizard, a slow march  towards the end zone and 2 perfect defence. The tree was rooted already in the first elf turn and was from that point avoided. the wizard managed to get three chaos players to fall down but just to see the ball get picked up by a CW. Chaos the scored in turn 8. At kick-off the elfs tried to do a setup for a one turn goal but a perfect defence roll made that inpossible.

In the second half chaos tried to have a defence possioned further back. After the elfs had choosen a side to go on the majority of the chos forces where moved to that side. so then the elfs moved to the other side. but chaos managed to get the minotaur next to the ball-carrier. after a snake eyes roll when trying to get away the ball was droped and the chaos managed to get hold of the ball and score once more.

Thanks for a good game Kvasilad

tags

Thanks for the game, you played a solid match, but this week's numbers are eerily similar to last week for me.
D6: -1.67 vs 12.78
2D6: -6.94 vs 19.86

Don't know what I've done to upset Nuffle, but this has been a rough couple of matches that have felt pretty hopeless.