Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Standings

Graveyard

Player Hall of Fame

Team Hall of Fame

Iframe version:

Luiggi

Hey there. I'm wondering if it is possible and not tot troublesome to add the bb manager standings with links to each roster (blue background with BBM letters), so you can view the team's season results, injury history, etc. It'd be a nice addition to the statistics, I think.

If I did not make myself clear about this, you can view this roster thing in The OCC Tier 1 standings.

Thanks!

Mr B

Hmm do you really like them?
They annoy me as the page takes a bit longer to load.

And they give nothing either, it's the same stats represented differently.
I do not know man, we can try to see what other like of course...

More worried about the 10 team limit rumor.

tags

Hmm, I've been missing a way to check out rosters without starting the game (i.e. from work). Maybe we can make it a separate forum thread, so it wouldn't make it slower to load this one?

Mr B

Yes, but then how updated will it be... depending on the owners actions with it.

tags

Oh, I don't really know how this works, I thought it would be automatically updated from the same source.

Luiggi

Quote from: kvasilad on February 15, 2014, 01:20:00 PM
Oh, I don't really know how this works, I thought it would be automatically updated from the same source.

Yep, I thought so as well... I find it useful as well since you can check the rosters and latest matches (injuries for and against, injury severity...). If it's too much hassle, we can live without it though.

Good idea on the separate thread, kvasi, it can be a nice solution.

Mr B

I think of 12 posts one for each team.. then whoever is interested in it, can enter and check the team.
How does that sound?

Testing Iframe.. not looking good.

Luiggi

Isn't there an easier way than that? Just post the Standings in iframes and then you can click on each team to see the roster. Placing the link in the main statistics page would not make any difference in loading times, and whoever wants to check it can just click on the link.

It would look like this for last season:

http://94.23.239.117/BloodBowlManager.WebSite/ClassementUnique.aspx?Id=8886&lang=en-US

And this is the current season's standings (obviously, there are no records yet :D).

http://94.23.239.117/BloodBowlManager.WebSite/ClassementUnique.aspx?Id=9139&lang=en-US

Mr B

Well, I'm not an expert here, just follow instructions around the net out there...
I do not get this frames to work... so fresh ideas or we just let it be.
Just noticed it does work.. Alright, we add this then and see how WE like it.
Cheers!

Luiggi

Sweet, nice job Mr. B! Let's see how it goes, if people don't like it like that (iframe), those interested can always save the link and use it.

Mr B

Alright, running smooth as it looks.
And no problem having 12 players in bb-m either. ;D

Lets go for this then.

Cheers!
/B

tags

I'm really loving these new team pages linked from the iFrame! Not only are they a really convenient way to check out everybody's current team without starting the BB client, but they're also showing detailed casulty reports. Great stuff!

Although... I'd really like the iFrame width/height to be big enough to encompass the entire stat sheet. Seems pointless to have to scroll within the frame, it's being loaded anyway.

Mr B

Thanks for the input!
I now maxed the field, going beyond the normal screen size.
But its there.

Cheers!
/B

tags

Great!

Btw, any ideas why Gurgeh's team doesn't have a link?