S15 - Match Day 10

Started by J-Reedy, February 14, 2014, 08:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Quote from: equilibri on April 28, 2014, 03:26:37 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on April 27, 2014, 11:22:52 PM
Quote from: equilibri on April 27, 2014, 06:18:28 PM
Kvasilad!

Time to see who's da biggest and badest!

I can play:

Tue 29/4: 18:00 ->
Wed 30/4: 18:00 ->
Thu 1/5: 20:00 ->

The rest of the week is uncertain, but I think I can play saturday after 20:00 and sunday after 19:00...

I might be able to play on both Tuesday and Wednesday, but I may not know very far in advance. Sunday is maybe the best, at 1900.

I will be sitting at home both tuesday and wednesday, without anything booked, so write here if you can play, and I will check it out every half hour.

Ok, that might happen :)

The Golden Arrow

The Golden Arrow

The lizards really showed who was slipperiest and strongest today with a decisive victory. My new Kroxigor is rapidly becoming a fan favorite and this game the cheering whould never stop when he walked in the last TD of the game (he caught a bouncing ball and decided that he might as well walk in with it). Gurgeh failed some key rolls and I was able to control the game pretty well, thanks for a good game :)

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on April 28, 2014, 02:56:21 PM
I personally prefer if we could play on either Thursday of Friday but anytime above will work.

/Gnaarkill
Friday at 12 is excellent. See you then, you scurvey bugger!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on April 29, 2014, 09:14:35 AM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on April 28, 2014, 02:56:21 PM
I personally prefer if we could play on either Thursday of Friday but anytime above will work.

/Gnaarkill
Friday at 12 is excellent. See you then, you scurvey bugger!
-Barm

Great!
See you on pitch m8!

/Gnaar

tags

I will be sitting at home both tuesday and wednesday, without anything booked, so write here if you can play, and I will check it out every half hour.

Hi, turns out I can actually play right now! I'll check in at least around every half hour (19, 1930, 20, 2030) to see if you're there :)

equilibri

Quote from: kvasilad on April 29, 2014, 06:54:41 PM

Hi, turns out I can actually play right now! I'll check in at least around every half hour (19, 1930, 20, 2030) to see if you're there :)

I go online now!

equilibri

Now we 'no who is da biggest orc!

Da puny Gitz had all guarding greenskin, but no muscle. We smash 'em 'ard!

Dey try putting more orcz on da field than us but judge saw and one git stood in da corner all 'alf!

We took ball from gitz in first 'alf and in second 'alf we protected ball! Then we scored!

Waagh da Freeebooterz! Waagh da orcz!

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 28, 2014, 05:11:11 AM
Quote from: hakos on April 27, 2014, 07:41:31 PM
Hakos: Any time on thursday to sunday will do. Let's aim for friday 18, shall we?

Friday 18 it shall be. Set your blitzers on stun... Oh wait, they don't have that. Well, may the force live with you and prosper!

Hilarious, I wonder what the match report will look like?

tags

Thanks for the match Equilibri, that was a well-deserved win. I regret being so aggressive on my receiving drive now :)

Luiggi

Muller, are you there? Apparently I'll be able to stay at home this weekend, so Sunday morning and afternoon are a good date to play as well.

Please reply so we can schedule properly :)

Lars

Mr B sorry missed the match time fel asleep on the sofa can you play tomorrow friday at 21:00 iinstead ?

/Lars

Mr B

Quote from: Lars on May 01, 2014, 09:35:22 PM
Mr B sorry missed the match time fel asleep on the sofa can you play tomorrow friday at 21:00 iinstead ?

/Lars
No worries, I think that is doable..

Cya!
/B

muller71

Quote from: Luiggi on May 01, 2014, 06:21:49 PM
Muller, are you there? Apparently I'll be able to stay at home this weekend, so Sunday morning and afternoon are a good date to play as well.

Please reply so we can schedule properly :)

weekend is no good for me. monday or tuesday starting at 21 CET is the best I can offer at the moment.