S15 - Match Day 9

Started by J-Reedy, February 14, 2014, 08:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

It's the final fourth and four go forth.
Still time to shine or break a spine.

Luiggi

Hi. As I mentioned in MD 8, I'm leaving for a few days. I won't get back to Spain until the 22nd. MD 9 ends on Sunday (20th).

Is there any chance of me and Gnaarkill playing on Tuesday (10.00-12.00 or 20.30-21.30)? First I'd need Gnaarkill's confirmation, and then the rest of the league's opinion on delaying this MD for a couple of days.

If it becomes any problem at all, I can try find a computer and pray for the ports to be open, but other than this I can't think of too many options... Thoughts?

PS: If it disrupts the league too much, I can take an admin loss without too much trouble for the greater good :P.

equilibri

Just want to say that I have no problem with delaying the MD if you play tue 22nd instead!

The Golden Arrow

No problem for me either.

Gnaarkill

Though im a bit uncertain of exact time right now but tuesday isnt a problem for me. And 21.00 is often a good time to play for me. So if the rest of the league agrees to let us play the match, im up for the challange  ;D

Tuesday 22nd of April @21.00 CEST, does that sound like a deal?  8)

/Gnaarkill

Luiggi

tags

Just want to mention that I actually won't be able to play before Tuesday 22nd either. I could play today, but MD9 hasn't started yet. I can play any time on Tuesday (day off from work), and probably evenings Wednesday and Thursday.

Mr B

J-Man,
Eastern approaches and that's visiting friends far far away etc...
BB wise I'm away until Monday, sorry about this.

It's not that I'm afraid of your shining armour but I know it looks like it.
We have more Frenzy than  you do.. Feel the Fear! (or not)

;D

The Golden Arrow

I'll be there in 15 mins, sorry :-(

Edit: Apparently wrong thread, sorry Lasse...

The Golden Arrow

Match day forwarded :)

I will probably be able to play on Thursday. Otherwise I can play monday next week. I can play daytime as well if you can. Not sure about the rest of next week.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on April 15, 2014, 04:13:53 PM
J-Man,
Eastern approaches and that's visiting friends far far away etc...
BB wise I'm away until Monday, sorry about this.

It's not that I'm afraid of your shining armour but I know it looks like it.
We have more Frenzy than  you do.. Feel the Fear! (or not)

;D

No problemo, I also have plans for the Easter. So BB either on Monday or Tuesday would be OK. I assume the time will be your normal 21 (or was it 21.30?). Just tell the day and I'll be there!

equilibri

muller!

You and me this MD, so when can you play?
Will be playing BB IRL the whole Easter, but late Saturday or maybe late Sunday can work?
Otherwise I am free all monday, so if that works, just tell me when!

//Equilibri

hakos

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on April 15, 2014, 10:10:50 PM
Match day forwarded :)

I will probably be able to play on Thursday. Otherwise I can play monday next week. I can play daytime as well if you can. Not sure about the rest of next week.

Will be away to celebrate easter on GothCon so matchdays are limited for me as well. Thursday seems busy, I might be able to squeeze something in but I would very much prefer to play on monday since nothing is planned that day. Any time would do, but early is probably the best. So, monday 10:00?

/hakos

Gurgeh

Just like hakos, I will be at GothCon over the weekend, so the earliest opportunity for me to play will be monday. So anytime on monday, or tuesday evening would be fine.

Mr B

Crap I really must plan this next year.
Then I'll go for gothcon also.
Have fun dudes!