S15 - Match Day 9

Started by J-Reedy, February 14, 2014, 08:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Aaaaaah! Not the gobbo pirates! :o
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: hakos on April 24, 2014, 07:05:20 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on April 23, 2014, 09:32:24 PM
I'm terribly sorry, I got held up and had my phone on silent so I forgot the appointment. I can make it Friday evening, preferably late (like 22 but might do earlier).

I would really very much prefer it in the weekend instead. Is there any time in the weekend that will suit you?

However, if there is no other option I can start at 22 tomorrow. But, the earlier we can start the easier it gets for me.

/Hakos

I can do Saturday starting before 12 and Sunday 12-15 or something like that.

hakos

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on April 25, 2014, 08:46:30 AM
Quote from: hakos on April 24, 2014, 07:05:20 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on April 23, 2014, 09:32:24 PM
I'm terribly sorry, I got held up and had my phone on silent so I forgot the appointment. I can make it Friday evening, preferably late (like 22 but might do earlier).

I would really very much prefer it in the weekend instead. Is there any time in the weekend that will suit you?

However, if there is no other option I can start at 22 tomorrow. But, the earlier we can start the easier it gets for me.

/Hakos

I can do Saturday starting before 12 and Sunday 12-15 or something like that.

sunday 13 would be perfect for me

/hakos

The Golden Arrow

hakos

Golden: Seems I will be a bit late, I might be ready at 13:00 but probably not, can we start at 13:15 instead?

/hakos

The Golden Arrow

Sure, I'll be here. Just tell me when you're ready.

hakos

The Golden Arrow

Thanks for the game Hakos. I got a blitz which really helped me set his offence back and then Hakos had some bad luck allowing me to steal the ball and score. Second was a bit of a slow grind. A double skull reroll double skull on one of his blitzes meant that I could move up relatively safely and in the end I scored in the 16:th turn.

Luiggi

Congratulations to TGA for making it into the playoffs! The other 3 spots are fairly open, anything may happen!

I watched the game and I have to say there were some key unlucky blocks (BD/Skull -RR- BD/BD right after the skinks recovered the ball) then the Skull/Skull -RR- Skull/Skull in the second half. Despite that bad luck, I think blitzing a sidestepping Diving Tackling skink with a frenzying ball carrier was a key play that left the Witch Elf open for the takedown, better watch out for the slippery, tricky buggers.

hakos

Yes, did forget about that sidestep. My bad.

The other bad thing in the same turn was that I forgot to mark up his block/tackle saurus meaning he got a nice shot at taking down the ball carrier, which he did.

And as always, I need to do positioning first, blocking and blitzing second.

I did not have my best day at work, that's for sure.

/hakos