S15 - Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, February 14, 2014, 08:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on April 01, 2014, 12:20:26 PM
Quote from: equilibri on March 31, 2014, 08:36:14 PM
Hakos!

When do you want to play against my drawing orcz? :D

I can play tomorrow, tuesday, at around 19:00.
After that friday would work fine for me. Around 18:00.

So, what do you think?

//Equilibri

Tuesday is no good so it looks like friday.

18:00 is doable but I would prefer to start a bit later, would 19:00 work for you?

/hakos

Absolutely!

Lets say 19:00 on friday! See you then!

//Equilibri

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on April 01, 2014, 08:27:35 PM
Quote from: Mr B on April 01, 2014, 08:04:22 AM
Quote from: Luiggi on March 31, 2014, 10:37:52 PM
Quote from: Mr B on March 31, 2014, 08:50:34 PM
Luiggi my man.
Can we take a stroll in the park at Friday or Saturday 21 CET?

Hiya! I'm afraid I can't play on Friday nor Saturday, I'm away this weekend :( My other options are Thursday (20.30-21.15) or Sunday (20.00-21.15)... could these work?
Hmm nope I'm away thursday and I have another game already scheduled on Sunday...
What about next monday then.. could that work?

Monday 21.30, it's my only choice so I guess we'll have to make it work :D
Lets!
;D

J-Reedy

- WELCOME Ya all the the Blood Sports Spotlight magicast! I'm Gron Grumbundy and I'm coming to live from a randomly selected NUL game. Let's get straight into thick of it, we're here at the Fantasy Armor Stadium where the valiant norse team Fantasy Armor Inc. are battling one of the top sides in NUL, namely the pro-elf team Unbreakable Panzer Squad! This match has caused lot of pre-match chatter as the elfs are - very unelf-likely - considered one of the toughest and hardest teams in the league. Of course, some people say that it's just due to their name but the pointy ones have put up convincing knock-down numbers. And you really can't underestimate the effect of a good team name, for instance, remember the legendary Khorne daemon team Mama's Cuddly Little Moochers - of course in that instance the name had the effect of making the Khorne players so mad that they snapped into permanent frenzy-mode in their first match and attacked the stands after annihilating their opponent. Mama's Moochers were finally stopped by the 3rd Imperial Lancer Regiment after the Khone team had demolished the stadium, surrounding city and two nearest villages enroute to the headquarters of the team's sponsor - Mama's Cuddly-Concubine Toys. Well, I got sidetracked, let's take a look at the norse side! Fantasy Armor Inc have caught the eye of many of the members of the fairer sex due to their armor that is considered extremly sexy - it is in fact rumoured, that the warranty labels on the Fantasy Armor Inc's products states that Fantasy Armor Inc will not take responsibility of any deaths caused by over-exhaustion due to members of the opposite sex - let's say smooching, to keep it civil - you in a frenzied heat. It's just the same reason why most managers of the gentlemen's entertainment establishments have banned me from entering their premises - female employees just can't keep their hands off of me - just like I was wearing Fantasy Armor Inc's most enhancing products. All right, enough of my incredible sexiness and back to the norse! What's really amazing is that these norse players, normally considered extremely fragile, have managed to stay relatively unhurt which just goes to prove that the armor products of the Fantasy Armor Inc are both sexy and safe! And now on to the field! Wait... What's happening, where are the players?
- Well, mr. Grumbundy, I guess you got so exited about your intro that you didn't notice that the first half ended already...
- What, how, what happened? Nippy? Did you see what happened?
- Well, mr. Grumbundy, those norse players just kept hitting the elfs down and the elfies just pushed the norse around and kept passing the ball at the back of line.
- So the game is still nil to nothing?
- Yes, sir.
- Hmm, how about injuries, did something entertaining happen?
- Not really, but that angry looking norse fellow with the beer soaked beard kept on falling on the elfs and he hurt one of them badly and knocked out another.
- Be more precise, Nippy, angry looking norse fellow is as an vague as saying that halfling with hairy feet - all the norse look angry and all of them have beer soaked beards.
- Sorry, mr. Grumbundy, it was that guy who is now leading the team to the field.
- Oh! Yes, it seems that the second half is starting! If you're interested, the player Nippy was talking about is the norse berserker Frank Frazzy Etta! Looks like he's in full Fantasy Armor Inc gear, Wavylock Helm letting his hair flow in the air like that of a norse god and his abdominal muscles made to look even more chiselled than ever by the Abenhancer belt! What a magnificent sight! And they're off! It's a long kick! Norse front line goes to work, elfs knocked about but nothing serious, norse runner Roy Oh picks up the ball and proceeds to run to the mid-field flanked by his team-mates. And there he goes! Downed Frazzy Etta just jumped up and hit Steelskin squarely in the shin and Steelskin is hurt badly! Or is it chin? I always get those mixed up? Nippy? Is it chin or shin?
- ...Err, what do you mean, mr Grumbundy? I think chin-chin is one of those funny dogs that those fat ladies drag aroung in their purses...
- Well, never mind, the point is that the norse are slowly working their way into the elf side! But wait, here come the pointies! Frazzy Etta goes down is knocked out! The elfs must've nicked his Wavylock helm, no way that is possible otherwise. And now Rockskull is blitzing Roy Oh! Will, he get him down? No! Fleet-footed Roy Oh just steps aside and is pushed back, no boubt thanks to the extreme grip and shin enhancing - wait, is it chin or shin... nevermind! - of the Furry Boots by the Fantasy Armor Inc! And now the norse have elfies right where they want them, up close and in reach! Rockskull is down! And OUT! Looks like a smashed ankle! Wait, doctor is examining him, he's pointing to the collar bone but the elf coach slaps the doc in the head and now he's pointing to the ankle! Where do they get these doctors? Another one down! Cast Iron Balls gets one in the jingless and he's carried off! And there goes Survivor, Wavylock Helm - the player, not the magnificent helm of the Fantasy Armor Inc - smashed his hand! The elfs are out of it, Roy Oh has a clear route to the endzone and he scores! 1-0 for the norse and the elfs have no time to score but there's still one kickoff. Looks like they make a pass to please those disappointed elf fans and now their ganging up on the new big fellow of the Fantasy Armor Inc, the yhatee Finnjävel. Finnjävel is dragged down but there's no chance they're hurting him with him wearing all that Fantasy Armor Inc's Big'n'Tall armor. Wait! Now the elfs are crowding the downeed big fellow, looks like that the Fantasy Armor Inc's armor is proving too sexy for the elfs to resist and they just must get their hands on the big fellow! Yes sir, the elfs are really going at it, wonder why the ref isn't doing anything. Oh, he's standing by the cheerleaders, can't blame him, those elven gals really can make you turn of head. All right, looks like Finnjävel gets off with a scare, only a minor bad hurt from the gangbang attempt, nothing serious. And there goes the whistle! Well, it's a victory for the Fantasy Armor Inc! Really intense game, with 5 casualties caused by the norse while they only suffered 1 themselves - quite natural, considering that superior armor of theirs. Well, what's your thoughts on the game, Nippy?
- I guess it was OK, mr Grumbundy... Those norse fellaws really seem to know how to hit.
- That they do, and we'll hit you with another magicast from a random NUL game next week! This has been Blood Sports Spotlight Live Match report and I'm Gron Grumbundy! See you next week, have a week!

Nothing for Barm to do here, I got the good block dice whenever I needed while he mostly got only pushbacks and ridicilously low armor rolls. In the first half I managed to down or harass all the players he sent to scoring distance and then one quick-pass failed on the second to last turn and that was it. Second half started more evenly but that only lasted one turn and then it was back to elfs getting knocked down all around. Barmution got a blitz on my ball-carrier at one point but that only resulted in a push back. I followed with nothing but knock-downs and soon there were four elfs out and most of the remaining ones knocked down. So to sum it up, the elfs got Nuffled. Sorry for the frustrating match for you Barm, better luck in remaining games!

Barmution

Yeah, that was a bad one... Look forward, Barm. Look forward  ???
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

muller71

Quote from: kvasilad on April 01, 2014, 10:48:19 AM
Oi, another green vs green matchup!

Muller, I can play Thursday and Friday from 1900-ish, and probably most of the weekend, let me know what you'd like.

Hi, thursday starting at 21 CEST. How about that?

tags

Quote from: muller71 on April 02, 2014, 07:10:46 PM

Muller, I can play Thursday and Friday from 1900-ish, and probably most of the weekend, let me know what you'd like.

Yup, I can do that. I do need to get up bloody early on Friday though, so earlier would be better, but I can do 21.

muller71

Quote from: kvasilad on April 02, 2014, 08:09:01 PM
Quote from: muller71 on April 02, 2014, 07:10:46 PM

Ok, I'll try my best for an early start.
Yup, I can do that. I do need to get up bloody early on Friday though, so earlier would be better, but I can do 21.

Lars

Quote from: Gurgeh on March 31, 2014, 09:44:45 PM
Lasseman!

The best times for me this week are tuesday evening, friday evening (but probably not before 21.00) and most of the weekend.

Sorry for the late answer but I cant play until sunday evening can you play around 20:00?

/Lars

Gurgeh

Quote from: Lars on April 03, 2014, 12:00:18 PM
Quote from: Gurgeh on March 31, 2014, 09:44:45 PM
Lasseman!

The best times for me this week are tuesday evening, friday evening (but probably not before 21.00) and most of the weekend.

Sorry for the late answer but I cant play until sunday evening can you play around 20:00?

/Lars

That should work

muller71

Kvasilad, I´m ready to play now.

tags

tags

Wow, intense. It's hard to go into a match against a goblin side and *not* think that you *should* win if you're playing a tier 1 side. Well, it was an explosive start to the match, to say the least.

First of all, I must apologize for not realizing I had 12 players on the field on the first set-up. After so many matches, it's hard to understand how I didn't realize that, but I didn't. Muller was a good sport about it though, I offered to restart, but we agreed that I could move Bark Sanchez into a corner. Complicating matters, the first kick-off started with a pitch invasion, but I don't think Sanchez interfered in any meaningful way on his way to the corner.

The chainsaw gobbo takes out my lone goblin with a niggle as one of the first things to happen in the match, and his bomber is very effective. I'm soon down to 9 out of my 12 players, with 3 filling up the injury box. There really is not much I can do to stop the goblin advance at this point, and I'm soon down 1-0.

After the first drive, though, the fanatic and the chainsaw is out, the bomber is back through a bribe. Having ample time, though, I manage to equalize just before half-time.

Second half is less eventful, since the "interesting" goblins are all out of the match at this point. I only have 8 out of my 12 original lineup left, but so does Muller, and a slow grind makes it 2-1 to the orc side.

I don't know how buggy BBM statistics is with goblins, but wow... goblins broke armour 13/25 times, orcs broke'em 9/29. Granted, some of those gobbo blocks were made by trolls, but I have to conclude that black orc armour is way overrated :D

Thanks for the game Muller, it was an exciting one!

J-Reedy

The greens squared match has been validated, looks like the smaller greens really did a job on the bigger ones, two mngs against orkies is always impressive although one of them is the gobbo.

Just a reminder: Fantasy Armor Inc. has their armor available in all major colours, also in green for those orcs wanting to achieve the impressive nude effect!

Luiggi

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 04, 2014, 04:11:11 PM
The greens squared match has been validated, looks like the smaller greens really did a job on the bigger ones, two mngs against orkies is always impressive although one of them is the gobbo.

Just a reminder: Fantasy Armor Inc. has their armor available in all major colours, also in green for those orcs wanting to achieve the impressive nude effect!

Black orcs wearing Norse lingerie, I guess after that I could say I have seen it all :P Never missing a chance to boost your sales, are you? :)

Too bad I missed the game, I'll have to download the replay when I get home, hehe.

equilibri

Waaaagghh!

Those elves 'r slippery!
We 'ad da ball, but lost it... We try to take it back... Then judge blew da whistle... To soon we tink...

Second 'alf we tried to stop da elves from scoring... Dey tricked us!

But green is bigger and bader, so we score to!

To bad da elves got armor from Fantasy Armor Inc.! Dey were to 'ard!
Only new troll hit 'ard enough!

Last turns elves pass ball and we push forward... Only inch from TD... Bad judge! We ate 'im after game! He tasted bad...