S15 - Match Day 7

Started by J-Reedy, February 14, 2014, 08:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Brilliant report, you captured all the important parts of the match.

/hakos

equilibri

Quote from: hakos on April 04, 2014, 08:33:50 PM
Brilliant report, you captured all the important parts of the match.

/hakos

Dat is what we orcz do best! :D

tags

Quote from: Luiggi on April 04, 2014, 08:07:11 PM
Quote from: J-Reedy on April 04, 2014, 04:11:11 PM
The greens squared match has been validated, looks like the smaller greens really did a job on the bigger ones, two mngs against orkies is always impressive although one of them is the gobbo.

Just a reminder: Fantasy Armor Inc. has their armor available in all major colours, also in green for those orcs wanting to achieve the impressive nude effect!

Black orcs wearing Norse lingerie, I guess after that I could say I have seen it all :P Never missing a chance to boost your sales, are you? :)

Too bad I missed the game, I'll have to download the replay when I get home, hehe.

My black orcs have definitely got a bad deal, they need to look into Fantasy Armour offerings as soon as possible :D

The first half was definitely worth watching, the second half got kinda boring though.

Gurgeh

Ok, that went well. After some fumbling in the middle of the first half I succeeded with just about everything I did, including a TD in the very last round of the second half where i had do do a block, two sprints, a medium long pass to a player in a tackle zone who then had do make a sprint to reach the endzone. And I didn't even have to use a re-roll. Good times. ;)

The Golden Arrow

What a slaughter. The gobbos could not stand up to the lizards at all and well gobbos do have some problems outrunning skinks. He gave me quite a fright in turn one when he killed a saurus with a bomber (apo saved it to a MNG, he was actually useful!), but that was the end of the injuries. He badly hurt a skink a bit later and did some knock outs but the skinks turned out to be really tough this game as well. The bombadiers (he had the star player one as well) could not live up to their reputation later in the game though and fumbled the ball two turns in a row making it quite easy for me to take the ball and score. In the second half he put up his fanatic on the line and I managed to knock it down (and injure it as well) so not having to see that one made the rest of the drive kinda easy. I also had one murder saurus who did four casulties by himself (a skink did the only other one). He made me sweat a bit though surrounding the ballcarrier and making it hard to get him out. Four dodges later he ran in the TD though (only two of them himself but still), skink powa!

Gnaarkill

Yes, it was a sad day for the Pirates indeed. Not much did go the right way.
No SPP at all and a ton of injuries. Didnt even get the SPP for my MVP since he managed to run himself to death in the last round  :-\

R.I.P Deadeye Dave, he was my only lvl 2 Goblin  ;)

But! No time to mourn, it's time to sail onwards and hopefully into the Pirates first victory! Maybe not this season... but anyway :)

/Gnaarkill

Luiggi

Well, Bantha didn't get a break this game either. I started the game by injuring 2 Cultists (might as well have been black orcs because I just kept rolling 10s). He managed to roll an insane amount of skulls and Both Downs and my goats seemed to have consumed an unhealthy amount of steroids. They just kept Knocking Out and injuring players all game long. Bantha tried a miracle play after a big positioning mistake I made, and rolled a pretty nice sequence to get the ball and try to run. That was the only break he got in the game, because the ball got knocked loose again and more KOs and injuries (some of them self inflicted) ensued.

The second half started with an angry fan hurling a rock to one of my beasts (Stun) and a Knock Out on the LOS. However, the Big Demon rolled double skulls (stunning himself along the way) and basically ruined his team's offensive drive. The match ended 10 vs 3, so you get the idea how the second half went.

I guess the only positive thing for B is that the Demon got a cas, and that no serious damage was dealt to his roster despite the amount of injuries.

Mr B

True, only 3 mng.. but that's Ok.
As I saved the apo... until that moment I just waited for...

And looking at the dice.. man you actually had ~40% on armour/injur that was 9 or more.. quite impressive I must say.
It's not that easy playing with ag 3 str 3 with less than half the number of the opposition.
I think I ended with 2 players.. the last three turns or so.. I had three but one gif (I had to RUN dude, as fast as I could) later and Ko'ed!

So, Ok.. I just relax here when all that faces stares at me.. foul breath goes "Get up Boy!"
But I have shared my blood with the blood god already in this game so...

Having the Apo chained could also please the God of blood, me hopes...
Hey Nuffle.. and Khorn.. there is some Green folks dying to get Red next week.. can I expect some timeout then for the horror of dices you normally feed me, yes???
Was it a yes??

And 1d6 was not so low this time... only -13.89.. cough!!
Grrr

Thanks for the game mate, cya next season!

And yes.. days are forwarded.. Got On WITH IT! ;D

tags

Quote from: Mr B on April 07, 2014, 10:59:40 PM
True, only 3 mng.. but that's Ok.
As I saved the apo... until that moment I just waited for...

And looking at the dice.. man you actually had ~40% on armour/injur that was 9 or more.. quite impressive I must say.
It's not that easy playing with ag 3 str 3 with less than half the number of the opposition.
I think I ended with 2 players.. the last three turns or so.. I had three but one gif (I had to RUN dude, as fast as I could) later and Ko'ed!

So, Ok.. I just relax here when all that faces stares at me.. foul breath goes "Get up Boy!"
But I have shared my blood with the blood god already in this game so...

Having the Apo chained could also please the God of blood, me hopes...
Hey Nuffle.. and Khorn.. there is some Green folks dying to get Red next week.. can I expect some timeout then for the horror of dices you normally feed me, yes???
Was it a yes??

And 1d6 was not so low this time... only -13.89.. cough!!
Grrr

Thanks for the game mate, cya next season!

And yes.. days are forwarded.. Got On WITH IT! ;D

It is a shame that when you finally get back to the game, that Nuffle sees fit to throw horrible dice at you all season. Kinda hope he doesn't change his mind right _now_, though, speaking as the aforementioned greenskins :D

Mr B

Nah... no worries.
I MIGHT change TEAM however.

The presence of vamp is shining very dull.
Could be nice trying them in here.