S15 - Match Day 6

Started by J-Reedy, February 14, 2014, 08:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

It's the day of the split, not a time to quit.
Five are are behind, five are ahead.
Stars are aligned for a good bloodshed.

J-Reedy

All Righty, day 5 has been validated and ended, so it's time to move to day 6.

YO, EVERYBODY! Remember that Winter time ends on Saturday/Sunday, so most of you will change to the CEST/GMT+2 time zone on Sunday.

Hmm, looks like I have back-to-back orcs. So, Kvasilad, let's see if your black orcs have better armor than those of the Lasseman's. Here are my OK starting times (CET/GMT+1):
- Monday today 18-19
- Tuesday 19-21
- Wednesday 18-19 (would like to keep this free, if possible)
- Thursday 18-20
- Saturday, any time after 17

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

tags

Tuesday at 19 will be splendid!

I think we got armour wot needs researchin'.

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on March 24, 2014, 07:48:06 AM
Tuesday at 19 will be splendid!

I think we got armour wot needs researchin'.

Tuesday @ 19 it is then!

equilibri

Luiggi!

Let us see if chaos or orcz will hit da 'ardest! :D

Can play something like this:

Mon 24/3: 17:00-> (yeah, that is today...)
Wed 26/3: 19:00->

After that I am away to play BB IRL, so only possible date is mon 31/3. (will propably be taking a day off from work, so anytime during monday will work...)

//Equilibri

Luiggi

Quote from: equilibri on March 24, 2014, 01:42:25 PM
Luiggi!

After that I am away to play BB IRL, so only possible date is mon 31/3. (will propably be taking a day off from work, so anytime during monday will work...)

//Equilibri

Mon and Wee are my least preferred days, but if it's gotta be those days... Today at 21.30 will work. Unless I come back home asleep, in which case we'll have to play on Wed at 21.30. See you in a few hours!

hakos

Hello Barmution

Seems we will have an interesting match ahead of us. I noticed that our teams share the number 1 and 2 spot for Most Goals, Most Passes, Most Receives and Most Rushes. Seems like good ingredients for a very mobile match with lot's of goals.

I can play thu & fri evening.

During weekend I can play almost any time, as long as I know at least one day ahead so I can plan accordingly.

/hakos

equilibri

Quote from: Luiggi on March 24, 2014, 04:48:43 PM
Quote from: equilibri on March 24, 2014, 01:42:25 PM
Luiggi!

//Equilibri

Mon and Wee are my least preferred days, but if it's gotta be those days... Today at 21.30 will work. Unless I come back home asleep, in which case we'll have to play on Wed at 21.30. See you in a few hours!

Ok!

Write here if you cant play today, otherwise I'll see u online!

Luiggi

GG Equilibri, it was a very tight match with plenty of KOs and nice, positional gameplay. Dice were pretty even (even though they gave me 2 sick agility plays that ended up being useless) and that helped to keep the match interesting and open. Enjoyable for sure!

This 1-1 tie keeps both teams in the fight for a play-off spot halfway through the season. There are plenty of teams contending at the moment so the final stretch will be exciting!

Mr B

Golden?
Shall we try Saturday?
21 CET?

The Golden Arrow

Saturday can probably work, I would prefer earlier (before six) or later though.

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on March 24, 2014, 05:45:08 PM
Hello Barmution

Seems we will have an interesting match ahead of us. I noticed that our teams share the number 1 and 2 spot for Most Goals, Most Passes, Most Receives and Most Rushes. Seems like good ingredients for a very mobile match with lot's of goals.

During weekend I can play almost any time, as long as I know at least one day ahead so I can plan accordingly.

/hakos

Hi there Hakos, this is going to be fun!

Thursday evening suits me fine, how about starting 21.00?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: Luiggi on March 24, 2014, 10:55:33 PM
GG Equilibri, it was a very tight match with plenty of KOs and nice, positional gameplay. Dice were pretty even (even though they gave me 2 sick agility plays that ended up being useless) and that helped to keep the match interesting and open. Enjoyable for sure!

This 1-1 tie keeps both teams in the fight for a play-off spot halfway through the season. There are plenty of teams contending at the moment so the final stretch will be exciting!

Orcz 'r angry on da kaos!
Only 'un puny warrior and dat big bull!
We were told we got to meet big and 'ard big'unz, but instead we show 'dem we green and strongest 'dere iz!
But still 'dey took da ball from uz! Why cant teamz stop taking our ballz!!!

Orcz 'r winning 'dis or else we smash everyone!

Waagh Da Freeboooterz, Waaagh Da Orcz

(And, yah, thanks for the game, Luiggi! It was very tight, and I am glad that only a small Lineorc got any injury...)

Lars

Hi Muller when can you play ?

I can play tomorow wednesday from 19:00
or friday from 19:00
or sunday from 20:00

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on March 25, 2014, 09:00:04 AM
Quote from: hakos on March 24, 2014, 05:45:08 PM
Hello Barmution

/hakos

Hi there Hakos, this is going to be fun!

Thursday evening suits me fine, how about starting 21.00?

-Barm

That will work fine, although I would prefer if we can start at 20:00 instead. Ok?

/HO