Saturday: 12-17
Sunday: 11-13 and 19-22

Does any of these times suit you sir?

/Cap'n Gnaarkill

Luiggi

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on March 17, 2014, 04:15:55 PM
Quote from: Luiggi on March 16, 2014, 04:51:32 PM
Hold up guys, MD4 is not over yet, tomorrow's the last match at 21.30  :P

Lizards, lizards, lizards... I hate lizards. I always lose against lizards and skinks are made of adamantium when they play against me ;D

TGA, I can play on Tuesday or Thursday at 20.15-20.30. Probably on Sunday as well, between 19.30 and 20.30.
Does any of these suit you?

This week might be a bit of a problem. I could probably start later tomorrow (maybe 21, at least 21.30), the other days are kinda bad sadly. How is next monday? That should be open for me at least.

Tomorrow Tuesday at 21.00 would be fine. Next Monday I should be open as well, though I prefer tomorrow to respect the weekday.

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 17, 2014, 10:30:31 PM
Yoyo Lasseman!

When does your Treelovers want to meet my infmaous Pirates?  :D

My ok starting times are:
Wednesday: 21-22
Thursday: 21.30-22
Friday: -
Saturday: 12-17
Sunday: 11-13 and 19-22

Does any of these times suit you sir?

/Cap'n Gnaarkill

Arhhh let's go with thursday at 21:30

/Lars

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Luiggi on March 17, 2014, 11:09:37 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on March 17, 2014, 04:15:55 PM
Quote from: Luiggi on March 16, 2014, 04:51:32 PM
Hold up guys, MD4 is not over yet, tomorrow's the last match at 21.30  :P

Lizards, lizards, lizards... I hate lizards. I always lose against lizards and skinks are made of adamantium when they play against me ;D

TGA, I can play on Tuesday or Thursday at 20.15-20.30. Probably on Sunday as well, between 19.30 and 20.30.
Does any of these suit you?

This week might be a bit of a problem. I could probably start later tomorrow (maybe 21, at least 21.30), the other days are kinda bad sadly. How is next monday? That should be open for me at least.

Tomorrow Tuesday at 21.00 would be fine. Next Monday I should be open as well, though I prefer tomorrow to respect the weekday.

OK, I'll try my best to be home as soon as possible. Keep an eye out here. See you tonight :)

Barmution

Hey Muller!

Here's my available start times this week:
Thursday: 18.00-21.00
Sunday: 12.00 + 21.00-22.00
Monday: 18.00-21.00

All times GMT+1.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

muller71

Quote from: Barmution on March 18, 2014, 12:47:37 PM
Hey Muller!

Here's my available start times this week:
Thursday: 18.00-21.00
Sunday: 12.00 + 21.00-22.00
Monday: 18.00-21.00

All times GMT+1.

-Barm

Then it has to be on Sunday. Starting at 21 CET.

Barmution

Quote from: muller71 on March 18, 2014, 05:23:35 PM

Then it has to be on Sunday. Starting at 21 CET.
You got yourself a deal!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Sooo... hehehe... hohoho....what A gAme!  :-\

So.... Zero.. Zip.. Nothing.. Nul.. gave me Nil in this game.
Did not even make a pass... one lucky mvp however.. and I was lucky indeed.. the Loner did not take it this time as he did last time.
So.. 5 grand point to the team.. TEAM??? Really.. they played like *Beeeeep*.

Some stats.. d6 on -17.14 hmm hakos had +16.5... I had 10 out of 42 "1".. hakos had 2 in 40..  :-X
Hakos had -3 on 2d.. and I stayed on ZERO...
Really felt lucky there.. all those kockdowns from hakos and I got away with 2 cas.. so.. Jay!

And... claw + mb vs niggler.. 5-6 times.. made a total of two av breaks and two ko's.. hmm well he was NOT on fire.
He (the demon) alone rolled 5-6 "1" on wild and on the few gfi he took.. was forced to take so.. hats of Hakos.. you played well.
I will not take that away from you..
I just had a bad day at work..
3-0 and no spp.. Man that hurts..  :o

Good luck Hakos.. I'll keep struggling with these guys.

Cheers!
/B

equilibri

Waaagghh! Da orcz made da puny vikingz tink dey not wanna see a ball anymor'!
Even if da vikings tink dey can slip tru da orcz defens!

We ar' da orcz!
We ar' da Freeboooterz!

First 'alf da vikingz hit 'ard... Orcz making fools of dem selfs...
But great dodging blitza made a touchie and then it was 1-1!

Second 'alf da vikingz broke easily... So orcz could move up to endzone... Then a slippery viking hit down our ball-orc! Good our throwa has good 'ands and legs! Dodging out and picking ball next to viking to score winning goal!

Da judge didn't tink da game was long enough, so 'e pulled time back... Didn't matter! ORCZ DA BEST!

Thanx for the game, J-Reedy!
Was really intense and your 5+ dodge into 2D against on my ballcarrier (and stunning him with it...) that made me have to dodge and pick up the ball in a TZ was not the way I thought this game would end... :D
Really, really not good for my nerves!

hakos

Well, it is easy to play well then dices are in my favour. All those good 1D meant I could move around and position myself more or less as I wanted every turn. That is huge.

You really got some bad blocks early which also put you in a bad position that was easy to capitalize on.

Anyway, a khorne game is a fun game, it is impossible to predict what will happen in a turn. Thanks for the game and being very nice when talking.

@equilibri: Really nice match report there mate

/hakos

The Golden Arrow

A bit too tired to write a real report. i got some lucky armour breaks early and managed to hold off the chaos team and eventually steal the ball and score. In the second half I was up two players from the start and could easily go through the chaos team and camp a few turns at the end zone. He started putting out KO and injuries but it was way too late to save him so I walked in and scored with a few turns left and he didn't get the rolls he needed to get a TD at the end.

I lost a skink though and rolled double ones for winnings (again... I don't think I've rolled over 3 on a winning die yet and the lizards need lots of cash).

Luiggi

Well, the same way I got my fair share of good luck last game, I definitely had it removed for MD 5. 2-0 for the lizards.

I basically spent most of the match 2-3 men behind mostly due to KOs (gotta love it when you take a few 2d6 vs stunties and they fail, only to see a 6+6 5+5 take down a CW :D) and both my offences started with Perfect Defences, a fact that limited the damage I could potentially have delivered. Once I had a CW removed and 2-3 goats out of the way, my offence was virtually over since all I managed was to remove a Skink from the pitch by pushing him off (which, btw, triggered a bug: even though the stunty rolled a 7, he was not KO'd. No big deal but just so you know about it). Anyway, that's Blood Bowl, Nuffle gives and Nuffle takes!

Nuffle gave me a break with an insane dodge (3+ 4+ 3+) to place receivers at the end of the first half, and TGA's double skull allowed me to try a passing play... too bad I also rolled double skulls :D He also gave me some hope to score with a Pitch Invasion (with the game 2-0) and 3 turns to go, but my goat hurted himself in turn 15 when Going For It to secure a TD next turn. Also, 3 injuries out of 6 armor breaks is a really, really nice result, though this was mainly due to Stunty kicking it. Can't complain in that department!

Congratulations to TGA, well played. While I suffered the first defeat of the season, the Lizardmen remain undefeated and are serious candidates for the title; keep an eye out for the scaly ones!

Finally, the bad news for me (apart from the defeat) are that I'm facing Orcs with one less CW... Good news is my Minotaur scored 2 casualties and leveled up (3+3, hello Block... let's see how long he lasts now :D)!

PS: What's wrong with my Winnings? 10k? I know I lost heavily, but c'mon! TGA got 20k as well, I assume he rerolled to something better...

J-Reedy

- Everything ready, Nippy?
- Sure is, Mr. Gron!
- Well, let's go then!
- WELCOME YA ALLLLL! I'm Gron Grumbundy, and you're listening to the new incarnation of BLOOD SPORTS SPOTLIGHT! I know, I know, you all must have that one pressing question on your minds. Well, I'll answer it! Yes, I'm as sexy as I sound! Well, I guess you might also want to know where we have been all this time. What happened was that I was called onto a special top secret hush-hush mission by a very influental member of a roalty and I had to take a sabbatical. You know what sabbatical is, Nippy? Yes folks, Nippy is also here, I couldn't do this without him. Well, of course I could, being THE Gron Grumbundy, the legendary magicast persona, but one has to be civil about things and not flaunt oneselfs excellency to those less unfortunate. Well, Nippy, how abouts it?
- Amm, well yeah, no, not really, but I guess it must have something to with hiding in the sewers?
- Ahem, no, not really. Well, enough about that! We have some news to you! Our format will be changing a bit, for instance, we'll be doing these magicast now LIVE from a random NUL game! Today we're following the norse team FANTASY ARMOR INC! Who would've thought that a bunch of drunken, hairy and horny norsemen would survive this long in a league as violent and interesting as NUL? Well, they have, and they truly have the products of FANTASY ARMOR INC to thank them for that! What do you know about FANTASY ARMOR INC, Nippy?
- Well, Pissy-Whizzy says that their Enchancing Breastplates are really hot and he wished all the amazon teams would start using them. He says they give him a...
- Yes, yes, I can guess what the sight of something as sexy as a product of FANTASY ARMOR INC worn by a member of fairer sex will do to any full-bloodied man. I say, that reminds me...
------
- It's going splendid, mr. Babblemoth, numbers are through the roof!
- I say, it is, that silver-tongued devil is worth all the money we had to put into him, listen to him hawking our products, what skill!
------
- ...so that's how the nun ended up in the bathtub in the middle of the ocean! Well, the FANTASY ARMOR INC is playing the orc side Da Freebooterz today, so it'll be too toughly armored sides going against each other. And the game has started! Hmm... looks like a norse player was knocked out, what's wrong with that.. Oh, yes, looks like he had the trusted FANTASY ARMOR INC's Wavylock Helmet wrong way around on his head, poor bastard must've drunk too much beer to know how to wear clothes. BUT LOOK AT THAT! Runner Ken Killy caught the ball from the kickoff and is flying like a wind! That should be no wonder, as he's wearing FANTASY ARMOR INC's Winged Armorboots, guaranteed to give you protection without hindering your movement while enhancing your shins! AND HE SCORES! What a play, what a performance. How'd that look to you, Nippy?
- Ahmm... ...Well, he ran really fast. Almost as fast as my dad when mom found out he had used all the money they had saved for my education to purchase a life-time subsciption to the Beer A Month Club.
- Ha! Your family really cracks me up! As seems to be case with the FANTASY ARMOR INC today! Furry Boots just walked all over the black orc Eat'Nub and cracked him open like a nut. It seems the orc is dead! Here comes the orcish apotechary, this should be interesting. Will he go for the club or... Oh yes! The oldest of the orcish cures for all ailements, the doctor is hitting the black orc on the head with a big club! Yep, now Eat'Nub has decided that he's not dead anymore! BUT LOOK! There goes another black orc down. AND it's serious! Looks like the big fella will miss rest of the match and possibly the next one! Boy, this just goes to show you that FANTASY ARMOR INC's product also provide you with a hitting power while keeping you protected! My oh my! This looks to be very one-sided affair with the FANTASY ARMOR INC giving punishment to the poor orc side with sub-par armor. This reminds me of a time...
- Mr. Grumbundy, the orcs just scored and there are tons of norse fellows knocked out...
- What, ahem. All right looks like it's the end of the first half and some of the norse fellows have finally collapsed from all the beer they have consumed. Luckily for them they are wearing FANTASY ARMOR INC, so they won't be hurt when they fall down drunk. And they also look good! Well, Nippy, we have some time to kill while waiting for the second half. What have you been up to?
- Not much, mr Grumbundy, I've been mostly hanging out with Pissy-Whizzy and Crack-me-up Kenny, delivering manure to the Delicious Delicatessen factory.
- DD? Don't they make that fine chocolate mousse with a secret ingredient. Delicious stuff. Almost as delicious as any young warrior maiden in a brassiere manufactured by the FANTASY ARMOR INC.
- Mr. Grumbundy, the game has begun and the orcs are bashing those norse fellows around like ragdolls, stunning them left and righ...
- Oh, yes, let's get back into the game! Yes, it seems that the orcs have gotten the man advantage with those drunkard norse players still sleeping their buzz off! Look at that! Magnificent! They are really pounding into the poor norse side! What a whammy there! Did you see that, they sandwiched that poor linenorse and pounded him from both sides! Those norsemen surely would be dead by now if they wouldn't be wearing FANTASY ARMOR INC! It truly makes even the weakest of warriors almost invincible, while also improving one's physical stature and appearance! Just take these norse players! You know what they look like, go into the nearest pub and look into the corner, you'll be bound to see a typical norse, eyes rolling, head full of ale, drool dripping onto a unkept beard. But if you could just see those norsemen on the field, you wouldn't recognize them to be same race! FANTASY ARMOR INC really makes them shine, gives them posture! If you could just see how gracefully Nipple Guard just fell down from that haymaker! He looked like hero from a heroic epic flying into the ground gracefully with FANTASY ARMOR INC protecting him and preventing any serious injury! And look at that, Ken Killy is flying into action once again! There he goes, dodges without an effort to hit the ball-carrying orc on the goal line! And down goes the orc! I know that Ken simply wouldn't have dared to do that if he hadn't been wearing FANTASY ARMOR INC's armor because now he's getting a ton of black orc fist into his face. But he dodges the blow gracefully! The orcs score and win the match, but this has truly been a triumph for the FANTASY ARMOR INC! They've taken bunch of useless norse drunks and made them a heroic bood bowl team simply by putting them into FANTASY ARMOR INC's armor!
- Well, folks, it's time to end this episode of Blood Sports Spotlight, we'll be coming back to you next week from a random NUL machup! I've been Gron Grumbundy and I wish you bloody good Blood Bowling week! Have a week!

---------------------
Knock outs, oh the knock outs, how do they haunt me this season. 3/10 succesfull KO rolls and two them of succeeded after the match had been already decided. Equilibri played a nice game, he really managed to take hold of the second half with man advantage and I only managed to scare him with a lucky blitz that took down the ball-carrier at the second to last turn but that didn't help as the orcish dodge and pickup decided the game for green side. Nice game, Equilibri, better luck with the injury rolls for the rest of the season!

J-Reedy

Quote from: Luiggi on March 18, 2014, 10:48:55 PM
Finally, the bad news for me (apart from the defeat) are that I'm facing Orcs with one less CW...

Don't worry, orcs will also be short of one BOB as they ran into the hard armored, hard drinking and hard hitting band of drunkards!

May I suggest that your chaos warriors switch those clumsy tin cans of them to the fine products from the Fantasy Armor Inc's Big and tall line? Products of the Fantasy Armor Inc armor have proven to offer excellent protection for players of all sizes and races. And don't worry, we at the Fantasy Armor Inc understand that some warriors may need a more covering head piece to provide maximal aesthetical effect so we have sculpted face-covering headpieces that can be customized to resemble the facial features of your favourite celebrities. Being of chaotic persuasion your warriors might for example to go for the Prince Sigvald or Lord Borak look.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Lars on March 17, 2014, 11:53:47 PM

Arhhh let's go with thursday at 21:30

/Lars

Cool! See you tomorrow mate!

/Gnaarkill