S15 - Match Day 4

Started by J-Reedy, February 14, 2014, 09:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Season is still young, destinies still unsung.
No time for despair nor for a scare.

The Golden Arrow

Match is open, good fast playing everyone!

I can play monday night and maybe wednesday or friday night. Do any of those suit you Equilibri?

Mr B

Alright Gnaarkill!
We are On!

When does it work for you mate?
21CET that works for me.
Any favorite day, I'd avoid Thursday at the moment.

Cheers!
/B

tags

Hakos, I'm leaving the country for a few days, I'll be able to play I think on Wednesday evening and onwards. Next weekend is hopefully pretty free as well. Post your times with that in mind!

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on March 08, 2014, 07:24:25 AM
Hakos, I'm leaving the country for a few days, I'll be able to play I think on Wednesday evening and onwards. Next weekend is hopefully pretty free as well. Post your times with that in mind!

Finally my life return a bit more to normal. That means I should be able to play all evenings from thursday next week and also any time during next weekend.

I would prefer saturday, any time.

/hakos

equilibri

Golden Arrow!

These are my suggested times to play:

Sun 9/3: 11:00-14:00 (not to much later. gotta be done at 16:00 the latest...)
Tis 11/3: 17:00-
Thur 13/3: 17:00-
Fri 14/3: 17:00-

So, what do you think?

Lars

J-Reedy i rather play today  saturday from 19 or anytime tomorow otherwise thursday next week is the next go followd by friday both of these from 19

/Lars

The Golden Arrow

Tuesday should work. Play at 20.00?

Luiggi

All right, Barm, time for another challenge. This time I'll be the bashing side though, let's see if Nuffle keeps favoring me in my matches against you or if my luck has run out.

I can play tomorrow Sunday (15.00 to 20.00), Tuesday (20.15), Thursday (20.15) or next Sunday (20.00). I might be open at different times but these are the most certain. I hope they suit you.

equilibri

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on March 08, 2014, 12:04:51 PM
Tuesday should work. Play at 20.00?

Sounds great!

See u on tuesday!

J-Reedy

Quote from: Lars on March 08, 2014, 11:51:55 AM
J-Reedy i rather play today  saturday from 19 or anytime tomorow otherwise thursday next week is the next go followd by friday both of these from 19

/Lars

Sorry, I was out all Saturday, so I only saw your message this morning. It seems that Thursday is the only suitable time for me as I'll be away the whole weekend from Friday to Sunday (late).

So lets do Thursday, would starting 19.30 work for you? That would help me a lot but if that doesn't fit you, 19 is OK.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on March 08, 2014, 12:16:35 AM
Alright Gnaarkill!
We are On!

When does it work for you mate?
21CET that works for me.
Any favorite day, I'd avoid Thursday at the moment.

Cheers!
/B

Indeed we are Mr.B!  ;D

How about tomorrow (monday) @21.00?

/Gnaarkill

Barmution

Quote from: Luiggi on March 08, 2014, 08:51:48 PM
All right, Barm, time for another challenge. This time I'll be the bashing side though, let's see if Nuffle keeps favoring me in my matches against you or if my luck has run out.

I can play tomorrow Sunday (15.00 to 20.00), Tuesday (20.15), Thursday (20.15) or next Sunday (20.00). I might be open at different times but these are the most certain. I hope they suit you.

Hiya Luiggi!

This week's going to be hard for me due to being away most of the week on a seminar in Oslo. I could possibly do next Sunday at 20.00 but I'll have to get back to you regarding that. Would next Monday night (17th) be doable for you?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gurgeh

Hello muller71

The times this week that suits me best for play are:
monday evening
thursday evening
friday evening
anytime during the weekend except sunday evening

muller71

Quote from: Gurgeh on March 09, 2014, 02:47:36 PM
Hello muller71

The times this week that suits me best for play are:
monday evening
thursday evening
friday evening
anytime during the weekend except sunday evening

Hi,

Monday starting at 21.00 CET suits me best. Thursday evening can be our backup plan.