S15 - Match Day 3

Started by J-Reedy, February 14, 2014, 09:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Third day is the charm, no time to farm.
Take a strong arm, try to make some harm.

Luiggi

All right, Sith Lords, time for you to dance around my clueless goats :P

I guess Thursday at 20.15 is my best chance, followed by Sunday at 19.00. I hope these suit you, my schedule is a bit tight at the moment (long gone are those match days where I'd just be able to play at any hour any day, hehe).

J-Reedy

OK Golden, time for the lizzies to meet my norsemen. Here are my OK starting times for the week (CET/GMT+1):

- Tuesday 18.30-21
- Wednesday 18-21
- Thursday 18-19
- Friday 19-22

Tell me if any of those suits you, sir. I'll let you know about weekend later if nescessary.

tags

Yarrr... you fight like a dairy farmer!

Anyway, tough week to plan for, I can basically play Wednesday and Thursday evening, then I'm off to Austria until (very) late next Tuesday. Maybe Friday is a possibility, if we can play relatively early after work, say 1700 or something. But then I can't push it much later.

hakos

Quote from: Luiggi on March 02, 2014, 09:32:02 PM

I guess Thursday at 20.15 is my best chance, followed by Sunday at 19.00. I hope these suit you, my schedule is a bit tight at the moment (long gone are those match days where I'd just be able to play at any hour any day, hehe).

Ok, I should be able to play on both those times. So let's go for thursday and keep sunday in reserve, in case something comes up.

/hakos

Luiggi

Quote from: hakos on March 03, 2014, 08:19:53 AM
Quote from: Luiggi on March 02, 2014, 09:32:02 PM

Ok, I should be able to play on both those times. So let's go for thursday and keep sunday in reserve, in case something comes up.

/hakos

Nice, that should work. If you prefer to play today, I just got my class cancelled so I'm free at 20.00.

Mr B

And FYI, Hell get unleashed as Khorn's Game will try to make less TO's vs Zlugga boys later Tonight another day!

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 03, 2014, 04:50:49 AM
OK Golden, time for the lizzies to meet my norsemen. Here are my OK starting times for the week (CET/GMT+1):

- Tuesday 18.30-21
- Wednesday 18-21
- Thursday 18-19
- Friday 19-22

Tell me if any of those suits you, sir. I'll let you know about weekend later if nescessary.
Friday might work but the others will probably not. I will also be busy all weekend so let's say Friday night (around 21). I'll come back to you on Friday with confirmation.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on March 03, 2014, 07:59:57 AM

Anyway, tough week to plan for, I can basically play Wednesday and Thursday evening, then I'm off to Austria until (very) late next Tuesday. Maybe Friday is a possibility, if we can play relatively early after work, say 1700 or something. But then I can't push it much later.

Yarr harr Kvasilad you landlubber!

I have a pretty tight schedule myself in the beginning of this week. But how about Wednesday @21.30?

/Gnaarkill

equilibri

Gurgeh!

Let me orcz smash you on any of 'dis timez:

Tue: 19:00
Wed: 20:00
Thu: 19:00
Sat: Anytime
Sun: Anytime

//Captin E

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 03, 2014, 09:34:25 PM

I have a pretty tight schedule myself in the beginning of this week. But how about Wednesday @21.30?

/Gnaarkill

I can do that, but it is a bit late for me. If that's the only option, we'll have to go for that.

J-Reedy

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on March 03, 2014, 01:51:14 PM
Friday might work but the others will probably not. I will also be busy all weekend so let's say Friday night (around 21). I'll come back to you on Friday with confirmation.

All righty, let me know on Friday, I'll keep that time open.

Gurgeh

Quote from: equilibri on March 03, 2014, 10:14:27 PM
Gurgeh!

//Captin E

I am ready to be smashed on thursday (but probably at 20.00) or anytime during the weekend. Which do you prefer?

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on March 04, 2014, 07:13:52 AM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 03, 2014, 09:34:25 PM

/Gnaarkill

I can do that, but it is a bit late for me. If that's the only option, we'll have to go for that.

Ok Kvasi, let's aim for 21.00 instead?
/Gnaar

equilibri

Quote from: Gurgeh on March 04, 2014, 08:48:51 PM
Quote from: equilibri on March 03, 2014, 10:14:27 PM
Gurgeh!

//Captin E

I am ready to be smashed on thursday (but probably at 20.00) or anytime during the weekend. Which do you prefer?

Thursday at 20:00 will be perfect!

See u then!