Sunday from 1200- 2200

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 04, 2014, 09:45:03 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on March 04, 2014, 07:13:52 AM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 03, 2014, 09:34:25 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on March 03, 2014, 07:59:57 AM
Yarrr... you fight like a dairy farmer!

Anyway, tough week to plan for, I can basically play Wednesday and Thursday evening, then I'm off to Austria until (very) late next Tuesday. Maybe Friday is a possibility, if we can play relatively early after work, say 1700 or something. But then I can't push it much later.

Yarr harr Kvasilad you landlubber!

I have a pretty tight schedule myself in the beginning of this week. But how about Wednesday @21.30?

/Gnaarkill

I can do that, but it is a bit late for me. If that's the only option, we'll have to go for that.

Ok Kvasi, let's aim for 21.00 instead?
/Gnaar

Sounds good!

PS: The appropriate response to "You fight like a dairy farmer" would of course be "How appropriate, you fight like a cow". You'll have to take Guybrush on a refresher course in insult sword fighting: http://www.int33h.com/test/mi/

Mr B

Luiggi

Wow, I just watched both Goblin games and I have to say they delivered... at least one of them. Poor Old World pirates were punished by a pitch invasion (KO fanatic), then by a rock (Injured goblin, leaving the way open for the chainsaw to be attacked), then a death and MNG. Entertaining stuff! (especially for the orcs, who farmed quite a few SPPs today :D)

Muller's Boys got knocked out for good (lousy KO recovery rate) but still snatched an impressive draw against the Khorne Demons... really nice.

Thanks for the entertainment, coaches!

PS: I just realized I have goblin after goblin in MDs 9 and 10... that could be an SPP farm or a death sentence... We'll see!

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Luiggi on March 05, 2014, 10:43:42 PM
Wow, I just watched both Goblin games and I have to say they delivered... at least one of them. Poor Old World pirates were punished by a pitch invasion (KO fanatic), then by a rock (Injured goblin, leaving the way open for the chainsaw to be attacked), then a death and MNG. Entertaining stuff! (especially for the orcs, who farmed quite a few SPPs today :D)

Muller's Boys got knocked out for good (lousy KO recovery rate) but still snatched an impressive draw against the Khorne Demons... really nice.

Thanks for the entertainment, coaches!

PS: I just realized I have goblin after goblin in MDs 9 and 10... that could be an SPP farm or a death sentence... We'll see!

You are welcome!  ;D

Yea really impressive to get a draw against the demons muller! Hold the goblin banner high!  8)

/Gnaarkill

tags

The lil' greenskins proved that they are indeed squishier than the bigger greenskins.

The Pirates were cursed with horrible luck from the get-go. It all started with a pitch invasion, that saw the fanatic being taken out before the game had even started. He was out for the rest of the game, too, even though he was bribed back in for the 2nd half. Well, actually, he came in turn 16 for drive 3, but that doesn't really help much.

But amidst all of their bad luck, here's a toast to Kwikit, the 'ardest, chainsawiest, bloody-mindedest goblin there ever was.

He started his drive by being knocked down by a Black Orc, armour holds (1+1+3). Gets up the next turn, and chainsaws the orc that was blocking him. Nil sweat.

Next turn, another black orc has at him, gets him to the ground, armour holds (1+2+3). Getting desperate now, orcs go for a single-assist foul, 3+1+1. Wow.

Kwikit gets up the next turn, chainsaws another orc. A weird mix of amusement, frustration and disbelief emerges.

The third black orc tries his luck, chooses a both down result, and finally manages to smash Kwikit's hand. Though not before Kwikit slices a nerve MNG into the black orc.

Kwikit, we salute you, you are one tough bugger!

Thanks for the game Gnaarkill, may Nuffle give you better luck next time around!

Mr B

And all goblins are done for md3 then..
As some strange deamons signed Khorn who really struggles when it comes to blocking.
Faced the next squad of green powder!

Intense game, could have been three points but GFI said "NO!"
Thanks for the game Muller!

Barmution

Quote from: Lars on March 05, 2014, 10:26:46 AM
Barmutation When can you play my little elfies i can play

Today wedensday from 19:00
Friday from 19:00
Saturday from 1200-2400
Sunday from 1200- 2200

/Lars
How about Friday at 1900?

-B
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on March 06, 2014, 03:15:40 PM
Quote from: Lars on March 05, 2014, 10:26:46 AM
Barmutation When can you play my little elfies i can play

Today wedensday from 19:00
Friday from 19:00
Saturday from 1200-2400
Sunday from 1200- 2200

/Lars
How about Friday at 1900?

-B

lets go for that

Gurgeh

That was a nice friendly game between two violent teams who failed to do much damage to each other. One KO and one injury each was the result of 30+ blocks on each side.

Apparently there was also a ball on the field and one of the teams happened to move it to a specific spot one more time than the other team, with some help from a Blitz event. But who cares about that when it's blood we want?

Luiggi

Dark elves must have done some ritual the wrong way, because they have certainly been cursed today. 4-0 for the Chaos, facilitated by a string of 1s at the beginning of the match, a LOT of KOs (and very bad KO recovery rolls) and a bribed ref to help the bashers. Most of the drives started with a few elves biting the dust, which provoked a domino effect. With their numbers dwindling, the elves were surrounded all the time and had to risk a lot of dodge rolls, which often failed and left the rest exposed. Chaos blocks were lethal and by turn 6 the game was virtually over (2-0 with Chaos receiving next half).

Also, Nuffle decided to mock the elves some more by having all their KOd players (4 or 5) stand up for the final (trash) turn.

Thanks for the game, hakos, I'm sorry for the dice, maybe Nuffle will make it up to you in another game.

J-Reedy

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on March 03, 2014, 01:51:14 PM
Friday might work but the others will probably not. I will also be busy all weekend so let's say Friday night (around 21). I'll come back to you on Friday with confirmation.

Hiya TGA, is tonight still a go? I'm free and available.

If today doesn't work, Saturday after 20 is ok or Sunday before 13.

The Golden Arrow

Yeah, I can do this! Start at 21.00?

J-Reedy

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on March 07, 2014, 07:19:05 PM
Yeah, I can do this! Start at 21.00?

That'll be fine, see you in an hour or so!

Barmution

The regular Elves smack the crap out of the wooden Elves:

Some luck on the block dice and 2d6 in the 2nd half turned this match in my favor and I seized the opportunity to grind it out and farm some SPP by passing.

Sorry for what must've been a frustrating 2nd half for you, Lars. Better luck further on, at least you didn't sustain any permanent damage.
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.