S15 - Match Day 3

Started by J-Reedy, February 14, 2014, 09:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luiggi

Did I read that stat correctly? 21 sucessful blocks and 19 knockdowns? That has to be the highest armor piercing stat ever seen in any bloodbowl match... and with no Mighty Blow, it's even more impressive (almost as much as passing 9 times in a game :D).

My goats are scared now, I'd better bring a Panzerfaust or two :P

Barmution

I fouled rather a lot during the 2nd half...
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

The lizards just steal it away from the norse after a game where we ruled one half each (I controlled the first one and he the second), but where I managed to get the 2-1 score with a lucky 2 turner that included a skink to skink pass. Thanks for the game J-Reedy, the skinks where really tough this game which helped me a lot even though the saurii didn't have the stamina to play the whole game.

J-Reedy

Internal memo of Fantasy Armor Inc
Subject: Using lizard skin as armor - research results

Our Blood Bowl Team Fantasy Armor Inc conducted extensive research results on the durability of the lizard skins yesterday. Based on the results lizard skin is somewhat varied in their protection abilities. It seems that surprisingly the skin of the smaller lizards called skinks is surprisingly much more resistant and durable than that of the larger lizards called saurii. This could be due to the fact that the skin of the larger specimen has been stretched out due to extensive growth of the lizards. Our research team had no problems braking the armor of the saurii and causing serious injuries while the smaller skinks proved to be extremely durable, only injury on the smaller lizards was caused by repeatedly striking down one research specimen and even then the subject was injured only on the third try.

The skin of the smaller research subjects also seems to be extremely light thus providing them extremely good mobility as was shown in their last scoring try where three skinks moved the incentive objective (ball was used as a motivator of the lizards) through all of the research field with seemingly no effort at all.

As a next step we would recommend securing skin of both specimen types as soon as possible. As Lustria is far away and we don't have any true representitive there (although we have just made a reseller agreement with the Slutty'zon Clothing Establishment that will start a strong marketing campaing to get a penetration of our products to the local amazon tribes), we recommend following the lizard team Spawnin Brothers and waiting for any permanent casualties to be "procured" by any means.