Season 16 Sign-up - The Season in the Middle

Started by J-Reedy, May 04, 2014, 01:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

OK, so if I count right that leaves us with 9 players (assuming Barm is out). Shall we try to solve this or create a dummy team (or other solution)?

tags

First of all, I hope Barm has a change of heart.

Assuming he doesn't though, I suggest we give it a few days, have people ask around for a tenth coach, and if none are found, we go ahead with the dummy team. It's less than ideal, but also not a huge problem.

Barmution

Had a match yesterday that restored my faith in the game somewhat (a hard fought 2-2), so I'm back in. Sorry for the drama :-[
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

equilibri

Quote from: Barmution on May 27, 2014, 09:02:44 AM
Had a match yesterday that restored my faith in the game somewhat (a hard fought 2-2), so I'm back in. Sorry for the drama :-[

Welcome back! Glad you got your hopes up again!

The Golden Arrow

OK, so Bantha and Lars have to sign up (same season as last time). For the rest of you, just wait for kick off. This is going to be bloody and legendary :)

Luiggi

Hooray! Now I don't feel so bad about that match anymore ;)

J-Reedy

Good to have Barm back and thanks for getting the season rolling, Golden. I'll create the forums right away so we can start the season on Monday at the latest. I should be able to get more active by then also because it's only three more work days until my vacation.

tags

Good to have you back!

Even though I'm a relatively inexperienced coach in comparison, I've had my share of dark moods after certain matches... guess it's just a testament to how much we care about this game :D

Barmution

Thanks for the welcoming back, guys. Really helps with the motivation to be part of a league of such awesome gentlemen as yourselves.

Quote from: kvasilad on May 28, 2014, 10:51:36 AM
Even though I'm a relatively inexperienced coach in comparison, I've had my share of dark moods after certain matches... guess it's just a testament to how much we care about this game :D
Indeed, can be rough to let go of bad games some times. That's why I sometimes question the healthiness of being this emotionally invested in a dice game :P
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 27, 2014, 08:36:43 PM
OK, so Bantha and Lars have to sign up (same season as last time). For the rest of you, just wait for kick off. This is going to be bloody and legendary :)
Cool.. I'll fix that later to day.
Teams can however be replaced later on.. so unless you removed our old teams you can start a new era without any problems.

The Golden Arrow

I kinda did that already ;-)

Well well, no rush anyway.

Mr B

Lars

Mr B

And they are in.. games are ON!
MD fired ON!

Welcome to the grave huggers are US Season!
Also known as NUL S16.

tags

Great stuff!

I am, however, in a bit of a tough spot for MD1. We are currently selling our apartment, so I may only have sporadic access to my computer. If we can be a bit lax on the timing of md1, I should be able to play, but if I am unable to schedule my match, I may just have to forfeit MD1. I'll know more in the coming days.