Season 16 Sign-up - The Season in the Middle

Started by J-Reedy, May 04, 2014, 01:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Okey-dokey, let's get the ball rolling early on the S16 Sign-up (as I happen to have extra time and energy to start this thread now). There's 1 week of S15 regular season and 2 weeks of playoffs left, so Season 16 will probably start around last week of May / First week of June. As S16 will be a summer season, I think we may have to anticipate some summer holiday stuff getting in the way at times, but let's try to keep the delays in minimum.

Official Stuff
----------------------------
- This is the 2nd season from the set of 3, so this will be TV limited. TV limit will be same as with the team with the highest TV from S15 that will continue into S16. At the moment, highest S15 team TV is 1700, so the limit will probably be around 1700-1800.
- Only new teams or teams that have been played in previous NUL-leagues.
- League will be played with normal 1 match week per 1 real-time week pace.
- As last season, we'll be enforcing the rule that if you don't show up to play a game on agreed time AND you don't tell about your absense at least an hour before the match in the forum, you'll forfeit the game with an 2-0 admin loss to your opponent who is waiting for you.
- ALL NEW COACHES ARE WELCOME! This is your chance of glory by starting every game with treasure trove of incentives! Start a goblin team and start practicing how to spend 1 000 000 gold pieces in incentives in three minutes!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day or two.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches now the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

---------------------------------------

I'll continue with the Fantasy Armor Inc as I of the opinion that those brunken norse bastards underperformed so I'll whip them into shape during the play-off brake. Also, Fantasy Armor, Inc. is bringing out a new lineup of summer armor...

01. J-Reedy - Fantasy Armor Inc (Norse)
02. The Golden Arrow - Spawnin Brothers (Lizardmen)
03. Kvasilad - New Orc Gitz (Orc)
04. Equilibri - Da Freebooterz (Orc)
05. Gnaarkill - Old World Pirates (Goblin)
06. Mr B - old undead / new woodies
07. Barmution - Unbreakable Panzer Squad (Elf)
08. Lasseman - In search of snow white (Dwarf)
09. hakos - Lords of Sith (D-elf)
10. muller71 - Zlluga Boys (Goblin)

The Golden Arrow

I'm in, lizards again. Have lots to do until 2:nd of June but I can start playing next season after that.

tags

New Orc Gitz are ready for the next season as well!

equilibri

My orcz are in too! Da Freeboooterz, that is...

Luiggi

I'm afraid I will have to take a break for this season. I am going to a summer camp for a minimum of 15 days in July, and I might have to do it as well in August. Gone the whole summer, I would have to miss half the season, so I think it's better if I come back for Season 17 with batteries fully charged.

In the unlikely event that this whole summer thing got cancelled, I'll make sure to apply if you guys haven't kicked off yet :)

Gnaarkill

Count me in!
The Old World Pirates (Still looking for their first win) signing in!  ;D

/Gnaar

Mr B

And I am in as well.
With:
New w-elf or the old dead guys who has been here before.. not sure at the moment.

Barmution

I'll hold on to the Unbreakable Panzer Squad for at least one more season, got to let you bashy guys get to work on me after getting proper amounts of Tackle and Mighty Blow after all  ;)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

I will go with the dwarfs they have to be legal for this seson

/Lars

Barmution

Sorry, but I'm out for at least the next season. That semi-final vs Luiggi just took away all my love of this game. GL to y'all and catch you at a later point.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on May 18, 2014, 10:24:51 PM
Sorry, but I'm out for at least the next season. That semi-final vs Luiggi just took away all my love of this game. GL to y'all and catch you at a later point.
Whow that is bad indeed....  :-[
Sleep on it and let the heart slow down abit, and you are always welcome back when you feel for it mate!

Take care!
Load those batteries.

/B

hakos

sign me up, will continue with the sith lords

/hakos

equilibri

So, when do we think we can start?
I am longing to play more with my orcs that missed the playoffs with just a few points!

The Golden Arrow

First week in June sounds reasonable I think.

muller71

sign me up, will try it again with the Zlluga Boys