Play Offs - Semifinals

Started by The Golden Arrow, May 11, 2014, 11:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

OK, the regular season is over and it's time for play offs. I'm sure J-Reedy has some nice fluff text to write so I will just put the matches up and say good luck to everyone (especially me :)).

Spawning Brothers vs Lords of Sith
Unbreakable Panzer Squad vs ColaChaos

The Golden Arrow

I probably have the most filled up week of the whole spring next week as we have "Lundakarnevalen" next weekend which is a huge event (about 400 000 visitors) that I am working with.

I might be able to get a game in on Tuesday night kinda late (say 21.00), but otherwise I think this week is screwed. Next week I'm not really sure about but should be able to play some nights at least.

hakos

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 11, 2014, 11:06:04 PM
I probably have the most filled up week of the whole spring next week as we have "Lundakarnevalen" next weekend which is a huge event (about 400 000 visitors) that I am working with.

I might be able to get a game in on Tuesday night kinda late (say 21.00), but otherwise I think this week is screwed. Next week I'm not really sure about but should be able to play some nights at least.

That is about the worst time possible for me, I *might* be able to make it but I would really prefer to postpone it.

/hakos'

The Golden Arrow

I'm all for waiting until next week. If it's ok with you I would prefer to wait to set the time until next monday cause I don't really know how the week will plan out right now.

If you could give your possible start times I could try to plan around that though.

Luiggi

Hi there,

Another season, another Play-off match between Barm and Luiggi, promising to be a nice show. Which also means one of us is going to make it to the finals back to back :)

My best times for kick off are:

Tuesday: 20:15 to 20:30
Thursday: 20:15 to 20:30

Seeing as the other semi-final might get postponed, just tell me if that works and if it doesn't, make a proposal and I'll see what I can do.

Barmution

Unfortunately, none of those are any good for me this week, Luiggi  :(

I could possibly do Friday night or early or late Sunday, otherwise we're looking at the next week, I'm afraid.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Quote from: Barmution on May 12, 2014, 02:58:30 PM
Unfortunately, none of those are any good for me this week, Luiggi  :(

I could possibly do Friday night or early or late Sunday, otherwise we're looking at the next week, I'm afraid.

-Barm

Sunday should be ok for me, starting anytime between 18.00 and 20.30 (the later, the better, though). Tell me if that works, or we'll just wait to see how next week looks like.

hakos

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on May 12, 2014, 09:22:26 AM
I'm all for waiting until next week. If it's ok with you I would prefer to wait to set the time until next monday cause I don't really know how the week will plan out right now.

If you could give your possible start times I could try to plan around that though.

Generally speaking I'm almost Always busy on tuesday and wednesday evenings. But can play other evenings from 18/19.

So monday at 19 could be a candidate, after that it would have to be thursday next week, quite a long time to wait.

In the weekends I can play more or less any time, even strange very early or very late times.

/hakos

Barmution

Quote from: Luiggi on May 12, 2014, 05:08:27 PM
Sunday should be ok for me, starting anytime between 18.00 and 20.30 (the later, the better, though). Tell me if that works, or we'll just wait to see how next week looks like.
Sunday at 20.30 it is, then! Can't wait to see how this one plays out  ;)
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Quote from: Barmution on May 13, 2014, 07:58:18 AM
Quote from: Luiggi on May 12, 2014, 05:08:27 PM
Sunday at 20.30 it is, then! Can't wait to see how this one plays out  ;)
-Barm

Nice, see you this weekend!

Luiggi

Barmution's curse against me continues yet another season (2-1 for Chaos).

Long story short: he got Nuffled big, big, big time. And every time he gave him a break and some hope, he'd smash it right away. Did it with an interception (natural 6) on a counterattack, and did it again with snake eyes on the 1-turner attempt. Not to mention the insane amount of stuns I inflicted, his crappy KO recovery and my infallible blocking dice and 1 dice rolls.

Sorry for your tough luck, if it's worth anything. I would have preferred it otherwise to be honest.

----------------

Please tell me when Dark Elves and Lizards are playing, I'd love to watch the game live if possible!

Barmution

Another INCREDIBLY one-sided play-off match vs Luiggi. This one was probably the worst so far. I'm out for next season, got to think of the blood pressure. This is shit. Pure shit.

hakos

Congratulations on the final place Luiggi.

I watched the match between you and the elves. I hoped to learn some elven tricks to use against a bashing team and I sure did.

I was quite fascinated by Barmutions play since it is VERY different from how I play elves so it gave me some things to think about. In my humble opinion barm played a high risk / high reward game which failed due to dices but it still was very impressive to watch. I actually groaned loudly then Luiggi intercepted the ball that very well could have the changed the match completely.

/hakos

hakos

Hi Golden

Do you think we can play today? I can start any time from 19 and forward. Might even be able to start 18 if I get to know about it in advance so I can leave early from work.

/Hakos

The Golden Arrow

Yeah I could play today. I'm really tired after the weekend though but that's only good for you I guess ;). Let's say 19.00 now but I might need to change it (will tell you here if that's the case).