J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on July 31, 2014, 06:02:05 PM
Prepare to board my wrecks at noon minus one hour! ;D

Sunday @11.00 it is!

/Gnaarkill

Thanks, matey! See ya on Sunday!

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on July 31, 2014, 10:07:21 AM
12 on sunday should work fine, we can have the late time on sunday as a back-up plan

/hakos
Cool! See you at 12 on Sunday :)
-B
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on July 31, 2014, 06:36:31 PM
Lasseman, time for some bash-on-bash action!

I should be able to play pretty much any evening this week except Monday, so let me know what suits you.
Skall we try to play tomorrow sunday at 20.00?
/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on August 02, 2014, 04:13:33 PM

I should be able to play pretty much any evening this week except Monday, so let me know what suits you.
/Lars

That's perfect, let's go for that.

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on August 01, 2014, 10:20:36 AM
Quote from: hakos on July 31, 2014, 10:07:21 AM
12 on sunday should work fine, we can have the late time on sunday as a back-up plan

/hakos
Cool! See you at 12 on Sunday :)
-B

Hi Barm

I sorry for the late notice but I suddenly got busy during the day today. But the time at 21:00 should still work fine. Hope that is still possible for you. I can probably not read anything here until 21 so I will keep my thumbs crossed that it works out fine.

/hakos

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on August 03, 2014, 09:41:07 AM
Hi Barm

I sorry for the late notice but I suddenly got busy during the day today. But the time at 21:00 should still work fine. Hope that is still possible for you. I can probably not read anything here until 21 so I will keep my thumbs crossed that it works out fine.

/hakos

No problem, mate. See you at 21 :)

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

No match report today as I'm to see this relatively invention called cinemagraphics, I hear they have moving pictures up on a white sheet. Somekind of foolamancy me thinks. Anyways, to put it short, I got gigantic help from Gnaarkills agilty and loner dice which stopped many a promising take-aways and injuries started favoring me at the midpoint. Thanks again for the game and better luck in the future, Gnaar!

PRESS RELEASE TO BE RELEASED IMMEDIATELY!
Fantasy Armor Inc. has published a world-wide recall on all of their "Furry Boots" shoes belonging the "Ultima" series. On normal use these boots are superior and provide more than adeguate protection and sexiness, but in rare accasions where boots are combined with goblin snot, iron shaped like brass knuckless and booly grass, the boots can prove to provide too much grip which combined with strong enough twisting force (like that of screaming horde of goblins attacking ones midriff) might separate the wearers upper body from their lower body. Although this kind of combination is very rare, Fantasy Armor Inc. have decided to stop the sales of the "Furry Boots Ultima" model immediately and recall all the sold shoes of this model.

tags

Quote from: Lars on August 02, 2014, 04:13:33 PM

/Lars

Well that sucked, did your pc crash?

Lars

sorry kvasilad my computer decided to blue screen. i seem to be in a really bad streak right now client crash in the last match and  my first blue screen under windows 7.
dunno what we should do about the match i am fine with you getting the win but I could also replay or whatever.

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on August 03, 2014, 08:50:07 PM
sorry kvasilad my computer decided to blue screen. i seem to be in a really bad streak right now client crash in the last match and  my first blue screen under windows 7.
dunno what we should do about the match i am fine with you getting the win but I could also replay or whatever.

/Lars

Well, I did feel good about my chances, but I guess the most likely outcome would have been a draw. Not like I can save this season anyway, so I'd like to do a rematch if you can play some time in the evening from Tuesday and out :)

Lars

My chances are also slim but it's more fun to play than to concede. I can play Thuseday 20:00 if that is okej with you.
and the we will need a admin to reset the match result.

/Lars

Mr B

Quote from: Lars on August 03, 2014, 08:56:37 PM
/Lars

Done, good luck now!
Admin B

tags

Quote from: Lars on August 03, 2014, 08:56:37 PM
My chances are also slim but it's more fun to play than to concede. I can play Thuseday 20:00 if that is okej with you.

/Lars

All right, you're on!

equilibri

Muller!

How are u doing?
My orcz wanna play your gobbos!

When can u play?