So, when do we do this?

I can play:

Sat- 12:00-17:00
Sun- 12:00-15:00
Mon- All day long!
Tue- All day long!
Wed- All day long!

So, what do you think?

Monday starting at 21CEST is the only time I can play.
Hope you see this in time for that.

equilibri

Quote from: muller71 on August 04, 2014, 11:21:21 AM
Quote from: equilibri on July 31, 2014, 07:10:20 PM
Muller!

So, when do we do this?

I can play:

Sat- 12:00-17:00
Sun- 12:00-15:00
Mon- All day long!
Tue- All day long!
Wed- All day long!

So, what do you think?

Monday starting at 21CEST is the only time I can play.
Hope you see this in time for that.

That works great for me, so see u at 21:00!

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on August 03, 2014, 09:03:39 PM
Quote from: Lars on August 03, 2014, 08:56:37 PM
My chances are also slim but it's more fun to play than to concede. I can play Thuseday 20:00 if that is okej with you.
and the we will need a admin to reset the match result.

/Lars

All right, you're on!

Haha, just realized you typed "Thuesday", which is really somewhere in between Tuesday and Thursday... did you mean Wednesday? :P

Now I can do both of those, but I'd like to know which one you meant! I read it as Tuesday first.

hakos

Which elf is the better elf? Darkies or Pros? Well, last time the Pros won and this time the Darkies won. So I guess we cannot tell yet.

First half was ridicuously in my favor. I started to receive. Quite soon Barm decided to use some legal magic and cast a fireball but it failed on all 5 targets. Managed to score in turn 4. Quite a long time for an elven team, but the goals would come faster after that.

Second drive started with me getting a Blitz and the kicker managed to catch the ball himself. Needless to say, Barmution was not happy at this point. Soon after I score 2-0.

Don't remember exactly how the 3rd goal happened but poor barm finally managed to roll some decent dices and after some hitting, pushing, dodging and going for it he scored 2-1. Time for second half.

Second half were more equal. Meaning that I made mistakes and he rolled some bad dices. He started as receiver but I got the ball early when a failed GFI left his cage open. There were some back and forth but I managed to score 3-1 approximately in round 11.

New try as receiver for Barm, and this time I thought I had him contained, but an elf can never be contained. Some hitting, pushing, dodging and gfi later and he scored the 3-2 goal.

Still 3 turns for me to try and score the final goal, or for him to even it. I took it relatively safe and made sure he had very little chance to get to the ball. In turn 15 I was within striking distance with Malak keeping the ball at the sideline with some Guardians around him. The odds were about 50-50, I think, but Barm managed to dodge into my small cage and push out Malak to the audience so he could write some autographs. So the match ended 3-2 in my favor.

Thanks for the match Barmution.

You were definitely not favored by Nuffle in this match and BB manager confirms it.

/hakos

equilibri

Well... Yet another draw...

No comments needed, except that the goblins managed to dodge twice out from Tackle and then 1-die block the ballcarrier in first half.
Then the orcs needed to take a GFI (which needed a reroll) and blitz the goblin... That worked... But the ball was slippery, so they missed the pickup for 1-1... Then second half just went slow (cause goblins can pick up balls in 2 tackle zones and run away) so it was nothing to do but draw...

hakos

wow, you sure are the king of Draws

/hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on August 05, 2014, 10:10:29 AM
wow, you sure are the king of Draws

/hakos

Indeed.. he should be a gun slinger in the old days.

"Draw"!!

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on August 04, 2014, 07:54:16 PM
My chances are also slim but it's more fun to play than to concede. I can play Thuseday 20:00 if that is okej with you.

/Lars

All right, you're on!

Haha, just realized you typed "Thuesday", which is really somewhere in between Tuesday and Thursday... did you mean Wednesday? :P

Now I can do both of those, but I'd like to know which one you meant! I read it as Tuesday first.

I meant Tuseday but I can play on thursday as well but i'll wait here a couple of minutes more to see if you show up today. Sorry for sloopy writing.

I'll Log out now but see you Thursday  instead and sorry once again for sloopy writing.

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on August 05, 2014, 08:07:50 PM

/Lars

All right, you're on!

I meant Tuseday but I can play on thursday as well but i'll wait here a couple of minutes more to see if you show up today. Sorry for sloopy writing.

I'll Log out now but see you Thursday  instead and sorry once again for sloopy writing.

/Lars

Right, sorry, in my head I thought that it was probably Thursday, or why else would there be a 'h' in there, and I forgot to check if you meant today. But Thursday's fine :)

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on August 05, 2014, 09:24:18 PM

/Lars

All right, you're on!

/Lars

Right, sorry, in my head I thought that it was probably Thursday, or why else would there be a 'h' in there, and I forgot to check if you meant today. But Thursday's fine :)

What happend there did you disconnect ? think we are cursed

tags

Quote from: Lars on August 07, 2014, 08:38:30 PM

/Lars

All right, you're on!

/Lars

Yeah.... djeezus. I'm not sure, it didn't crash, just told me I'd been disconnected :(

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on August 07, 2014, 08:39:39 PM

/Lars

All right, you're on!

/Lars

Yeah.... djeezus. I'm not sure, it didn't crash, just told me I'd been disconnected :(

:( is there any admin online so we can replay once more?

tags

Quote from: Lars on August 07, 2014, 08:41:02 PM

/Lars

All right, you're on!

/Lars

You know, at this point, I think I'd prefer an admin draw tbh. I've managed to score in my first drive two times now before crash/disc, I think I would just be horribly annoyed if I were to fail horribly the third time... I think I'd even prefer an admin loss to restarting this match one more time, sorry :/

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on August 07, 2014, 08:44:59 PM
Quote from: Lars on August 07, 2014, 08:41:02 PM

/Lars

All right, you're on!

/Lars

You know, at this point, I think I'd prefer an admin draw tbh. I've managed to score in my first drive two times now before crash/disc, I think I would just be horribly annoyed if I were to fail horribly the third time... I think I'd even prefer an admin loss to restarting this match one more time, sorry :/

okej let it be a  admin draw to bad the game pawn us not nuffle

Mr B

Alright.. I hear you guys.
To bad the problem comes now. It's not a heating problem for the cpu right?