S16 - Match Day 8

Started by J-Reedy, June 01, 2014, 12:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

Me and Mr B have tried and failed to schedule our game. Since we won't be able to play for two more weeks we feel that we can't hold the league up that long so we have to admin the game. I feel like I was mainly responsible for this and therefore I give him the win.

All very unfortunate but summer and real life does that to you sometimes.

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 12, 2014, 08:33:31 AM
Me and Mr B have tried and failed to schedule our game. Since we won't be able to play for two more weeks we feel that we can't hold the league up that long so we have to admin the game. I feel like I was mainly responsible for this and therefore I give him the win.

All very unfortunate but summer and real life does that to you sometimes.
Yes.. this was sad. I was looking forward to the game.
I'll fix the client admin tonight, cannot do it earlier.

The Golden Arrow

It just raises the suspense for a possible final :P

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on July 31, 2014, 06:33:52 PM
Quote from: J-Reedy on July 30, 2014, 06:39:30 PM
PS TO ALL THE NORWEGIANS! I just booked myself into the Oslo Marathon last week so I'll be invading your lovely country in September and I was wondering if any of you folks have any insights into the comic book stores (with english comics/books) / gaming stores in or about Oslo? My google-fu gives me basically these five and few other that don't seem so interesting. Outland seems to be some kind of franchise store that are all about in Norway, is that any good?

Maybe I'll try to see you there :)

Yes, Outland is a franchise store, but it's pretty decent. They used to have multiple locations in Oslo, but they only have one left. It's pretty big, though, so I think you may find something interesting there. I'm not that into comics myself, so I have no clue about the other shops on the list.

Late thanks for the info, Kvasilad, much appreciated. My hotel happens to be near Outland, so I'll visit there for sure. If you happen to be in Oslo and see some runners, keep an eye out for number 16303. He'll be a bugger running in black shorts, white cap and either a red shirt or white+blue sleeveless shirt depending on the temperature.